Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 1:23 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81
 The Tinfoil Hat Thread 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Follow up on "The Great Taking" :

"This was the big hammer in ‘The Great Taking 1.0,’ which was the Great Depression.

In this go-around, ‘The Great Taking 2.0,’ that is taking things that are not encumbered with debt...

There is very sophisticated subterfuge that has been put into place...

They have worked for half a century to put this in place. So, it is quite deliberate. This is not an accident.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... everything

And for all the Boeing schlubs who got their panties twisted by the perceived slights to their industry (multiple meanings of that word intended). You think DEI and some shoddy workmanship at the manufacturer was going to hit air travel hard?:

"A shocking poll exposes the utter contempt the elite holds the general public in, with more than three quarters wanting to ration food and energy to combat ‘climate change’ and a majority wanting air travel for holidays banned."

https://modernity.news/2024/01/21/shock ... e-hate-us/

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:29 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Are you down about retailers not shipping ammo or AR parts to your state? That's small potatoes and only a symptom of the restrictions coming. Remember Nikki Haley saying she thinks everyone should have an electronic ID - a sort of internet driver's license?

Yeah, that's a thing folks are working on implementing.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:23 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Your home garden and home grown vegetables contribute 5 x the carbon to Global Warming than commercial farming and must be stopped! :runforthehills:

"This past week we have seen more confirmation of this, as a study out of the University of Michigan claims that homegrown foods produce five times more carbon emissions than industrial farming methods. In other words, private gardens could be considered a threat to the environment..."

You carbon criminals, you!

https://discernreport.com/globalists-wi ... -own-food/

FJB

Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I've warned about this in the past to rebuke from the jab takers (who also crowed how safe the fake-a-zine was)

Now the W.H.O. Pandemic "Accord" or "treaty" is almost ready to sign, and is crafted to avoid Senate scrutiny or authorization.

"Reggie Littlejohn, president of Women’s Rights Without Frontiers, criticized the WHO draft document for being crafted in a way that the Biden administration can sign the United States up to it without Senate approval.

“The WHO refuses to call the pandemic treaty a treaty,” she said at a press conference organized by Rep. Chris Smith (R-N.J.-RINO :bigsmile: ), chairman of the Global Health, Global Human Rights, and International Organizations Subcommittee.

“It calls it an agreement, an accord, a framework—anything else. Likely because it does not want it to be submitted to the treaty process in the United States and worldwide,” Ms. Littlejohn said.

According to the WHO, the agreement, once signed by members, will be legally binding."

https://www.theepochtimes.com/article/a ... Vtdw%3D%3D

FJB

Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:04 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://media.gab.com/system/media_atta ... d4e4ff.mp4
Quote:
Edward Bernays is known as ‘The Father of Propaganda, because he turned propaganda into a military-grade weaponized science.

He ‘cut his teeth’ selling the benefits of a deadly poison to the general public, and by the time he was finished, most people were begging to take his poison, much like they are today with the COVID vaccine.

Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:14 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:
https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/158/773/396/playable/dda422d468d4e4ff.mp4
Quote:
Edward Bernays is known as ‘The Father of Propaganda, because he turned propaganda into a military-grade weaponized science.

He ‘cut his teeth’ selling the benefits of a deadly poison to the general public, and by the time he was finished, most people were begging to take his poison, much like they are today with the COVID vaccine.

We must protect the purity of our precious bodily fluids.
- Gen. Ripper
OPE
POE

Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:12 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I post this here, not to defame the movement but because anything outside of 'normal', usual or expected is often met with extreme derision and skepticism; and I'm not informed enough to know if it's hokum or not.

That said; holy sh!t, this guy, these folks are serious.

https://orsja.org/about/

I'm not sure if it's a "sovereign citizen" movement or just a concerted, organized and determined effort at a return to first principles. No legal scholar, I have no concept of the legitimacy of what they claim.

Civilian courts, and grand juries formed to refute the authority of OR current judicial officers and courts.

FJB

Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Oh, no! Chem-trails!

How the infighting of deep state factions might expose secret activities... like weather manipulation.

"...there is one approach, though, which might help determine at least potential secret government actions, methods, and technologies: deduction from laws. Some U.S. government jobs do not allow officials to stay in the job for their whole life. And, due to the apparently ferocious opposition of political belief systems, future government officials might seek revenge against previous government officials.

The point here is that government officials might try to enact laws that protect themselves from future prosecution...

Thus, laws could include hints and suggestions of secret government actions – especially when laws make certain actions illegal or unlawful for most Americans and then provide an exemption for law enforcement, the intelligence community, and other government employees."

https://www.americanthinker.com/article ... _1971.html

FJB

Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:36 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:03 am

Feeling bad that I haven't posted in this thread lately....
Enjoy!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/oo2YORu41weW/

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Things are heating up...

Man dies after setting self on fire outside New York court where Trump trial underway

Quote:
Witnesses said the man pulled pamphlets out of a backpack and threw them in the air before he doused himself with a liquid and set himself on fire. One of those pamphlets included references to "evil billionaires" but portions that were visible to a Reuters witness did not mention Trump.

The New York Police Department said the man, who they identified as Max Azzarello of St. Augustine, Florida, did not appear to be targeting Trump or others involved in the trial.

"Right now we are labeling him as sort of a conspiracy theorist, and we are going from there," Tarik Sheppard, a deputy commissioner with the Police Department, said at a news conference.

In an online manifesto, a man using that name said he set himself on fire and apologized to friends, witnesses and first responders. The post warns of "an apocalyptic fascist coup" and criticizes cryptocurrency and U.S. politicians, but does not single out Trump in particular.

Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:12 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Here's his manifesto:

https://theponzipapers.substack.com/p/i-have-set-myself-on-fire-outside

Quote:
My name is Max Azzarello, and I am an investigative researcher who has set himself on fire outside of the Trump trial in Manhattan.

This extreme act of protest is to draw attention to an urgent and important discovery:

We are victims of a totalitarian con, and our own government (along with many of their allies) is about to hit us with an apocalyptic fascist world coup.

Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 1212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81