Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:46 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 816, 817, 818, 819, 820, 821, 822 ... 1904  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

san wrote:
Brownells

They emailed a promotional code $35 off $300 + free shipping yesterday, and they charged me the total without subtracting the $35 and free shipping. They charged me $329.93 when the order confirmation email I received said $284.98. I emailed them and they are refunding the difference. Their original email did not say "excluding ammo" or anything similar nor did their Coupon terms page. The shopping cart accepted the coupon code and sent me a confirmation email showing that the code applied.

This is the first time I've had an issue with Brownells.

Brownells is one of the most expensive suppliers there are. OUCH.

Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:09 am
Profile WWW
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Sometimes Brownells has factory gun parts that Midway doesn't carry, but ya.....they are usually pretty spendy.

Not a place I go to looking for deals.

3584ELK wrote:
Brownells is one of the most expensive suppliers there are. OUCH.

Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:24 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Brownell's is the main consumer Colt parts supplier too unfortunately.

Divided we fall.

Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:32 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Applied for my cpl renewal today. Got told it could take 30 friggin days to get. Wtf, why does Clark county take 30 days for a renewal? Thought most other places got them same day on renewal? Thank god my shit doesn't expire till aug 27th

Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

OhShoot! wrote:
Brownell's is the main consumer Colt parts supplier too unfortunately.

Try Specialized Armament

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:57 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Have had a stuffed up nose/head cold for over two weeks.

Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sold a motorcycle to a guy 3 weeks ago. 35 year old Magna 750. Had it fully serviced in March (over $800-gave the receipt), 17k miles, great bike, ran beautifully. Guy texts me at 10 last night saying he has been riding it and the front axle is "leaking" now and he's mad that the front headlight is "not original"...
I told him axles don't have anything to leak (solid round steel), and he saw the bike in pictures and in person before handing me cash.... I even changed the oil and swapped out the fork oil the night before he bought it, and drove it to him! Seriously man?!

Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:23 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Friday night got a call from work.
They said they can't accommodate me at work with the restrictions my doctor wrote. That means they won't let me work until Aug. 14!

Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:44 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Normanator wrote:
Sold a motorcycle to a guy 3 weeks ago. 35 year old Magna 750. Had it fully serviced in March (over $800-gave the receipt), 17k miles, great bike, ran beautifully. Guy texts me at 10 last night saying he has been riding it and the front axle is "leaking" now and he's mad that the front headlight is "not original"...
I told him axles don't have anything to leak (solid round steel), and he saw the bike in pictures and in person before handing me cash.... I even changed the oil and swapped out the fork oil the night before he bought it, and drove it to him! Seriously man?!

Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Basically

Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:19 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

traffic in OLY....seriously DOT tell them fuckers get to work!!! 10 of em standing around and 2 working

Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Have had a few peeps I know keeping an eye out for an engine and trans for my project. My youngest daughter comes to me super excited and tells me Dick (his new name) has an awesome small block and trans recently pulled from a rail dragster in his shop for me. I go over there and look at it only to have him tell me he's decided he's going to keep it and find something to put it in. WTAF?! :frust:

Μολὼν λαβέ

I would like to apologize to anyone I have not yet offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly. Also, please forgive my spelling or grammatical errors. If my post doesn't make sense or is not amusing, it's technology's fault and most certainly not operator ɹoɹɹǝ. Thank You

Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Lew wrote:
Have had a few peeps I know keeping an eye out for an engine and trans for my project. My youngest daughter comes to me super excited and tells me Dick (his new name) has an awesome small block and trans recently pulled from a rail dragster in his shop for me. I go over there and look at it only to have him tell me he's decided he's going to keep it and find something to put it in. WTAF?! :frust:

Did you tell him he already HAS something he can put it in?

And you'll help him put it there...

Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
Did you tell him he already HAS something he can put it in?

And you'll help him put it there...

Hah...no but I sure was thinking it. At my age I'm kinda used to disappointment, so I'll get over it.

Μολὼν λαβέ

I would like to apologize to anyone I have not yet offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly. Also, please forgive my spelling or grammatical errors. If my post doesn't make sense or is not amusing, it's technology's fault and most certainly not operator ɹoɹɹǝ. Thank You

Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:
Friday night got a call from work.
They said they can't accommodate me at work with the restrictions my doctor wrote. That means they won't let me work until Aug. 14!

Did you tell them mental illness is JUST as serious as any other ?!?

J/k- according to State Law, if accommodations are 'reasonable', they must....

Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 816, 817, 818, 819, 820, 821, 822 ... 1904  Next