Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:43 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 AR15 used by 19yr old in home invasion / robbery 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hey wasn't someone on here the other day saying that ar15's and variants are offensive and not defensive weapons? Guess that theory got shot full of holes... literally

Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The radio was reporting that the law abiding citizen was 23, but this article says 19.

Just curious as under Baghdad Bob Ferguson's AWB a 19 year old would have been forbidden from having this self-defense weapon.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:53 pm

snozzberries wrote:
I'd love to see this law used against the Mayor of a sanctuary city when illegal aliens commit crimes. The Mayor is aiding and abetting.

THIS X 1000

Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Location: South Puget Sound (sounds more hoity toity than Puyallup)
snozzberries wrote:
I'd love to see this law used against the Mayor of a sanctuary city when illegal aliens commit crimes. The Mayor is aiding and abetting.

See this article. Some very interesting points.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/03/ ... n-law.html

Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:02 pm

http://m.news9.com/Story.aspx?story=350 ... tId=118245

This dumbass is gifted with the stoopid.

Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:47 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

She described the scene like a career choice.
Any compassion I might have felt for her is evaporated right now. I admit I'm a softie... I'd try to assume that she had been tricked or coerced into being their driver.

Kiss your babies goodbye- hopefully their adoptive mother raises them correctly.

Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:58 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:
I think the basic idea is accessories to a crime that results in the death of someone is chargeable as murder... There have been some otherwise only mild criminals locked up for most of their lives because they drove the getaway car, or even stood on a corner as a lookout.
The stories suck sometimes, but hopefully act as a deterrent.
I'll be honest (and probably get called names for it) - I feel sorry for this girl. This just happened today. Imagine what is going through her mind as she realizes what she just did to her life.

Many States have a Felony Murder/Homicide statute that makes every single participant in the crime responsible for any homicide that occurs during that crime, regardless of their level of involvement.

While living in Colorado a girl named Lisl Auman put the wheels in motion that ended up with a police officer getting shot and killed while she was in handcuffs in the back of a police car. Charged and convicted of Felony Homicide because she enlisted her boyfriend to help her with a burglary that ended up in a chase and shootout.

http://murderpedia.org/female.A/a/auman-lisl.htm

Funny note. I recall a news interview with her mother. Mom said "Lisl is a very unlucky girl. She could walk through a pasture and end up stepping in the ONLY cow turd there". :bigsmile:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother
" - William Shakespeare

Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:23 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Regardless of how direct or indirect her involvement in the deaths was, she participated in a violent crime knowingly. There's no way she didn't know that they had weapons on them. That's intent.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2