Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:08 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28626 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 931, 932, 933, 934, 935, 936, 937 ... 1909  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
Went out to the garage and noticed that the slab is a little wet. Looked up.. FUCK. Looks like the upstairs kids tub/shower is leaking a bit of water. Did some preliminary inspection from an access panel and it looks like the plumbing is all fine, it's the caulking between the tub and tile wall that is failing.. I hope. This weekend I'll know more. I love doing sheetrock!

The joys of being a homeowner! :bigsmile:

Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Got all 4 wisdom teeth pulled today. They had to go deep on one side and pretty tender and sore! On the plus side, wife stocked me up with some bomb pops and jello.

Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Decided to go back to just streaming tv and cancel cable.
I went into the xfinity store and cancel my tv service, the lady tells me my bill will only be $27 less for just internet. This is due to a promotion I was apparently on. So I said fine cancel everything I’ll go somewhere else.
“I can do that but your one year agreement isn’t up for three months” so I would’ve had to pay $300 to get out of that.

Second thing that pisses me off is the only other internet provider in my area is Centurylink and they have a waiting list for my area so I’m F’d since I need WiFi.

Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:26 pm

Wacarry wrote:
I went into the xfinity store and cancel my tv service, the lady tells me my bill will only be $27 less for just internet. This is due to a promotion I was apparently on. So I said fine cancel everything I’ll go somewhere else.
“I can do that but your one year agreement isn’t up for three months” so I would’ve had to pay $300 to get out of that.

Second thing that pisses me off is the only other internet provider in my area is Centurylink and they have a waiting list for my area so I’m F’d since I need WiFi.

Satellite

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:06 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Just opened my last Castaway.....

The only one I had.

Damnit now ill have to go to Freddys.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
Went out to the garage and noticed that the slab is a little wet. Looked up.. FUCK. Looks like the upstairs kids tub/shower is leaking a bit of water. Did some preliminary inspection from an access panel and it looks like the plumbing is all fine, it's the caulking between the tub and tile wall that is failing.. I hope. This weekend I'll know more. I love doing sheetrock!

whip out that big tube of caulk

Yaki's - last journey

Promote a Growth Mindset. Don't let a fixed mindset not allow change for the better.

pow·er trip - noun - a self-aggrandizing quest for ever-increasing control over others.

Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:30 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Ops wrote:
Massivedesign wrote:

whip out that big tube of caulk

OMG

:runforthehills:

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mediumrarechicken wrote:
Wacarry wrote:

Satellite

Satellite is inconsistent and unreliable. It's even posted on their websites.

My wife's work won't allow her to work from home with it. :frust:

Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWGunner wrote:
Mediumrarechicken wrote:
Wacarry wrote:

Satellite

Satellite is inconsistent and unreliable. It's even posted on their websites.

My wife's work won't allow her to work from home with it. :frust:

I have DISH, and I'm very happy with it. The guy that came out to upgrade my system even said that sat internet is crap.

Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wacarry wrote:

Not 4G? Use phone as hotspot. We needed to use an antenna and booster but even throttled still better than satellite. $40 a month for unlimited* Verizon.

*15 GB data before throttling.

Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wife had surgery back in early November and was out of commission for about 2 months. During that time, we hosted Thanksgiving and Christmas for my family and I did most of the work. Also I took care of our kids along with helping her because she was barely able to get around.

She is finally getting better and we’ve moved into a new house. Then this week, my son comes home from daycare with hand, foot, and mouth.

It’s been chaos for the last 3 months and I was finally able to get out tonight for a beer with a couple buddies. Or so I thought...

Today she wakes up feeling lousy so decided to go to the ER.

After spending literally all day there, they shrugged and said “dunno what you have but it’s not flu”. She’s out of commission again and it’s back to full time daddy duty.

Dammit...when do I get a break???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:35 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Half an hour or so ago I prepped some baked chicken.

Just went to check on how it was doing, and son of a bitch .....

Its sitting on the stove.

I didnt put it IN the oven.

Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:

OK I laughed.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:

Attention to detail, man! Detail!

I am free because I say I am. My freedom is not dependent on any government benefit or piece of legislation. My rights are inherent in the fact that I was born a sovereign being. They are non-negotiable. The government can list them and protect them, but my rights are not theirs to give away.

Yolo: Because idiots don't know what "carpe diem" means.

What, do you think I`m an amateur? You think this is Amateur hour? I`m covered in broken glass and hatred. You think someone would want to anger that with a Vz? - Fjordforder

Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:48 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:

I'll await your post in the 'What Are You Drinking' thread.....

Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28626 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 931, 932, 933, 934, 935, 936, 937 ... 1909  Next