Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:10 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Passengers 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Why didn't they wake up the captain and make him fix stuff. I'm sure he would have found an engineer that could've fixed the hibernation pods. Great movie though.

Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

dav2no1 wrote:
Why didn't they wake up the captain and make him fix stuff. I'm sure he would have found an engineer that could've fixed the hibernation pods. Great movie though.

Another question that I had as well.

They had hibernation pods. They had spare parts. They had the pod in the sick bay that could actually put them to sleep. They could certainly fix the bad pods. And using the tech specs from the sick bay pod, figure out a way to make the other pods actually put you to sleep, not just keep you there.

Wake up the captain, or just a couple engineers. Now the engineers have to figure out a way to fix the bad pods. They have to figure out a way to make changes to the pods ... Or they too will spend the next 90 years awake on board the ship.

For all that, I find it difficult to believe that for 5200 people on board, there was only one of those pods in the sick bay! I suspect that if it were real, they would have some way to use the sleep pods as some kind of backup to the sick bay pod. That is the only way I can see having only one sick bay pod for all those people. SOMEONE had to have the knowledge of how to alter the pods!

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2