Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:51 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 2754 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76 ... 184  Next
 The OFF TOPIC thread 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Inger19 wrote:
Soldier_Citizen wrote:
Mmmmmmmm thin mints.

However I must say being harassed entering and leaving the store by the damned cookie mafia is already getting annoying

We're not selling outside of stores in Western Washington yet (or not supposed to be), and well trained Scouts will ask nicely in ONE direction only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well they are. I went in one door being heckled by the Girl Scouts and out the other to the young marines... son of a bitch!!!

But I got a couple Carmel chocolate bars :bigsmile:

Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:39 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

JohnMBrowning wrote:
The thing that really sucks about rta3 is that it will service so few people AND the roads are still gonna suck!!!!!

Well I guess it should be obvious...the school system still sucks and we've been throwing trillions at that shit.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jdhbulseye wrote:
Mediumrarechicken wrote:
Soldier_Citizen wrote:
Mmmmmmmm thin mints.

However I must say being harassed entering and leaving the store by the damned cookie mafia is already getting annoying

Everytime I pull out my phone and act like I'm on it and just got terrible news.

You are a nicer person than me. I dont even pretend, I just look them straight in the eyes and tell them "not today".

Nothing wrong with directly telling them "no thanks" (no reason not to be polite - it doesn't take any extra effort). In fact, it reinforces their business acumen that not everyone is a buyer.

Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:
So this new car tab RTA3 new train bull shit for 55 billion.....

I have a question.

Does this new train mean a new set of dedicated tracks as well as new engine caboose and stations or is this gonna be an extension of the old RTA train set that has taken for ever....and is being used by few.

Not that its a good deal or wise decision but where the fuq they gonna spend 55 BILLION.

Who's land they gonna take/buy/lay claim to?

Yup, it's all new track.

Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Snowflakes strike again:
http://www.military.com/daily-news/2017 ... vests.html

"KENTWOOD, Mich. — American Legion officers say they were told they weren't permitted to wear their affiliated jackets at a Dave & Buster's in Michigan because they showed evidence of gang affiliation."
:facepalm2: :angryfire:

Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:02 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

golddigger14s wrote:
Snowflakes strike again:
http://www.military.com/daily-news/2017 ... vests.html

"KENTWOOD, Mich. — American Legion officers say they were told they weren't permitted to wear their affiliated jackets at a Dave & Buster's in Michigan because they showed evidence of gang affiliation."
:facepalm2: :angryfire:

:ROFLMAO:

Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:08 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

The Bidens....the true Eskimo Brothers.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli ... /98667484/

Maybe they could do a TV Show like the Kardshians.

Its got all the makings....Divorce, Drugs, Cheating, Lying, Infidelity among family members.

Tax debt, maxed out credit, Drugs, alcohol, prostitutes and strip clubs included.

Ya know, all the shit people watch now a days.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:39 am

I'm a horrible person. While I was listening to a sleep meditation video I thought it would be funny as hell to make a video that is legit till about 10 minutes in and then have it instantly switch to horror movie screaming and explosions.

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mediumrarechicken wrote:
I'm a horrible person. While I was listening to a sleep meditation video I thought it would be funny as hell to make a video that is legit till about 10 minutes in and then have it instantly switch to horror movie screaming and explosions.

As long as you don't fuck with my 'raining while in a car for 10 hours', or 'rain in a tent for ten hours', we're good.. :045:

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:39 pm

Bmw makes all of their carbon fiber in a 300 Million Dollar hydroelectric plant they built to in Moses lake.

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:12 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

There’s Now A Fragrance That Smells Like Fear

http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/styl ... li=BBnbfcL

Uhhhhh what the fuk for?

Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

People just can't take jokes or any sort of lighthearted criticism...

People went to court for an eviction in December, got 2 kids to support..They got a 03 Impala with rims (YO!), and wanna spend $$$ on 5% tint.. I laughingly joked that he was going for the drug dealer look and suggested that he go with 35% tint or so, so it's legal, that way he won't be pulled over every other block.... I got a profanity laden response, telling me to suck this, and look here bitch and all that..

Profession? 'Loving Jesus Christ in all his glory' or some crap like that..

Like.. WTF people.

I need to just keep my mouth shut sometimes.. Too many idiots taking shit waaayyyy too seriously..

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:02 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Just ordered a 200 dollar Hot Rod balancer and pulley for my stroker FE 427..from Summitt. Free shipping.

The Ebay had a factory, used unit with pulley for $115.....but needed to bid, and watch for the sale and pay shipping $ after.

Hope in the AM I don't regrets it.

Beer+CC=Brown Truck.

Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I used to be VERY BIG into paintball to include participating in tournaments that would equate to The Masters in Golf. So I've spent some serious money on gear. This was before I started owning real guns. I still get e-mail from DYE Paintball, and I decided to open the link just out of curiosity to see where the sport is going. HOLY FUK BATMAN! :reaction:

https://shop.dyepaintball.com/collectio ... 13ee49a32f
icon_eek

Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Restaurants that hire new general managers should hire people that have restaurant management experience.

I am free because I say I am. My freedom is not dependent on any government benefit or piece of legislation. My rights are inherent in the fact that I was born a sovereign being. They are non-negotiable. The government can list them and protect them, but my rights are not theirs to give away.

Yolo: Because idiots don't know what "carpe diem" means.

What, do you think I`m an amateur? You think this is Amateur hour? I`m covered in broken glass and hatred. You think someone would want to anger that with a Vz? - Fjordforder

Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:10 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2754 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76 ... 184  Next