Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:55 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28607 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 872, 873, 874, 875, 876, 877, 878 ... 1908  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

A friend of mine has that "Alexa" thing in his house. I find it creepy. They do listen to what going on in the room. No regulation on who can hear it. Yet.

Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:
cmica wrote:

Its not about the mail.....

People suck...no one seems to have any common fucking decency anymore...Fucker saw the mail truck...its no mystery what the mailman needed to do but 2 fukin minutes outa some asswipes lunch is I guess too much to ask.

DAMN, wasnt directed to you, u posted faster......JB!!! :ffight:

Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:
cmica wrote:

Its not about the mail.....

People suck...no one seems to have any common fucking decency anymore...Fucker saw the mail truck...its no mystery what the mailman needed to do but 2 fukin minutes outa some asswipes lunch is I guess too much to ask.

It's also a lack of consideration (deliberation; thoughtfulness) and common sense. Fookers.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:06 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Good friend of mine of 40 yrs has a daughter thats 'troubled'.

She had a baby 4 weeks ago and the State took the baby because the young mother had meth in her system. The baby was premature.

The State gave the baby to the Foster family for safe keeping....because My friend of 40 yrs and her daughter share the same address.

The Foster family has 3 Dachshunds....

Monday one of the dogs attacked the 4 week old premi.

She texted me this AM that It doesn't look like hes going to make it.

http://www.ktvb.com/news/local/weeks-ol ... /484289280

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:52 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

^Damn, that's one helluva shitty situation. Sad.

Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:04 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:

She had a baby 4 weeks ago and the State took the baby because the young mother had meth in her system. The baby was premature.

The State gave the baby to the Foster family for safe keeping....because My friend of 40 yrs and her daughter share the same address.

Looks like she's gonna be able to buy a lot more meth after suing the foster family for wrongful death/negligence.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:31 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

I didn't know Costco Optical hired commissioned former used car salesmen as opticians.
Guy got all snotty when I didn't order the glasses from him, refused to tell me my pupil distance ("Oh no! I'm not going to risk my license if you took my measurements somewhere else!), through the whole 15 minutes made me feel like I was wasting his time unless I bought them from him.
So now I AM going to order them online from Zenni for $120 less.

Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
WaJim wrote:

Looks like she's gonna be able to buy a lot more meth after suing the foster family for wrongful death/negligence.

Get a lot more money from the state.

Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Finally got a tracking number a weel later from Palmetto. Its been created, not picked up yet.

Bastards

Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:10 pm

L_O_G wrote:
Finally got a tracking number a weel later from Palmetto. Its been created, not picked up yet.

Bastards

Dude I bought a cop trade in ar on Thursday, it shipped yesterday and won't come till tuesday.

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mediumrarechicken wrote:
L_O_G wrote:

Bastards

Dude I bought a cop trade in ar on Thursday, it shipped yesterday and won't come till tuesday.

Well when I have three packages xoming but only tracking for one even though all 3 were ordered at the same time, thats a bunch of shiet.

Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

God damned WallyPark. Those crooks hit my cc twice and won't back it off.

If I have to call a third time, I'll just do a chargeback. I get it, your $15/hr people marginally speak English. But stop telling me your are going to fix it and do nothing.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:53 am

My god damn foot. I've had a wart on it for a few months, got rid of it for the most part. Last week I thought it would be a good idea to run with my daughter in a cart all over Wal-Mart's parking lot the made my plantar factious hurt for a week.bwhile that wasn't healed up all the way we went to great wolf lodge for 2 nights, so tons of walking barefoot( which I never do because it hurts), and I slammed my foot into the bottom of the wave pool. Then today I slip in the garage and slam my wartty toe into the bottom of a door frame. I had to remove half of my toenail, blood everywhere and now my big toe looks like hamburger

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:31 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mediumrarechicken wrote:
My god damn foot. I've had a wart on it for a few months, got rid of it for the most part. Last week I thought it would be a good idea to run with my daughter in a cart all over Wal-Mart's parking lot the made my plantar factious hurt for a week.bwhile that wasn't healed up all the way we went to great wolf lodge for 2 nights, so tons of walking barefoot( which I never do because it hurts), and I slammed my foot into the bottom of the wave pool. Then today I slip in the garage and slam my wartty toe into the bottom of a door frame. I had to remove half of my toenail, blood everywhere and now my big toe looks like hamburger

Well there goes my plans for having hamburger for dinner.

Hope you toe heals quickly.

Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:44 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Few wacks on the big toe often wakes up Mr. Gout the first time.
Something about impact to the joint makes a better surface for uric acid crystals to form.

Mediumrarechicken wrote:

Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28607 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 872, 873, 874, 875, 876, 877, 878 ... 1908  Next