Switch to full style
General Chit-Chat, comments etc
Post a reply

Re: What has pissed you off today?

Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:07 am

Very interesting. Kool DOES need some advertising help nowadays.
Lost most of their market segment to Newport.
And big tobacco DOES pay for those PSA's as part of a lawsuit settlement.

No joke about Marlboro Lights being the #1 brand.
Everyone I know who smokes buys Marlboro Lights, with Marlboro Red being a distant second.
That's a brand that doesn't need any more advertising.

mislabeled wrote:
These "big tobacco" ads look like exactly that -- big tobacco. The tobacco companies can't advertise on TV, yet here's this ad that prominently features a whole bunch of cigarette brand logos over and over and over again. The industry literally can't buy airtime like that unless they run it as an anti campaign. Just one of these 30-second spots exposes consumers to more tobacco advertising on TV than they've had in years. Kind of genius when you think about it.

Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:20 am

"Black people shouldn't smoke Newports. Why? You know what happened the last time we came to a new port. Black people shouldn't smoke Kools either. The two O's look like handcuffs. That's why I smoke Marlboros. Cause I'ma be round tomorrow, bruh." Some comedian who's name I can't remember.

Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:53 pm

Lol....sounds like Katt Williams....

Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:52 am

Slacker Mods/Admin locking dupe threads without posting a link to the thread already in progress.......

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=83955

:reaction: :runforthehills: :peep:

:ROFLMAO:

:popcorn:

Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:54 am

NWGunner wrote:Lol....sounds like Katt Williams....
I would have remembered that voice. This dude was on Def Comedy Jam, when it was funny.

Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:10 am

I saw Katt Williams on a roast.
One of the other comics said "There's Katt Williams! I didn't know they sold pimp clothes at Baby Gap!"

Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:41 pm

custom gun ordered 2 months ago, go in to get my paper work started. Half way thru I'm like thinking........... :timeout:

wrong fucking color and the hang guard is wrong too, look at the order sheet and :blackcloud1: :blackcloud1: :blackcloud1: Ya back to the shop....

just as I get home an email......Sorry was about to say fuck it give me my money back

Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:51 pm

City of Kent.... They are putting in an elevated overpass over the railroad track off of 228th and is going to screw with my Kent facilities parking lot for the next 3 years.

Why they chose this road instead of the 212th crossing is beyond me.

Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:10 pm

L_O_G wrote:City of Kent.... They are putting in an elevated overpass over the railroad track off of 228th and is going to screw with my Kent facilities parking lot for the next 3 years.

theres already an elevated bridge there in place about 6 yrs ago on 228th? next to the quarry and hermanson??

Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:26 pm

cmica wrote:
L_O_G wrote:City of Kent.... They are putting in an elevated overpass over the railroad track off of 228th and is going to screw with my Kent facilities parking lot for the next 3 years.

theres already an elevated bridge there in place about 6 yrs ago on 228th? next to the quarry and hermanson??

Yup, but that one is not for the railroad. This one will start at 72nd, and will grade upwards up to a height of about 30'.

Big waste of fucking time, money and resources for an intersection that is barely used and sees 3 trains a day.

Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:39 pm

Guntrader wrote:I saw Katt Williams on a roast.
One of the other comics said "There's Katt Williams! I didn't know they sold pimp clothes at Baby Gap!"

:ROFLMAO: I can't stand that dude.

Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:49 pm

Duke EB wrote:

He had a show in town I want to say 2014ish, and we just happened to be out showing some friends from out of town around Seattle that weekend. We were leaving the Met and saw this little black dude, and I mean LITTLE yelling at a Limo driver. Dude sounded like a complete prick. I had no idea who he was until' an autograph hunter asked him for a picture and autograph.

Fuck that guy

Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:18 pm

L_O_G wrote:
Duke EB wrote:

He had a show in town I want to say 2014ish, and we just happened to be out showing some friends from out of town around Seattle that weekend. We were leaving the Met and saw this little black dude, and I mean LITTLE yelling at a Limo driver. Dude sounded like a complete prick. I had no idea who he was until' an autograph hunter asked him for a picture and autograph.

Fuck that guy

So, he wouldn't sign your autograph, so now now you're pissed? Hmmmm....

J/K, he's sort of know for being a hothead. Funny, it was around that time I've that the news was showing clips of him in public berating people, fans, limo drivers, etc.,....

Then, he got arrested or something....

Maybe what you saw is on YouTube or TMZ or something, because I remember him berating a driver....

Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:28 pm

Or maybe it's part of the act. Some entertainers include in their contract that they will be in character for the duration of the event.

Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:54 pm

dreadi wrote:Or maybe it's part of the act. Some entertainers include in their contract that they will be in character for the duration of the event.

I get what you're saying, and you're 100% right....but he was arrested 10 times last year, like, for assault on an employee in a pool store, having his entourage assault women, and a bunch of stuff near his hometown, not when performing.

There is a video of him being beat up by a teenager that's kind of funny, and he took a lot of grief for that.

I work with amputees, and am overly familiar with him because he does a bit about 'poor little tink-tink'....an amputee that race organizers make do extra things, just because they can.

It's a funny bit, and has some amputees calling each other 'tink-tink'....
Post a reply