Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:02 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28626 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 789, 790, 791, 792, 793, 794, 795 ... 1909  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just shoot the whole bumper with Rhino Hide bed liner. Problem solved.

Paint on a truck bumper is an excuse for someone to park by Braille, and set you to work all over again.

Don't

Do.

It.

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:56 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RENCORP wrote:

Paint on a truck bumper is an excuse for someone to park by Braille, and set you to work all over again.

Don't

Do.

It.

Hahaha!!!
This isn't some homogenized of the shelf deal with 10g or 1/8 formed plate.
The center sections, both front and rear, are 1/2" hot roll steel plate. The ends are 3/16" cold rolled plate.
I push trees with the front, and occasionally tapping my wood fence pulling trailer out. A bit of paint on a brush fixes the scuffs. Someone tapping it with their car, bring it on! It taint gonna bend. It'll get scraped, but the knowledge in knowing they've succeeded in screwing up their car while I do a quick brush is so worth it!

Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:10 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

STED9R wrote:

Badass garage shop. Damn I wish I had that kind of space (and more bikes).

NRA Certified RSO
SAF/NRA Life Member

Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:17 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Waking up to a PM notification titled "Rehv Arms PIF Seekins Precision AR15 Lower". Woo hoo, I finally won something! :thumbsup2: :bigsmile:

Opening the message and finding out that Jody was responding to my post in the thread & telling me my grips were in. Didn't win anything. :crybaby: :angryfire:

The Right to Buy Weapons Is the Right to Be Free

Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:25 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Isildur wrote:
Waking up to a PM notification titled "Rehv Arms PIF Seekins Precision AR15 Lower". Woo hoo, I finally won something! :thumbsup2: :bigsmile:

Opening the message and finding out that Jody was responding to my post in the thread & telling me my grips were in. Didn't win anything. :crybaby: :angryfire:

All right, that made me laugh.... :ROFLMAO:

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

absolutely nothing. Not even the children who kept pushing their raft into my swimming lap lane today. :hangloose:

Divided we fall.

Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
Pull into Safeway gas Duvall. Tank being filled. I look up giant storm of insects around a light. Look down. On the ground too. Winged ants. Just then something drops in the collar of my button down Oxford blue short sleeve.

And immediately starts biting the fuck out of my middle back. Try getting my hand down there. No. Dammit. Strip my shit and undershirt. Got the nasty bugger. What the actual fuck.

Wife inspected my back just now. Two distinct holes. I could have been eaten to the bone and you guys wouldn't have cared.

Man digested at gas station at ~5AM.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
I could have been eaten to the bone and you guys wouldn't have cared.

Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

What the hell were those things?? Key-REIST. They were on me in seconds. Like a bad movie.

Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:38 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Pablo wrote:
Pablo wrote:
Pull into Safeway gas Duvall. Tank being filled. I look up giant storm of insects around a light. Look down. On the ground too. Winged ants. Just then something drops in the collar of my button down Oxford blue short sleeve.

And immediately starts biting the fuck out of my middle back. Try getting my hand down there. No. Dammit. Strip my shit and undershirt. Got the nasty bugger. What the actual fuck.

Wife inspected my back just now. Two distinct holes. I could have been eaten to the bone and you guys wouldn't have cared.

You got the little fellow that was beginning to munch upon you... and it was one of those winged ants? They've always been the most delicately fragile things, and annoying for their poor flight skills and tendency to drop into loose clothing. Never had one bite or seen any indication that they might.
I would also be asking WTH is happening?
Global Climate Change may cause more rapid evolution of swarming ants into winged man eaters!

About winged ants: https://www.thespruce.com/why-do-ants-h ... gs-2656364
From a web search:
Quote:
Do flying ants bite or sting?
If the ant species stings like fire ants do, the winged fire ants can still do the same. It's highly unlikely ants will bite or sting you while they're flying, so don't run headlong into any mating swarms and you should be fine. Do be careful if they are crawling, just as you would with any other ant.

Pablo, I would have cared if you had been converted into ant poop.

Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yeah never bit me when I was a kid. This was very purposeful. Stung and itched all day.

Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

STED9R wrote:
RENCORP wrote:

Don't

Do.

It.

Hahaha!!!
This isn't some homogenized of the shelf deal with 10g or 1/8 formed plate.
The center sections, both front and rear, are 1/2" hot roll steel plate. The ends are 3/16" cold rolled plate.
I push trees with the front, and occasionally tapping my wood fence pulling trailer out. A bit of paint on a brush fixes the scuffs. Someone tapping it with their car, bring it on! It taint gonna bend. It'll get scraped, but the knowledge in knowing they've succeeded in screwing up their car while I do a quick brush is so worth it!

Dude - if you Rhino Hide it, and throw 80 grit sand blasting media on it between coats, you can sand their fucking bodywork off their cars.

Plus, while off roading, you can cut down alder saplings on logging roads, and hit it with a rattle can of flat black once in a blue moon just to keep it looking bad ass mo fo ready to go.

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:03 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
Yeah never bit me when I was a kid. This was very purposeful. Stung and itched all day.

Those were Piraña Ants - genetically modified by exposure to Fukushima reactor core radiation by the CIA to go on covert assassination missions to eat their victims alive.

Good thing the ant swarm drone pilot realized he had a non combatant by mistake, and called 'em off, or you would have been a pile of clothes and bone in nothing flat.

Your post belongs in the " What has made my day " thread. You lucky bastard.

BE ON NOTICE:

Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:08 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hoping on my bike after working rolling up to north Tacoma to score a nice leather vest via offer up. After good contact for two days I show up to get the vest and the guy asks if I got his message? Ummm nope lemme see oh the message you sent after I was on my bike rolling your way. Message stating I'm not available tonight hit me up tomorrow? HA but here the mother fucker had another guy there selling it in front of me for more money? HA my gawd I nearly fed him his teeth. Absolutely wanted to crush him for being a diuche bag mofo. As I've aged I'm so glad I've calmed myself hahaha. To all a wonderful evening!!

Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:09 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

You've got a good attitude about it, Timmy. Good for you. I'd be pissed, especially after a drive through shitty traffic.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28626 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 789, 790, 791, 792, 793, 794, 795 ... 1909  Next