Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:08 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 307 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 21  Next
 Always said another Ruby Ridge or WACO would start 

Oh, and for the record… I am not anti-government, I recognize the need for some overall structure.

None of my comments are directed at any individual who is interested in this thread.

I pray for all who are involved directly, and for a bloodless resolution. God speed and God bless! Long live the Republic! :flag:

The same Government that considers the Founding Fathers 'Terrorists, is the same Government the Founding Fathers warned us against…

MEMBER; NRA, SAF, GOA, Lewis County Oath Keepers,

Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:23 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:50 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Dana is putting it together, and it really stinks!

http://danaloeschradio.com/the-real-sto ... ndy-ranch/

Last edited by Urban X on Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:38 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Is this getting any coverage on the cable propaganda channels?

I'm not seeing all that much on the web.

Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:44 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Liet-kynes wrote:

No this is being kept as quiet as possible. I haven't seen ANYTHING about it on the local news channels.

I am free because I say I am. My freedom is not dependent on any government benefit or piece of legislation. My rights are inherent in the fact that I was born a sovereign being. They are non-negotiable. The government can list them and protect them, but my rights are not theirs to give away.

Yolo: Because idiots don't know what "carpe diem" means.

What, do you think I`m an amateur? You think this is Amateur hour? I`m covered in broken glass and hatred. You think someone would want to anger that with a Vz? - Fjordforder

Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:46 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:04 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Liet-kynes wrote:

Fox new has been covering it as well as they can. I'm sure they are being restricted though.

"I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and TANKS! I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN! And loved only one woman, with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!"

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones". Albert Einstein 1947

Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:06 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mcyclonegt wrote:
Liet-kynes wrote:

Fox new has been covering it as well as they can. I'm sure they are being restricted though.

I've been watching Q13 all morning since I woke up and haven't seen anything about it.

I am free because I say I am. My freedom is not dependent on any government benefit or piece of legislation. My rights are inherent in the fact that I was born a sovereign being. They are non-negotiable. The government can list them and protect them, but my rights are not theirs to give away.

Yolo: Because idiots don't know what "carpe diem" means.

What, do you think I`m an amateur? You think this is Amateur hour? I`m covered in broken glass and hatred. You think someone would want to anger that with a Vz? - Fjordforder

Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:09 am
Profile WWW

how could you be so insensitive? THERE IS STILL A MISSING AIRPLANE!

Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:25 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

There are prep lists and offensive plans floating around different forums, bunch of people converging on the area (supposedly). Even discussing to make sure to fight during the day because FLIR gives too much of an advantage.

Honestly, I hope it kicks off... it'd put the gov't on notice.

Michigan just passed a resolution requesting a constitutional convention.... They're the 34th state to do so, making it to the 2/3rds requirement set up .. However, there are arguments about what really 'counts' as a request for a convention...

And then of course, mainstream media is ignoring everything having to do with any of it...

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:01 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Captain90s wrote:
mcyclonegt wrote:
Liet-kynes wrote:

I've been watching Q13 all morning since I woke up and haven't seen anything about it.

Fox cable. I'm sure local news could care less.

"I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and TANKS! I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN! And loved only one woman, with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!"

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones". Albert Einstein 1947

Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:13 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alex Jones is on it now, with a note that says Drudge has picked up the story. He claims (through documents purged from BLM website) Harry Reid is clearing the way for a Chinese energy company to come in and build a $5 billion dollar solar energy farm.

http://www.infowars.com/breaking-sen-ha ... ndy-ranch/

Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WOD wrote:
Oh, and for the record… I am not anti-government, I recognize the need for some overall structure.

None of my comments are directed at any individual who is interested in this thread.

I pray for all who are involved directly, and for a bloodless resolution. God speed and God bless! Long live the Republic! :flag:

And just for the record I am very anti Government . I love my country and have bled for it and I will still stand if I need to . I prey it will not come to that but if it does I have made peace with my maker and do not fear death :patriot:

Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/5000-armed-militia-members-arriving-bunkerville-nevada-today/

Up to 5,000 Armed Militia Members Will Be Arriving in Bunkerville, Nevada Today

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/5000-a ... hXW2TG4.99

Update: Word on the street from sources close to the militia movement is that up to 5,000 armed militia members will be arriving in Bunkerville, Nevada sometime today. (See full report below)

SHTFplan.com Editor’s Note: It is apparent that the Federal government was under the impression that they could simply move into the ranch land surrounding Bunkerville, NV and have their way with the property and livelihood of the Bundy family. What they didn’t count on was the outcry from Americans across the country. And now things may be headed to the next level. As Kim Paxton of The Daily Sheeple notes, citizen militias in several states have been called up. Many members of those organizations are taking up arms and are making their way to Nevada.

Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Last edited by dusty on Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 307 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 21  Next