Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:58 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 8296 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134 ... 554  Next
 Internet Memes 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

vic_b wrote:
I was there several times while working as an engineering officer on a "oceanographic" ship too(..)

LOL.

Just like the 'fishing vessel' that was surplussed by DRMO through Ft. Meade... Which, for those not in the know, is home to NSA...

This Fishing vessel, funny enough, had nowhere to store fish.. It had all the tackle, rigging, etc... BUT ALL THE BOTTOM DECKS were rooms with rackmounts attached to the walls....and gobs of what looked like 1/2" Heliax (It makes your TV coax cable look like a strand of uncooked spaghetti) hanging from the corner of the room.

It's like, who the hell thought it was a good idea to surplus this? Everyone KNOWS gov't uses clandestine vessels for surveillance and whatnot, but you're not supposed to give people EVIDENCE of it.. hhahahah

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:10 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:
AR15L wrote:
vic_b wrote:
subic city is still a shit hole with girls who would do anything you want for a handful of pesos.

You make that sound like a bad thing.
:popcorn:

:yes: :hitit:

Not my intention! Lot's of good times at marylin's and free beer too :cheers2: Of course I bought my share also....

Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

vic_b wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:
AR15L wrote:
vic_b wrote:
subic city is still a shit hole with girls who would do anything you want for a handful of pesos.

You make that sound like a bad thing.
:popcorn:

:yes: :hitit:

Not my intention! Lot's of good times at marylin's and free beer too :cheers2: Of course I bought my share also....

Pics requested of all questionable activities

Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

[/quote]
Pics requested of all questionable activities[/quote]
That evidence was destroyed a looong time ago!

Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

For you, MadPick...

I am free because I say I am. My freedom is not dependent on any government benefit or piece of legislation. My rights are inherent in the fact that I was born a sovereign being. They are non-negotiable. The government can list them and protect them, but my rights are not theirs to give away.

Yolo: Because idiots don't know what "carpe diem" means.

What, do you think I`m an amateur? You think this is Amateur hour? I`m covered in broken glass and hatred. You think someone would want to anger that with a Vz? - Fjordforder

Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:37 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
vic_b wrote:
I was there several times while working as an engineering officer on a "oceanographic" ship too(..)

LOL.

Just like the 'fishing vessel' that was surplussed by DRMO through Ft. Meade... Which, for those not in the know, is home to NSA...

This Fishing vessel, funny enough, had nowhere to store fish.. It had all the tackle, rigging, etc... BUT ALL THE BOTTOM DECKS were rooms with rackmounts attached to the walls....and gobs of what looked like 1/2" Heliax (It makes your TV coax cable look like a strand of uncooked spaghetti) hanging from the corner of the room.

It's like, who the hell thought it was a good idea to surplus this? Everyone KNOWS gov't uses clandestine vessels for surveillance and whatnot, but you're not supposed to give people EVIDENCE of it.. hhahahah

We learned how to build ships like this from the Russians. They just called them "Fishing Trawlers" but had more antenna's on them than the roof of most County, State, or Federal Buildings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother
" - William Shakespeare

Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:07 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

vic_b wrote:

Pics requested of all questionable activities[/quote]
That evidence was destroyed a looong time ago![/quote]

Some has survived. Looks better at night :)

At least the places if not the participants.

Shall be my brother
" - William Shakespeare

Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:12 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I think the top picture is of a side street or the barrio. I'll have to check it out on my laptop later. Bottom pic is a newer entrance further up the canal. Subic bay naval base has changed quite a bit. A lot of the old buildings have been repurposed into something else. The boq is a nicer hotel for instance.

Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

vic_b wrote:
I think the top picture is of a side street or the barrio. I'll have to check it out on my laptop later. Bottom pic is a newer entrance further up the canal. Subic bay naval base has changed quite a bit. A lot of the old buildings have been repurposed into something else. The boq is a nicer hotel for instance.

Clark and Subic suffered some major damage when Mt Pinatubo erupted in 1991. Don't know for sure but our Government probably gave the Philippines a whole bunch of money to repair these bases and then gave the bases away (or vise versa, whatever).

I was Army but had a lot of friends who were Navy and their best friend aboard ship was a pharmacist's mate right after liberty in Subic. Everywhere i wandered through Europe was strictly "No Glove, No Love" so very few guys had to go on sick call for "personal reasons".

Shall be my brother
" - William Shakespeare

Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:

Damn, I'm busted

Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8296 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134 ... 554  Next