Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:16 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 23265 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 710, 711, 712, 713, 714, 715, 716 ... 1551  Next
 What has MADE your day today? 
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

golddigger14s wrote:
Getting a check for $50 from American Eagle. I was only expecting $40 since I sold 200 rounds before I got to the UPC's.

I thought this was about jeans.

1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
GLOCK Certified Armorer
CMMG Authorized Dealer
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms/

Last edited by dreadi on Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:38 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Couple days ago USAA gave the annual refund profit sharing deal. About $70. Nice dividend.

Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:53 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Received my new glasses from Zenni Optical.
1 pair of no line bifocals and 1 pair of distance vision for under $70 for both including shipping (second pair was only $20, will use them for driving and watching movies down in the theater).
Quality is at least as good as the single pair I got from GHC for $450, Costco wanted $250 for one pair.
The Zenni frames are nice.
https://www.zennioptical.com

Selling eyeglass frames in retail shops must be one of the greatest scams there is.
A lot of places have the cheapest frames on display at $250+ (my kids eye doctor).
Can't cost more than $3-4 to make them.

And the only time I had to have frames replaced (myself and son) were the super duper titanium unbreakable frames.
They both broke.

Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Outstanding "sick day" (*cough) with my oldest son today (he's off mon) He zero'd in his 1960 Winchester M70 30-06 and I zero'd in my 1913 Savage 99 .250-3000. Then I pulled out the Dan Wesson 44 magnum. He had a grin on his face. (His first time shooting the hand cannon)

We transitioned to the pistol side (black diamond gun club) and worked over his Glock 45ACP and my conceal carry .45ACP Colt Commander. The glock killed a lot of pedestrians but when my son was shooting the Colt Commander, no imaginary pedestrians died. :)

When I pulled out the SW Model 66-3 ( 6 inch barrel ) he was in love. Holes through holes at 10 yards.

As they say..."IT WAS A GOOD DAY!"

Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Derailment and train crash, thankful for so few fatalities. It could have been a LOT worse...

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Derailment and train crash, thankful for so few fatalities. It could have been a LOT worse...

and getting home before the shit storm.....Pacific ave. was like the "port" hwy of semis as far as you could see. good thing I know the back roads

Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

We called a customer that he was cleared to pick up his firearm. ......................He called back to see if his dad could pick it up? NO!
When asked why he could't pick it up, he said...................................................................Wait for it ................................................................................."I'm under house arrest."
:facepalm2:

Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:35 pm

golddigger14s wrote:
We called a customer that he was cleared to pick up his firearm. ......................He called back to see if his dad could pick it up? NO!
When asked why he could't pick it up, he said...................................................................Wait for it ................................................................................."I'm under house arrest."

Wow... that kind puts you in a moral dilemma... what do you do?

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:33 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

JohnMBrowning wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:

Wow... that kind puts you in a moral dilemma... what do you do?

:popcorn:

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:48 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Glad to hear the system works!

</sarcasm>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:22 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Traveling the OR coast for business this week. Decided to invite my GF along with me. Finding some cool places to stay with reasonable prices in the off season.

Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:43 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey, I’ve been there! thumbsup

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:52 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

If there is anything you two lovebirds want to tell us all about your bathrobes, the hot tub after a cake fight, and way too much alcohol.....................don't.

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:12 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Been a decent couple weeks for employment opportunities for me...

Got an offer from a company in Spokane last week, and yesterday got my name pulled for the Longshoreman's raffle. They will be hiring and training somewhere around 350 people, and I am #331.

Fingers crossed.

Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:17 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
Hey, I’ve been there! thumbsup

Steve, I think we are living parallel lives.

Nice touch in the gun in the pic. I didn’t think of that.

Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 23265 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 710, 711, 712, 713, 714, 715, 716 ... 1551  Next