Switch to full style
General Chit-Chat, comments etc
Post a reply

Re: Internet Memes

Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:38 pm

Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:02 pm

Smelled coolant. Stopped to inspect.

Rad about 1/2 gallon low and leaking from water pump area...

Then notice a loose belt....and a missing bolt... The same bolt that walked out a month ago or whatever it is, PLUS another bolt loose. Well, the bolt sheared in the hole...

So... Gotta have it drilled out... Then find someone to do my water pump.. Because I can't do shit still because of my shoulder. Should be fun. I get to start making calls tomorrow..

Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:05 pm

TechnoWeenie wrote:Smelled coolant. Stopped to inspect.

Then notice a loose belt....and a missing bolt... The same bolt that walked out a month ago or whatever it is, PLUS another bolt loose. Well, the bolt sheared in the hole...

So... Gotta have it drilled out... Then find someone to do my water pump.. Because I can't do shit still because of my shoulder. Should be fun. I get to start making calls tomorrow..

For some reason my computer isn't displaying the picture. :ffight:

Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:50 pm

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:06 pm

golddigger14s wrote:

God damnit.

Sorry. Posted from mobile. Thought I was in 'What pissed you off'....

Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:07 pm

MadPick wrote:

For some reason my computer isn't displaying the picture. :ffight:

Ugh. Move please.wrong thread.

64520569.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:44 pm

Not moving. Must keep evidence of fuckery. :bigsmile:

Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:17 pm

MadPick wrote:Not moving. Must keep evidence of fuckery. :bigsmile:

:ROFLMAO: :thumbsup2:

Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:55 pm

NWGunner wrote:
MadPick wrote:Not moving. Must keep evidence of fuckery. :bigsmile:

:ROFLMAO: :thumbsup2:

:ROFLMAO:

Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:20 pm

Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:13 pm

Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:14 pm

Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:28 am

Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:48 am

Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:09 pm

Post a reply