Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:02 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 307 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 21  Next
 Always said another Ruby Ridge or WACO would start 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

wiFi was down for a bit. It is back up now.

Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WOD wrote:
Any reporter knows, as a rule of thumb, to find answers when the trail goes cold.. "Follow the money."

You mean reporters are smart? I beg to differ.

Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WOD wrote:
Any reporter knows, as a rule of thumb, to find answers when the trail goes cold.. "Follow the money."

Problem is that there doesn't seem to be any reporters covering this story. Just conspiracy theorists, and soon......James Yeager.

Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:31 pm

Okay, I concede the point.. I mean 'old school' reporters that actually asked the hard questions, did the long haul legwork to uncover things like say.. Watergate… Not the new breed of journalists that are simply lazy parrots.

The same Government that considers the Founding Fathers 'Terrorists, is the same Government the Founding Fathers warned us against…

MEMBER; NRA, SAF, GOA, Lewis County Oath Keepers,

Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Liet-kynes wrote:
WOD wrote:

Problem is that there doesn't seem to be any reporters covering this story. Just conspiracy theorists, and soon......James Yeager.

Never met Yeager, never taken a class from him or his company. He is an asset to our community.

The potential for the SECOND shot heard around the world is brewing...

Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:52 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:53 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:58 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Oath keeper HOSSUSMC from Oregon is on his way as well. We should support these members of our community the best way we can. Many are accepting donations for fuel, food, and supplies. For all of us that support this call to aid to fellow Americans in need, defending their livelihoods against a tyrannical government, I say do as much as you can to support our brothers and sisters. If you can't be there, and are getting frustrated and as angry as I am, do what you can. A good start, is to donate some funds, that will help these people in their non compliance with unjust federal court orders, and to take a stand, and prevent oppressive government tyranny. A message must be sent! Brian

Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:58 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I wonder if there's some way show support by protesting up here. There's got to be a BLM office around here or somewhere else we can stand around and hurl insults.

Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:08 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I would love to see Hickok45 go over there with a Marlin 1895G and a revolver and make a speech at the podium.
:rockout:

Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:26 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sparkeee1978 wrote:
Oath keeper HOSSUSMC from Oregon is on his way as well. We should support these members of our community the best way we can. Many are accepting donations for fuel, food, and supplies. For all of us that support this call to aid to fellow Americans in need, defending their livelihoods against a tyrannical government, I say do as much as you can to support our brothers and sisters. If you can't be there, and are getting frustrated and as angry as I am, do what you can. A good start, is to donate some funds, that will help these people in their non compliance with unjust federal court orders, and to take a stand, and prevent oppressive government tyranny. A message must be sent! Brian

Just paging thru websites on this and "think progress" says that oathkeepers are a threat to a new way of life and says they are domestic terrorists. Makes me proud to be a member

Greta is doing a pretty good job of covering on her show.
Clyde Lewis (770 am ) 9-midnight M-F is also doing a pretty good job

Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:08 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The feds are pulling out according to fox news.

Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:40 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The feds may wait this out a few months, and come in all heavy on one day and do as they wish when there are fewer people around to stop them. Thats my theory. They won't just give up... they'll just change their play book. We are watching.

Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 307 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 21  Next