Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:00 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 The 'Play stupid games, win stupid prizes' thread.. 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

beckdw wrote:
If I'm a smart criminal (most aren't fortunately) I'd paint an orange tip on my gun. Then I can run around shooting cops all day long.

What I was thinking.

Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mr. Q wrote:
Eddie Dean wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
I suspect most of these will come from Florida, hahaah

But....

Good Samaritan kills man attacking woman @ Walmart

Quote:
Two Good Samaritans are being credited with saving a woman’s life after she was attacked by two suspected carjackers who hit her over the head while she was putting her child into a car seat after leaving Walmart in Shawnee, Kansas, on Sunday.

One thing to be VERY aware of, is you're not invincible, and there are dangers in doing the right thing..

Quote:
A bystander, who rushed to the aid of the woman after hearing her screams, was shot multiple times by one of the suspects, according to police.

But luckily, he had backup..

Quote:

Another Good Samaritan saw what happened, got out of his car and shot one of the attackers dead.

Both the woman and the good samaritan are in the hospital but are stable and expected to make a full recovery..

Video @ Link of BG being lawn ornament...

nothing coming out of the dumbshine state surprises me anymore.

bruh. you do realize that the story that was linked is from Kansas, right? :bonghit:

my statement refers to TW's comment about the probability of most stories coming from florida.

Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Arisaka wrote:
beckdw wrote:
If I'm a smart criminal (most aren't fortunately) I'd paint an orange tip on my gun. Then I can run around shooting cops all day long.

What I was thinking.

:bigsmile:

Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

beckdw wrote:

Then they'd rename you Leonard Embody (the fool who did that with an AK Pistol. He didn't shoot any cops though.

If you've got nothing important to do read about him here:

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=Leonard+Embody

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother
" - William Shakespeare

Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

deadshot2 wrote:
beckdw wrote:

Then they'd rename you Leonard Embody (the fool who did that with an AK Pistol. He didn't shoot any cops though.

If you've got nothing important to do read about him here:

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=Leonard+Embody

A link that works for people who don't use chrome...

https://www.google.com/search?q=Leonard ... l=en&gbv=1

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Quote:
A Georgia mother says her son mimicked a “hang myself” prank video on YouTube and accidentally killed himself.

Cantenecia Stokes of East Point said she was horrified to see her 11-year-old son hanging from a rope in his bedroom closet last Saturday morning.

http://www.kiro7.com/news/trending-now/ ... /447446570

Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

BY ANDY HOBBS
ahobbs@theolympian.com

A woman was arrested Monday morning after a brief pursuit with the Washington State Patrol through west Olympia.

A state trooper had tried to pull over the vehicle for speeding on Interstate 5, but the female driver fled the scene, according to Trooper Todd Bartolac.

During the pursuit, the driver dialed 911 and said she refused to pull over because she was late for a psychological evaluation. She wanted the state trooper to just mail her the ticket, Bartolac said.

He said her vehicle’s speeds “never exceeded 60 mph” during the pursuit.

The woman was stopped near Capital Mall Drive and Cooper Point Road shortly before 9 a.m. Bartolac said she was taken to a hospital for a psychiatric evaluation, cleared for release, then booked into Thurston County Jail on one count of eluding law enforcement.

Troopers had to use force during the arrest, and the woman slipped out of handcuffs at one point, Bartolac said.

No injuries were reported.

Read more here: http://www.theolympian.com/news/local/c ... E62BED5541#storylink=cpy

Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Dumb, and dumber:
The Seattle Police Department Blotter gave this account of the incident:

Officer Doug Jorgenson was directing traffic at Occidental Avenue South and South King Street when a man approached him and handed over a briefcase.

The man said he’d been out walking his dog when another man stopped to pet it on the street. After petting the dog, the second man walked off, leaving his briefcase behind, the man said.

Jorgenson, hoping to identify the briefcase’s owner, opened it and discovered four large bags, and 27 smaller ones, filled with 154 grams of suspected cocaine.

A short time later the 19-year-old man turned up and asked if police had found a briefcase.

“It contained some important work paperwork and he really needed it back,” the man reportedly told officers.

Police booked the man into King County Jail for drug trafficking.

Read more here: http://www.theolympian.com/news/local/c ... rylink=cpy

Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

^"Hey Officers, did you guys happen to find a briefcase on the sidewalk back there?"

"You mean the one with all the coke in it?"

"Yep, that's the one!"

Hahaha...what a dumbass!

Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

'BMW' I'm sure is short for 'asshole driver'... in some language...

LOLOL

Karma.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:31 pm

TechnoWeenie wrote:

LOLOL

Karma.

Quite judgment aren't you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well...

Protesters block street...

Protesters tell man in truck that they're gonna punch him, threaten to pull him out of his truck... etc...

Then one of the protesters tried to open his door...

Well...

That didn't end up so well for the protesters...

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:01 pm

All the protesters are acting like the truck driver was in the wrong. I would have have loved to be the PD supervisor telling the protesters to pound sand after seeing the tape.

Driver was totally calm, looks like pregnant passenger. He doesn't do anything until he clearly gets assaulted. Not a prosecutor in the world would prosecute. Well, there is Lynch, uh-oh....

Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:52 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tonydec wrote:
All the protesters are acting like the truck driver was in the wrong. I would have have loved to be the PD supervisor telling the protesters to pound sand after seeing the tape.

Driver was totally calm, looks like pregnant passenger. He doesn't do anything until he clearly gets assaulted. Not a prosecutor in the world would prosecute. Well, there is Lynch, uh-oh....

Yup. I actually thought the truck driver went out of his way to prevent more injuries. He didn't just gun it and go, he kind of eased forward to give them time to move away.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:02 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

APA wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:

LOLOL

Karma.

Quite judgment aren't you.

Might be judgmental to label ALL BMW drivers that way. But certainly not this one. This guy earned it. As much for getting out of the car angry and looking for someone/something else to blame, as for causing the accident in the first place...

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next