Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:56 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 23249 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 551, 552, 553, 554, 555, 556, 557 ... 1550  Next
 What has MADE your day today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
Mediumrarechicken wrote:
Cbd oil infused skin balm. I put it on my neck and within 15 minutes it felt a little warm and my wife could feel it, the pain from turning my head was reduced to a quarter of what it was. It really surprised me. It really sucks that the government is so anti weed, because I feel just as good if not better than when I popped an oxy. It also doesn't have the side effects of felling dopey or angry, oxy really makes me have a short fuse.

Dafuque is Cbd?

Will try on the knee!

Weed, man.

It's weed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
Pablo wrote:
Mediumrarechicken wrote:
Cbd oil infused skin balm. I put it on my neck and within 15 minutes it felt a little warm and my wife could feel it, the pain from turning my head was reduced to a quarter of what it was. It really surprised me. It really sucks that the government is so anti weed, because I feel just as good if not better than when I popped an oxy. It also doesn't have the side effects of felling dopey or angry, oxy really makes me have a short fuse.

Dafuque is Cbd?

Will try on the knee!

Weed, man.

It's weed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shit's legal man.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:44 pm

Cbd is a canniboloid. It has very little or no thc in it so you won't get high or fail a drug test. As for smell, the first time I used it I smelled it a little bit but I like the smell of weed and was looking for it, the 2nd time I didn't notice it. It really just smells like essential oils, hippie stuff. It's not bad actually.

My wife bought it for some weird skin shit she has going on with her hands, it's been a few weeks and it is getting better. She's gone to a Dr about it and nothing he did worked. I'm not sure how deep it will penetrate so maybe taking it orally would be better than topically. You guys would have to figure out what would work best for you.

http://herb.co/2016/07/26/everything-yo ... about-cbd/

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mediumrarechicken wrote:
Cbd is a canniboloid. It has very little or no thc in it so you won't get high or fail a drug test. As for smell, the first time I used it I smelled it a little bit but I like the smell of weed and was looking for it, the 2nd time I didn't notice it. It really just smells like essential oils, hippie stuff. It's not bad actually.

My wife bought it for some weird skin shit she has going on with her hands, it's been a few weeks and it is getting better. She's gone to a Dr about it and nothing he did worked. I'm not sure how deep it will penetrate so maybe taking it orally would be better than topically. You guys would have to figure out what would work best for you.

So where can this by purchased? Expensive or not?

Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:14 pm

AR15L wrote:
Mediumrarechicken wrote:

So where can this by purchased? Expensive or not?

Pot shops. The stuff my wife picked up was 30 bucks, it's maybe an oz. A little goes a long way

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:31 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

CBD products come in balms, lotions, lip gloss (no, really), and smokeable product.

Regular weed contains these same elements, just in smaller amounts. When people claim "weed cured me of ____", they're talking about the CBD content (disclaimer: I do NOT believe that pot cures anything. It doesn't. It just helps.). THC gets you high, CBD helps your body. :thumbsup2:

I am free because I say I am. My freedom is not dependent on any government benefit or piece of legislation. My rights are inherent in the fact that I was born a sovereign being. They are non-negotiable. The government can list them and protect them, but my rights are not theirs to give away.

Yolo: Because idiots don't know what "carpe diem" means.

What, do you think I`m an amateur? You think this is Amateur hour? I`m covered in broken glass and hatred. You think someone would want to anger that with a Vz? - Fjordforder

Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:21 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Captain90s wrote:
CBD products come in balms, lotions, lip gloss (no, really), and smokeable product.

Regular weed contains these same elements, just in smaller amounts. When people claim "weed cured me of ____", they're talking about the CBD content (disclaimer: I do NOT believe that pot cures anything. It doesn't. It just helps.). THC gets you high, CBD helps your body. :thumbsup2:

IB4 "But you can't have weed and own guns" :bigsmile:

something something, not comply, 594, selective compliance with laws, blah blah blah.

"...steam, artillery and revolvers give to civilized man an irresistible power." -Perry Collins

Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Cabelas new que system. Door buster Saturday sale wait time: 2 hours. Today average was 13 minutes for whole day! TV screen shows your place in que, and text message tells you what registrar to go to when ready. Very space age.

Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Had a house guest yesterday. Cooked a couple USDA prime rib eye steaks. First time I've really pulled off reverse sear technique. Came out a perfect medium rare with a really nice sear and the inside an even pink all the way through.

Cooked on my Kamado first over low to medium heat till internal temp at 125 to 130 degrees then moved to the Weber to sear over very high heat for maybe 2 minutes total.

Turned out great. Will be using this technique again.

Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:36 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

When we bought the new house last fall, it had a glass cooktop in the island. Didn't take long to realize what a piece of shit those things are.. So, today had a guy come out and install an LP line under the house and we installed this new bad boy. In 3 weeks we get our new quartz counters installed, but I couldn't wait.

Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:36 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just curious, the phone gig ended. I was thinking that is where you worked???? Nice cook top.

Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:44 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Pablo wrote:
Just curious, the phone gig ended. I was thinking that is where you worked???? Nice cook top.

No, we had a retail location in West Oly. MOST of the time when we talked, I was clothed.

Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:46 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

GeekWithGuns wrote:
Had a house guest yesterday. Cooked a couple USDA prime rib eye steaks. First time I've really pulled off reverse sear technique. Came out a perfect medium rare with a really nice sear and the inside an even pink all the way through.

Cooked on my Kamado first over low to medium heat till internal temp at 125 to 130 degrees then moved to the Weber to sear over very high heat for maybe 2 minutes total.

This is how I do my pork chops and steaks. Of course they have to be relatively thick to do it justice.

Nemo Omen
JM Marlin 39M
Tikka T3 Tactical(.308)
BAR(.308)

Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:07 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
Pablo wrote:

No, we had a retail location in West Oly. MOST of the time when we talked, I was clothed.

OKAY. TMI!! :bigsmile:

Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:22 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Jagerbomber35 wrote:
GeekWithGuns wrote:

This is how I do my pork chops and steaks. Of course they have to be relatively thick to do it justice.

Thanks JB. I will have to try pork chops soon.. Agreed you need a pretty thick cut otherwise it cooks through even when you are starting with relatively low heat. Grateful that I pulled it off yesterday. If I had hockey pucked a couple prime rib eyes my girlfriend would have been crestfallen (if we define crestfallen as going to kill me lol). I've always seared first then finished over lower heat on a two stage grill. It works OK but on thick cuts you get either charred outside, raw inside or cooked well outside with a gradation of well done to med rare in the center.

The reverse sear gave a great sear then almost the whole center of the steak was evenly medium rare. Awesomeness. Made my day to have a new cooking technique under my belt.

Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 23249 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 551, 552, 553, 554, 555, 556, 557 ... 1550  Next