Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:41 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 524 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
 official Major League Baseball (MLB) trash talk thread 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fucking shit what a game. The Giants players should throw the bullpen pitcher's shit out in the parking lot. The GM should then fire the whole Fucking pen.

He who does not punish evil commands it to be done. --- Leonardo DaVinci

When its time to go in:
That place of steel and stone. I pray that you will keep me safe, so I will not walk alone. Help me to do my duty, please watch me on my rounds.
Amongst those perilous places and slamming steel door sounds. God, keep my fellow Officers well and free from harm. Let them know I'll be there too, whenever there's alarm.
Above all when I walk my beat, no matter where I roam. Let me go back whence I came, to family and home

Author unknown.

Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWGunner wrote:
Wow, Mash, tough game.....

At least you have Kap starting this weekend :ROFLMAO:

Oh and fuck kap.

When its time to go in:
That place of steel and stone. I pray that you will keep me safe, so I will not walk alone. Help me to do my duty, please watch me on my rounds.
Amongst those perilous places and slamming steel door sounds. God, keep my fellow Officers well and free from harm. Let them know I'll be there too, whenever there's alarm.
Above all when I walk my beat, no matter where I roam. Let me go back whence I came, to family and home

Author unknown.

Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mash man wrote:
Fucking shit what a game. The Giants players should throw the bullpen pitcher's shit out in the parking lot. The GM should then fire the whole Fucking pen.

You have nothing to complain about man. Your team has won 2 World Series in the past 5 years, shit most fan bases would take that in a heartbeat. You guys need a legit power hitter. Not one of your players hit for 20+ home runs this year, and frankly I'm surprised you made it this far. Small old school baseball is good, but teams today need at least two guys with 25+ HR's to be legit contenders.

Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:45 pm

L_O_G wrote:
mash man wrote:

You have nothing to complain about man. Your team has won 2 World Series in the past 5 years, shit most fan bases would take that in a heartbeat. You guys need a legit power hitter. Not one of your players hit for 20+ home runs this year, and frankly I'm surprised you made it this far. Small old school baseball is good, but teams today need at least two guys with 25+ HR's to be legit contenders.

We have 3 of them with more then 25 HR's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

APA wrote:
L_O_G wrote:
mash man wrote:

Yup, and no legit #1 starter

Bumgarner is a STUD

Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:18 pm

L_O_G wrote:
APA wrote:
L_O_G wrote:
mash man wrote:

Yup, and no legit #1 starter

Bumgarner is a STUD

That's for sure. I would imagine they will get some pitching this off-season
I stop watching baseball once the M's are not playing.

Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mash man wrote:

That shit is pretty funny.

49er's should have a dumpster fire in Crapperdick's hair.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:38 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

L_O_G wrote:
mash man wrote:

Won in 10,12 and 14 yes still a few players on the team that have been there for all 3.

A big bat or two would be nice but I don't know where they could play in the defense. The Giants made the least errors in MLB.

When its time to go in:

Author unknown.

Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:16 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Nobody like baseball here anymore?

How 'bout them M's, eh... Dipoto has set a new record for how quickly I become disappointed in a new season. I don't think this one will ever be beat.

Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

When the team looks like a last place division finisher before the season even starts, its a boner killer.

So this is how Niners fans feel.

Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Any transactions to report?

Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:

Fans selling their season tickets?

M's are going to lose 6-5 more than a few times next season. No pitching, good offense. Well, unless the veterans just fall off a cliff which could happen. In that case we're looking at a redux of the 2010 season...without a good Felix.

Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:32 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

hkcavalier wrote:
Pablo wrote:

M's are going to lose 6-5 more than a few times next season. No pitching, good offense. Well, unless the veterans just fall off a cliff which could happen. In that case we're looking at a redux of the 2010 season...without a good Felix.

Yeah, well I would say no pitching and warm then cold offense. But I'm an optimist. At best.

Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
hkcavalier wrote:
Pablo wrote:

Yeah, well I would say no pitching and warm then cold offense. But I'm an optimist. At best.

Yep, even Felix looked like he didn't give a shit in his 16 limited appearance.

For $25 mil, at least pretend.....

Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 524 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35