Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:23 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 2754 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89 ... 184  Next
 The OFF TOPIC thread 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Snake mackerel causes anal seepage (a lot of commercially available "tuna fish" and sushi are mislabeled snake mackerel... now you know

http://naturalsociety.com/59-percent-tu ... l-leakage/

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Make absolutely sure the fuse to the firecracker taped to the weather balloon full of acetylene gas and oxygen is insulated from the balloon surface.

Otherwise, when you light it and let it go, it may detonate prematurely, making you look like Aunt Jemima, with partial hearing loss.

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
Snake mackerel causes anal seepage (a lot of commercially available "tuna fish" and sushi are mislabeled snake mackerel... now you know

Well, that explains a lot ... I don't eat much sushi anymore but I used to blame high iodine levels and a wonky thyroid but probably it was snake mackeral ...

Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:03 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:

That article is stretching the truth. Escolar is perfectly safe to eat in reasonable quantities. People who gorge themselves on escolar are the ones who run into problems. It produces a waxy ester that cannot be absorbed or broken down by your stomach, so it passes through, hence the anal leakage. You can find it on menus all over Hawaii, although the part about it being often mislabeled is true. It's delicious on fish tacos. But it's also a histamine-forming fish like tuna, swordfish, and mahimahi, so if it experiences temperature abuse it can cause other problems (bigger problems, if you ask me).

Last edited by Guns4Liberty on Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:20 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Guns4Liberty wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

..............so it passes through, hence the anal leakage..

So any anal leakage is OK?

Sorry, but food that leads to possible leakage?....I'm gonna pass on.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You won't get leakage if you keep your porton size reasonable (5oz or less). I've eaten escolar many times and never experienced any leakage, but I also knew what I was dealing with so I didn't scarf it down. It's quite good when prepared properly, but I can understand why most people would rather just avoid it.

Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:
Guns4Liberty wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

..............so it passes through, hence the anal leakage..

So any anal leakage is OK?

Sorry, but food that leads to possible leakage?....I'm gonna pass on.

well then, I'd skip anything containing Olestra (Olean) Lay's products and Pringles potato chips...

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:29 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My god...anal oil leakage?
I already got enough SHART worries down there at age 57, I don't need any lubricants assisting them!

Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Please don't try to 'beat the light'..

There's a guy in NC that decided to play chicken with a deuce and a half, lost, and paid for it with his life...

The driver turned left on a yield, deuce had a green light... Deuce's don't stop on a dime...you can see the sheer mass just pushed the other vehicle off the roadway..

Attachment:
untitled-15.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:31 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Law abiding citizens pay $50 to CC..........Criminals CC for free.

There are more airplanes in the ocean then there are submarines in the sky...
icon_eek

Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:14 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

ever have blue water splash your butt.....

:shocked4: me no

Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:24 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

cmica wrote:

Yeah, unless the turd truck just serviced that sanican....thats not WATER :runforthehills:

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:37 am
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

WaJim wrote:
cmica wrote:

Yeah, unless the turd truck just serviced that sanican....thats not WATER :runforthehills:

That's why I don't like to be the first in after a service. I wait for someone else to get the initial splash then I have a landing spot with less splash.

1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
GLOCK Certified Armorer
CMMG Authorized Dealer
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms/

Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:22 pm
Profile WWW
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

dreadi wrote:
WaJim wrote:
cmica wrote:

That's why I don't like to be the first in after a service. I wait for someone else to get the initial splash then I have a landing spot with less splash.

Could always stand on the seat....... icon_eek

Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2754 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89 ... 184  Next