Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:10 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 19384 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 673, 674, 675, 676, 677, 678, 679 ... 1293  Next
 Post A Random Pic Thread 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Jagerbomber35 wrote:

Fucking spoiler tags Chris, fuck! Am I the only one? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills! FUCK!

.Next time you complain about spoiler tags please use them yourself or delete the picture instead of making us see it again.

Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:30 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mike in Wa wrote:
Jagerbomber35 wrote:

Fucking spoiler tags Chris, fuck! Am I the only one? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills! FUCK!

.Next time you complain about spoiler tags please use them yourself or delete the picture instead of making us see it again.

That is a very good point. I apologize. That hadn't crossed my mind.

Nemo Omen
JM Marlin 39M
Tikka T3 Tactical(.308)
BAR(.308)

Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:15 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

GeekWithGuns wrote:
AR15 post = :ROFLMAO:

TomBrewster post = cringeworthy

At work years ago I managed to shove my fingers into an 8000 rpm 120mm diameter server cooling fan because some douchewaffle thought a great way to save cost on a server system was to only use half the fans called for in the design (leaving an open gap from chassis to the exposed fan blades). My fingers clumsily bounced off the top of a DVD-ROM drive straight upwards into the fan blades. Definitely ruined my day when I say chunks of flesh on the ceiling tiles overhead and an inspection revealed open muscle tissue. No fun.

Plus when I drove myself to the Urgent Care the guy unwraps the wound, fucking pokes around in it, pronounces 'Nope, off the ER for you', and rewraps the wound tighter than a mother fucker. Talk about throbbing pain.

Anyways that TB post giving me flashbacks.

Mine was from a skilsaw.

Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:39 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Tombrewster421 wrote:
GeekWithGuns wrote:

At work years ago I managed to shove my fingers into an 8000 rpm 120mm diameter server cooling fan because some douchewaffle thought a great way to save cost on a server system was to only use half the fans called for in the design (leaving an open gap from chassis to the exposed fan blades). My fingers clumsily bounced off the top of a DVD-ROM drive straight upwards into the fan blades. Definitely ruined my day when I say chunks of flesh on the ceiling tiles overhead and an inspection revealed open muscle tissue. No fun.

Plus when I drove myself to the Urgent Care the guy unwraps the wound, fucking pokes around in it, pronounces 'Nope, off the ER for you', and rewraps the wound tighter than a mother fucker. Talk about throbbing pain.

Mine was from a skilsaw.

Ouch. Sorry to hear you going through that. On my injury it was just a big avulsion with meat torn out. It was pretty cool at the ER actually watching them patch up the tear. The nurse put on some kind of binding mesh that held the whole wound together to allow the skin to heal over more quickly. Up to that point I had never heard of that kind of wound dressing.

Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:54 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Found Marine3%er's cat

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"...steam, artillery and revolvers give to civilized man an irresistible power." -Perry Collins

Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:56 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

GeekWithGuns wrote:
Tombrewster421 wrote:
GeekWithGuns wrote:

Mine was from a skilsaw.

Ouch. Sorry to hear you going through that. On my injury it was just a big avulsion with meat torn out. It was pretty cool at the ER actually watching them patch up the tear. The nurse put on some kind of binding mesh that held the whole wound together to allow the skin to heal over more quickly. Up to that point I had never heard of that kind of wound dressing.

It was a couple years ago so it's not bad now. Still no feeling on a bit of the tip though.Image

Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:35 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

56th Street Tacoma....today.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:07 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"...steam, artillery and revolvers give to civilized man an irresistible power." -Perry Collins

Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:

56th Street Tacoma....today.

Well...if you don't have climbing gear and just have to do the job yourself...

I'd have paid money to watch that operation :thumbsup2:

-- Travis A Kisner

Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Finding that fine line between ingeniousness and dumbassery.

Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

That shit keeps me employed

"I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and TANKS! I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN! And loved only one woman, with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!"

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones". Albert Einstein 1947

Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

That looks like the tree of stupidery. That should be the Inslee tree.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Boeing engineer?

Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:28 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

You can see the top of blue 6 foot stepladder below the first course of "scaffolding"......it was on an grass incline but tied off as well.

Chains and ropes threaded all directions...

Id like to sit in a lawn chair next to a full cooler and watch as well.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:48 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

http://www.pennlive.com/daily-buzz/2017 ... in_fa.html

Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 19384 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 673, 674, 675, 676, 677, 678, 679 ... 1293  Next