Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:10 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28595 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 857, 858, 859, 860, 861, 862, 863 ... 1907  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hey cran is good for you...once you get outta your 20's you gotta think of these things :bigsmile:

Plus, it's just sweet enough to offset the vodka, but just bitter enough to not be sickening sweet :thumbsup2:

And, it's was a double Tito's, so, you pour the vodka, and then show the label to the glass :cheers2:

Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

xr650r wrote:
Same thing that pisses me off daily PAIN i hate it and try not to bitch about it. Some off you know me and know what i have been dealing with. But for those who haven't im on my second ankle replacement with 12 surgeries to my right ankle. Recently i found out i have a infection on the metal of my replacement. I had a picc line to my heart for almost 2 months iv's nightly. Now on antibiotics by mouth for up to 6 months. This doesnt work then the replacemnt has to come out and i loose the foot along with it. Been a long road and i have the best surgeons most of my blood work goes to Harboview.
So in a nut shell i deal with tons of Pain on a regular basis and it SUCKS end of rant.

I can relate, brother. Sorry you're going through this. I had similar experiences, and then got MRSA from Harborview. Had to open my wound athome daily to irrigate (looking at the inside of your leg first thing every morning.....not fun)...... Picc-line for 3 months, more surgery, more MRSA, more Picc-line....

Hang in there, man! PM sent.

Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:45 pm

mmalleck wrote:
Coworker and I were in the crosswalk near the Firehouse in Pioneer Square (restaurant) - guy in a white Jeep sees us, hesitates for a moment that speeds up and swerves past us. I say "NICE!" in a loud voice, my friend wags his index finger at him.

The guy stops and rolls his rear window passenger down. I look at my friend and go "Is that guy trying to talk to us? We shrug and proceed to go into another establishment for lunch." We sit down, order lunch, and 15 minutes later this young punk comes in and asks which one of us flipped him off. I look at him confused, and say what are you talking about, neither one of us flipped you off. Anyway, I talked him down, and he left.

What makes an asshole that rude, and that angry? Angry enough that he finds a place to park in Pioneer Square, and search through a restaurant for people he thought flipped him off. He's in such a hurry to almost run us over, then parks and looks for a fight.

After he left, I told my friend - I'm glad we de-escalated that. That guy's gong to meet the wrong person one day and end up dead.
some people should really take in your advice........

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:53 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

NWGunner wrote:
xr650r wrote:
Same thing that pisses me off daily PAIN i hate it and try not to bitch about it. Some off you know me and know what i have been dealing with. But for those who haven't im on my second ankle replacement with 12 surgeries to my right ankle. Recently i found out i have a infection on the metal of my replacement. I had a picc line to my heart for almost 2 months iv's nightly. Now on antibiotics by mouth for up to 6 months. This doesnt work then the replacemnt has to come out and i loose the foot along with it. Been a long road and i have the best surgeons most of my blood work goes to Harboview.
So in a nut shell i deal with tons of Pain on a regular basis and it SUCKS end of rant.

I can relate, brother. Sorry you're going through this. I had similar experiences, and then got MRSA from Harborview. Had to open my wound athome daily to irrigate (looking at the inside of your leg first thing every morning.....not fun)...... Picc-line for 3 months, more surgery, more MRSA, more Picc-line....

Hang in there, man! PM sent.

Holy hell ... it sounds like both of you have been through the wringer. icon_eek

That sounds just miserable.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:34 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sinus211 wrote:
L_O_G wrote:
Well I did have a double Titos and Cran with me... :bigsmile:

Cranberry juice? You on your period?

You shut your whore mouth :bigsmile:

Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:51 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I too have joined the ranks of PICC line junkies. been on it for a month, 6 weeks to go.

So, when does that "Old enough to know better" shit kick in???
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:13 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

In the process of cleaning up my tools after building my target stand, I accidentally knocked over a box of assorted hardware and a box of drill bits. A whole bunch of them fell between the deck boards. Now, I have to crawl under there to pick them up. I hate spiders.

Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The day started with getting bit by my Boss's Mastiff in the company yard. He got me on the arm, and that's new. Usually he just try's to "steal your pocket", as the joke goes.
I'm left pretty angry about it. If that dog comes trotting up to my truck in the morning, he just might find himself with a face full of truck door.

Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fuck it. I'll just clock in with the app, and sip my coffee till he gets bored.

Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RockHopper wrote:
The day started with getting bit by my Boss's Mastiff in the company yard. He got me on the arm, and that's new. Usually he just try's to "steal your pocket", as the joke goes.
I'm left pretty angry about it. If that dog comes trotting up to my truck in the morning, he just might find himself with a face full of truck door.

Judge Judy says you have $5K coming your way.

Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:
RockHopper wrote:

Judge Judy says you have $5K coming your way.

My way will take a lot longer to reach 5k, but I'll get a lot more reading done. LOL

Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fucking UPS
Says package was delivered. No package on the porch.

Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

All new phones and permanent batteries....Samsung S7. POS replacement phone from AT&T battery premature croakage. No warranty. SOB. Buy two battery kits from Amazon. Watch videos. Cover comes off all is well. But DAMN factory battery swelled in place. Trying to get it out, jab, spark, flame, heat nasty ass smoke trying to get battery before phone is ruined....run outside in rain. Hilarity ensues all the while daughter of screaming about her life is on the phone. Fuck fucking fuck. Fingers toasted but I did it in time. First battery fits but tiny connector doesn’t work. Shit. So now take that battery out. Other battery fits and working. But root cause of problem is control circuitry in phone itself. All to hell.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:51 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Ordered a laptop Saturday morning. Good deal.
Got an order confirmation.
Still hasn't shipped.
(Company still shows it in stock, just not for the price I paid).

Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Rix86 wrote:
Fucking UPS
Says package was delivered. No package on the porch.

Are you sure?

I've seen your front porch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28595 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 857, 858, 859, 860, 861, 862, 863 ... 1907  Next