Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:36 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 19388 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 703, 704, 705, 706, 707, 708, 709 ... 1293  Next
 Post A Random Pic Thread 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:
Attachment:
yskttkhtg95z.jpg

Sure, this is a fun beginner gunsmith project.
Detailed drawings are available for $5.99 + $3 postage. Drawings include materials list and cut list.
Plans are drawn to .22 LR scale, but scalable drawings from 17HMR to 50BMG are available for a small extra charge.
Builders who complete this fun project in 338 Lapua or 50BMG and test it themselves are eligible for a refund if request is written in their own handwriting.

Haven't hung around me enough......made something similar with 12g when I was a kid, worked flawlessly about 50% of the time, aside from the major hand stinging, the other 50% not enough punch on the primer with nail. Hell, I was turning model rockets into morters trying to blow up cattle and geese at same age too. The mind of a wild and wholly lacking fear kid living out in the country with no neighbor's, was bad.....

Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:32 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

STED9R wrote:
worked flawlessly about 50% of the time,....

:ROFLMAO:

It's true - I wish that we were neighbors. But we probably wouldn't have survived our teenage years.

Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:16 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:
STED9R wrote:
worked flawlessly about 50% of the time,....

:ROFLMAO:

It's true - I wish that we were neighbors. But we probably wouldn't have survived our teenage years.

Brother and I wives wonder how we're not missing limbs or dead...

Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:29 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I wonder how many here have dropped M80's or cherry bombs down the schools toilets?

Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:34 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

AR15L wrote:
I wonder how many here have dropped M80's or cherry bombs down the schools toilets?

It is all fun and games for teenage boys.
This story is about my nephew and a friend who died while messing about with explosives. Only 2 died that day but there were around 20 kids at the bonfire where it took place.
http://www.riverfallsjournal.com/news/9 ... s-explodes

Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:
AR15L wrote:

This story is about my nephew and a friend who died while messing about with explosives. Only 2 died that day but there were around 20 kids at the bonfire where it took place.

Wow, how sad. What a sobering reminder of how lucky we all are that we survived our backyard shenanigans.

I remember developing some pretty sophisticated fireworks with my younger brother when we were teens. He was actually the mastermind - I was just the safety officer. It was all fun and games until he and some friends took it too far and wound up in handcuffs. All I can say is he's lucky he was a juvenile, and we're both lucky we still have all our body parts intact.

Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:41 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guns4Liberty wrote:
PMB wrote:
AR15L wrote:

Wow, how sad. What a sobering reminder of how lucky we all are that we survived our backyard shenanigans.

I remember developing some pretty sophisticated fireworks with my younger brother when we were teens. He was actually the mastermind - I was just the safety officer. It was all fun and games until he and some friends took it too far and wound up in handcuffs. All I can say is he's lucky he was a juvenile, and we're both lucky we still have all our body parts intact.

Yeah as a teenager we used to have field days blowing shit up in Southern California with the M-500's we would bring back from our trips to Mexico. Terra cotta pots, weber kettle lids, mailboxes, and other objects all made for hapless victims. While we had a great time, we were all really lucky we didn't catch any of the flying shards from our activities or that other people didn't get hurt.

My friend in high school was building an improvised device from a prescription pill container filled with scraped off match heads. The device went off in his hand while he was screwing on the lid and unfortunately his thumb never grew back. He was lucky that was the extent of the injuries.

Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

A German U-Boat washed up on shore. Hastings, England. 1919

I am free because I say I am. My freedom is not dependent on any government benefit or piece of legislation. My rights are inherent in the fact that I was born a sovereign being. They are non-negotiable. The government can list them and protect them, but my rights are not theirs to give away.

Yolo: Because idiots don't know what "carpe diem" means.

What, do you think I`m an amateur? You think this is Amateur hour? I`m covered in broken glass and hatred. You think someone would want to anger that with a Vz? - Fjordforder

Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:38 am
Profile WWW
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Is that the one that sunk the Titanic?

:peep:

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:22 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:

yeah, just after the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.

Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:50 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

hkcavalier wrote:
WaJim wrote:

yeah, just after the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.

I Raffed :ROFLMAO:

Reminds me of the punchline from an old joke.....

Old Jewish guy and a Chinaman were drinking at a bar.

They're getting pretty fucked up and the Jewish guy says "You guys bombed Pearl Harbor"..gets up and punches the Chinaman in the eye.

Chinaman gets up off the floor and yells "You dimwhit, that was the Japanese."

Jewish guy says in a slurry voice "The fuks the difference, you guys all look alike and are all from the same place.."

A couple drinks later the Chinaman gets up and punches the old guy in the face...knocking him off his barstool.

Old Jewish guy from the floor says "what the fuck was that for?"

Chinaman says "Thats for the Titanic."

Jewish Guy says "You stupid fuck the Titanic was sunk by an Iceberg."

Chinaman Shrugs,,

"Iceberg...Goldberg,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, whats the fucking difference."

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:31 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

my employer is from Brazil, all he does is talk shit about the place and he's sent me this picture around a dozen times....

Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:03 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Can someone photoshop that into Seattle? :045:

Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:04 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

AR15L wrote:
Can someone photoshop that into Seattle? :045:

Shit thats easy....

Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm sorry butt that man is ugly.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19388 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 703, 704, 705, 706, 707, 708, 709 ... 1293  Next