Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:22 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 23265 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 722, 723, 724, 725, 726, 727, 728 ... 1551  Next
 What has MADE your day today? 

Wetpaperbag wrote:
Completed my first AR build. Came together fairly well. Took about an hour, and part of that time was spent hunting down a damn detent for the upper front takedown pin. Sneezed and moved the screwdriver I was holding it in with. I have an upgraded trigger, but I need to get some anti walk pins. The pins that came with the LPK are a bit small and the trigger jiggles a bit. Over all I'm pretty happy with it. Now I need to get a nice optic for it, and a better grip and I should be good to go. The only problem is I have an extra roll pin and trigger guard. I suppose I need to put those somewhere...perhaps they would fit nicely on another build? :reaction:

I build my lowers inside a garbage bag, my wife says I look like a dumbass with my head in the bag l but I tell her would I look more stupid looking for an hour on the floor for little piece piece of metal or head deep in a big white condom

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:09 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wetpaperbag wrote:
Completed my first AR build. Came together fairly well. Took about an hour, and part of that time was spent hunting down a damn detent for the upper front takedown pin. Sneezed and moved the screwdriver I was holding it in with. I have an upgraded trigger, but I need to get some anti walk pins. The pins that came with the LPK are a bit small and the trigger jiggles a bit. Over all I'm pretty happy with it. Now I need to get a nice optic for it, and a better grip and I should be good to go. The only problem is I have an extra roll pin and trigger guard. I suppose I need to put those somewhere...perhaps they would fit nicely on another build? :reaction:

Blah blah blah need pics blah blah blah

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:14 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Grabbed the last 5 Jiff 16 OZ Crunchy at QFC, needed 5 to get them for 99 cents each.
Should have gone down earlier, some asshole must have made off with 200 jars because all of the other varieties at 99 cents were cleaned out.

Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:43 pm

Guntrader wrote:
Grabbed the last 5 Jiff 16 OZ Crunchy at QFC, needed 5 to get them for 99 cents each.
Should have gone down earlier, some asshole must have made off with 200 jars because all of the other varieties at 99 cents were cleaned out.

My QFC was cleaned out of the jif... will head back in a couple of days for it. Grab some of the Classico vodka sauce too --- that shit is fantastic! Did get 4x cheeses tho... bummed they didn't have the slices on sale - I had grabbed only one swiss cheese from SW last week knowing qfc had cheese on sale today -- should have grabbed more slices on tuesday - still have lots of ham to work thru.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Took my paddleboard out to the lake. Wore my wetsuit and it was perfect outside in the 45 degree weather. Good times.

Divided we fall.

Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

that's a lot of peanut butter to poop

Yaki's - last journey

Promote a Growth Mindset. Don't let a fixed mindset not allow change for the better.

pow·er trip - noun - a self-aggrandizing quest for ever-increasing control over others.

Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ops wrote:
that's a lot of peanut butter to poop

Lots of crackers...

errr.... saltines...

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:29 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Guntrader wrote:

Try Fred Meyer brand crunchy.....

I did couple years ago.

My kid inhales the stuff and it tastes the same to me.

....never again will I buy the jiff or skippy.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just saw the “Last Jedi” fucking loved it, best one yet.

Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

zombie66 wrote:

Best review of it I've heard yet.

Nemo Omen
JM Marlin 39M
Tikka T3 Tactical(.308)
BAR(.308)

Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Jagerbomber35 wrote:
zombie66 wrote:

Best review of it I've heard yet.

I just read that they will be opening a Movie Theater in your podunk town in early 2019 the downside is they only have the Movie “Titanic” so.....Yay????

Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My new Weather App!!!

Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:06 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My scale broke during the holidays (no..shut up!). I just got a new one today, and despite falling off the food wagon (and run over by it) I'm still holding steady. Haven't lost any, but more importantly I haven't gained any back.

Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

We sold one of our rentals. Under contract in 3 days. Will be nice to pay off some debt.

"I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and TANKS! I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN! And loved only one woman, with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!"

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones". Albert Einstein 1947

Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Offloaded the old 4 runner body

Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 23265 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 722, 723, 724, 725, 726, 727, 728 ... 1551  Next