Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:01 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 307 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 21  Next
 Always said another Ruby Ridge or WACO would start 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I think cowboy hats will come back in style. I will try and find my stetson from 20 years ago

Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just wrote the BLM to express my disgust...

http://www.blm.gov/wo/st/en/National_Pa ... ct_Us.html

It took way too long for me to write. I find that I have to delete and rewrite these types of letters about 20 times so that I can get my point across without sounding too...ummmm.....angry.

I was going to write a couple more to a few other people, but I think I'm going to go have a drink with the old lady to help me chill out. :cheers2:

Last edited by Liet-kynes on Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

God bless this man.....

I'm betting more than a couple federal agents will be submitting their resignation once they realize how close they came to feeding worms... and how close it'll be in the future.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

all it took was a few hundred people to show up, armed, and ready to rock and roll if/when the time came to make the BLM fuckwads and other fuckwads retreat. what makes the gun grabbers think they have the slightest chance to pull off mass confiscation when we lawfully or otherwise armed citizens outnumber the cronies by a huge amount? yeah, i think the result will be the same. it'll be with them retreating with their tails tucked between their fucking legs.

i have a hunch this whole desert tortoise thing wasn't really the cause of it. it was only an excuse since nevada is a big producer in solar energy. i bet if clive and his family were removed from their property, it wouldn't be very long until some solar energy field was put in place.

Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:11 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

TechnoWeenie wrote:
God bless this man.....

I'm a fan.
I'd bet that there are a few brown shirts working on identifying and making folders on a few of them ol' boys.

Using lethal force to protect one's (or anothers') Natural Rights is NOT wrong, even if the .Gov says it is.

I hope some sleeping folks wake up and see this... .Gov was able, willing, and eager to use lethal and maiming force against it's "constituents"... over what appears to be a land grab.

Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

People question the usefulness of AK/AR pistols...

THIS is why...

I can remain 'unarmed' and not a threat, until I pull it from concealment...

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
God bless this man.....

I'm betting more than a couple federal agents will be submitting their resignation once they realize how close they came to feeding worms... and how close it'll be in the future.

Is that a saiga 12? Or have I had one beer too many?

Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Liet-kynes wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
God bless this man.....

Saiga .223

Thomas Paine wrote:

Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Liet-kynes wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
God bless this man.....

Saiga .223

Well I guess that's a little better.

.....you think there's a few photos of this guy?

Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:32 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I can guarantee there are a few now... in DHS's files....

I'm glad there was an armed response by citizens. It really does show that we're not going to lay down and take it. We need more of these marches to demand back our freedoms. If a millions armed citizens demanded a change, they'd have to do something.

"A nation grown free in a single day is a child born with the limbs and the vigour of a man, who would take a drawn sword for his rattle, and set the house in a blaze that he might chuckle over the splendour." Sydney Smith (1771-1845)
Spoiler: show
NOW YOU DID IT...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Liet-kynes wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
God bless this man.....

Saiga .223

5.45 with 7n6, duh :alcapone:

Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:05 pm

Liet-kynes wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
Liet-kynes wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
God bless this man.....

Saiga .223

Well I guess that's a little better.

.....you think there's a few photos of this guy?
well there is 4 people right there in the pic taking a pic I'm guessing 100 people took his pic. Now the thing is he is well hidden, except the fact that a BLM guy with binos was watching all these people take pix of something of importance on a bridge. They knew something was up there, and if gun shots wet fired that spot would be the first to be lit up. A sniper could make quick work of him.

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

A.Oster wrote:
I can guarantee there are a few now... in DHS's files....

I'm glad there was an armed response by citizens. It really does show that we're not going to lay down and take it. We need more of these marches to demand back our freedoms. If a millions armed citizens demanded a change, they'd have to do something.

He'll be gone by Monday.... They have probably already identified him... Signed a search warrant of his home, and are peppering to take him out.... And I'd bet this will be part of the statement:

"He was a dangerous individual and made it clear he was willing to shoot at officers, so officers executed a warrant of his property at 0400 hours. Encountered him inside his home and they responded with necessary deadly force to protect their lives against this home grown extremist."

Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

A summary of events.

Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:37 pm

Marine3%er wrote:
Look at this guy he could have lit them up and they would played hell getting a shot at him

edit: oops missed the other post up above.. its a Saiga 223

Higher res version.. thought it was a scoped rifle at first, but looks like guy on left has an AK. Guy on right, not sure. Takes balls to aim that rifle at a cluster of federal agents when you know you could very well be being watched from above.

Last edited by mancat on Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 307 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 21  Next