Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:47 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Forum Tips & Tricks 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Did I mention that using "view unread posts" will mean that you don't miss cool stuff like group events, PIFs, and semi-nude pics of the 3%er?

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Lot's of good info here

Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:26 pm

How do I get my photos to not be inside an attachment box?

Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:04 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

MasterOfNone wrote:
How do I get my photos to not be inside an attachment box?

When you upload them directly to WaGuns, they show up in the attachment box.

When you upload them to a third-party site (Imgur, Tinypic, Photobucket, etc.) and then use the "img" tags, then they won't show up in the box.

Make sense?

Member, NAGR/NFGR

Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:18 pm

Yup :) Thought I might have been missing a step. Thanks.

Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:42 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sinus211 wrote:
If you forget a guy's name call him Steve or Sergey. 50% chance that's it.

Eh, I thought it broke down to something like 1/3 of the board being named Steve, 1/3 being named Dan, and the other 1/3 comprised mostly of guys named Mike or Sergey (or variations thereof)...with a very slim margin of members either of the female persuasion (J., and...yah, another J.) or just blessed with a moniker that (crazy!) isn't Steve or Dan or Mike or Sergey...John, or something truly cutting edge, like Jim.

I have seriously started assigning random numbers to the all the Steves, doing it first as a joke but it sort of morphed into part of their name. kf7mjf is Steve #438, MadPick is Steve #1, for example.

"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun."
~Tenzin Gyatso, aka His Holiness the Dalai Lama

"We who are strong have an obligation to bear with the failings of the weak, and not to please ourselves."
~ Romans 15:1

"Ils Ont Les Armes, On Les Emmerde, On A Le Champagne!"~Charlie Hebdo, November 2015

Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:14 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

glockgirl wrote:
sinus211 wrote:

Eh, I thought it broke down to something like 1/3 of the board being named Steve, 1/3 being named Dan, and the other 1/3 comprised mostly of guys named Mike or Sergey (or variations thereof)...with a very slim margin of members either of the female persuasion (J., and...yah, another J.) or just blessed with a moniker that (crazy!) isn't Steve or Dan or Mike or Sergey...John, or something truly cutting edge, like Jim.

I have seriously started assigning random numbers to the all the Steves, doing it first as a joke but it sort of morphed into part of their name. kf7mjf is Steve #438, MadPick is Steve #1, for example.

First time steve(mad pick) has been #1 at anything other than maybe a cake eating competition

Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:35 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Soldier_Citizen wrote:
glockgirl wrote:
sinus211 wrote:

First time steve(mad pick) has been #1 at anything other than maybe a cake eating competition

Technically speaking... "MadPick" - aka Steve is the first Steve on this board. :wink05: :wagwoot:

Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:29 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
Ummm . . . if you guys don't have any forum-related tips, maybe you can start your own thread for the bickering.

That used to be called the outhouse.............

Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:19 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

glockgirl wrote:
sinus211 wrote:

Eh, I thought it broke down to something like 1/3 of the board being named Steve, 1/3 being named Dan, and the other 1/3 comprised mostly of guys named Mike or Sergey (or variations thereof)...with a very slim margin of members either of the female persuasion (J., and...yah, another J.) or just blessed with a moniker that (crazy!) isn't Steve or Dan or Mike or Sergey...John,.......

........ or something truly cutting edge, like Jim.

:4couple:

You rock!

:inlove:

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:
glockgirl wrote:
sinus211 wrote:

Eh, I thought it broke down to something like 1/3 of the board being named Steve, 1/3 being named Dan, and the other 1/3 comprised mostly of guys named Mike or Sergey (or variations thereof)...with a very slim margin of members either of the female persuasion (J., and...yah, another J.) or just blessed with a moniker that (crazy!) isn't Steve or Dan or Mike or Sergey...John,.......

........ or something truly cutting edge, like Jim.

:4couple:

You rock!

:inlove:

Ha.

You should travel in the South....I swear, if you stand on the sidewalk in a town anyplace South of the Mason-Dixon Line and yell, "Hey, Jim!", at least half of the men on the street will turn around and go, "Yes'm?" (or "Ya, buddy?" if you're male). The other half will say "He ain't here, he's down the way." I am just barely exaggerating here.

Both of my (American-born) grandfathers were called "Jim"...and one's real name was Dallas Roy, the other was Roy Davidson (first and middle on both...another Southern thing).

"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun."
~Tenzin Gyatso, aka His Holiness the Dalai Lama

"We who are strong have an obligation to bear with the failings of the weak, and not to please ourselves."
~ Romans 15:1

"Ils Ont Les Armes, On Les Emmerde, On A Le Champagne!"~Charlie Hebdo, November 2015

Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:06 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Bumping for WaJim.

:peep:

Member, NAGR/NFGR

Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Another Jim here, and yes, I was born south of the Mason-Dixon line!

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I really dont understand why almost exactly 50% ppsting pics works, the other 50% it doesn't. I do nothing differently. I know its my fault, but its fucking frustrating, especially not knowing why.

Nemo Omen
JM Marlin 39M
Tikka T3 Tactical(.308)
BAR(.308)

Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:30 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Jagerbomber35 wrote:
I really dont understand why almost exactly 50% ppsting pics works, the other 50% it doesn't. I do nothing differently. I know its my fault, but its fucking frustrating, especially not knowing why.

Direct upload or image hosting site? Photo too large? BAC?

Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:10 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next