Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 3:44 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28628 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 952, 953, 954, 955, 956, 957, 958 ... 1909  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fjordforder wrote:
Horse got loose this morning at work. I`m a stable hand, and I decided to start on the other side from where I usually do today (no real reason, makes no difference). That placed me at stall 14, which is a horse that`s been trouble ever since she arrived I`m told. Apparently she`s very sneaky and constantly trying to escape. Nobody thought to tell me that, so when I entered her stall to clean it out I had my back turned to the door (was heading to clean the exterior) and when I turned around I saw her back legs on the way out the door. She found a way to quietly nose the door open and took off down the aisle into the parking lot. Boss said she`s impossible to catch too, the best thing to do is just wait for her to finish playing outside and come back to her stall at night. Everything else actually went pretty good today.

little whipper snapper like you should know "fake" the horse not hang

Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fjordforder wrote:
Horse got loose this morning at work. I`m a stable hand, and I decided to start on the other side from where I usually do today (no real reason, makes no difference). That placed me at stall 14, which is a horse that`s been trouble ever since she arrived I`m told. Apparently she`s very sneaky and constantly trying to escape. Nobody thought to tell me that, so when I entered her stall to clean it out I had my back turned to the door (was heading to clean the exterior) and when I turned around I saw her back legs on the way out the door. She found a way to quietly nose the door open and took off down the aisle into the parking lot. Boss said she`s impossible to catch too, the best thing to do is just wait for her to finish playing outside and come back to her stall at night. Everything else actually went pretty good today.

How do you shoot without a good stable hand?

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

cmica wrote:
Fjordforder wrote:

Once more, in English please? :bigsmile:

I have never been, am not, and will NEVER be an NRA member. They sold me out a dozen times, just like they have you!

"while CZ, SIG, FN, and Izhmash (hum...) are playing Hardball, American manufacturers are too busy playing Lawyerball."

Want High end Russian military gear? PM me!

Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Fjordforder wrote:

How do you shoot without a good stable hand?

I have never been, am not, and will NEVER be an NRA member. They sold me out a dozen times, just like they have you!

"while CZ, SIG, FN, and Izhmash (hum...) are playing Hardball, American manufacturers are too busy playing Lawyerball."

Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

http://komonews.com/news/local/property ... on-funding

:blackcloud1:

"Marler supports more money for public schools but says the steep property tax increase pulls money away from other things his family needs."

Well, ya know Mr. Marler, the gubmint thinks your kids' sacrifices are for the better since they know best how to spend your money....

Just got my ballot in the mail. No fewer than three proposals for taxes and levies "for schools".

I replied with a resounding NO on all three. Thank you. Send a few million non-citizens packing, first, and realize that savings, and then I'll consider an increase.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:01 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Fjordforder wrote:
cmica wrote:
Fjordforder wrote:
Horse got loose this morning at work. I`m a stable hand

Once more, in English please? :bigsmile:

Monday...Boris is booked.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:03 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My dear wife, whom I love, decided for some inexplicable reason to use my favorite beer glass to hold some leftover Formula 409 when our spray bottle emptied earlier today. Just a few minutes ago poured a delicious Paulaner hefe into said beer glass then quaffed a bit of the golden brew. What resulted was a disgusting mixology experiment tasting severely of 409. Ugh.

Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:51 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

GeekWithGuns wrote:
My dear wife, whom I love, decided for some inexplicable reason to use my favorite beer glass to hold some leftover Formula 409 when our spray bottle emptied earlier today. Just a few minutes ago poured a delicious Paulaner hefe into said beer glass then quaffed a bit of the golden brew. What resulted was a disgusting mixology experiment tasting severely of 409. Ugh.

Hurk!

Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:07 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

GeekWithGuns wrote:

Buddhafuk. In my house, yeah I never grab a random glass. Was this in the glass cupboard like this? She owes you a new esophagus.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:19 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
GeekWithGuns wrote:

Buddhafuk. In my house, yeah I never grab a random glass. Was this in the glass cupboard like this? She owes you a new esophagus.

Yah I'll never forget the flavor of 409 now :bigsmile: Normally I rinse and clean my beer glass after every beer and then leave it on the counter clean. I did rinse my glass again before using but obviously not enough.

Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:25 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Walk into a client's house this morning... notice she is barefoot and that there are wood(ish) floors on the upper level...

So I take off my shoes and we proceed to the boudour... ooh lala.... so, the old, blind dog with the GIGANTIC lipoma, almost as big as the dog itself, shuffles after us into the CARPETED bedroom...

While discussing the project, said old dog pisses on the carpet. Client says "Oh no, not again!" but not until I had already stepped, with stocking feet, in the unnoticed puddle.

We continue out to the kitchen and she asks about repairing the aforementioned wood(ish) floors which the pissing dog has ruined...

continuing on downstairs I step into another wet spot, this one not apparent visually as she had "cleaned it up" earlier (meaning she tamped it down into the carpet pad) oh yeah, and don't mind the cat litter scattered across the laundry room floor...

Yuck. And she's walking around BAREFOOT!

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:15 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

jukk0u wrote:
Walk into a client's house this morning... notice she is barefoot and that there are wood(ish) floors on the upper level...

So I take off my shoes and we proceed to the boudour... ooh lala.... so, the old, blind dog with the GIGANTIC lipoma, almost as big as the dog itself, shuffles after us into the CARPETED bedroom...

While discussing the project, said old dog pisses on the carpet. Client says "Oh no, not again!" but not until I had already stepped, with stocking feet, in the unnoticed puddle.

We continue out to the kitchen and she asks about repairing the aforementioned wood(ish) floors which the pissing dog has ruined...

continuing on downstairs I step into another wet spot, this one not apparent visually as she had "cleaned it up" earlier (meaning she tamped it down into the carpet pad) oh yeah, and don't mind the cat litter scattered across the laundry room floor...

Soooooo...I'll be expecting to hear from you about hardwood floor repair soon then?? :bigsmile:

Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sinus211 wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

Soooooo...I'll be expecting to hear from you about hardwood floor repair soon then?? :bigsmile:

we can talk about it at the range Monday. See you at 9.

FJB

Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:22 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

jukk0u wrote:
sinus211 wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

we can talk about it at the range Monday. See you at 9.

Well, actually shes smart...shes saving on laundry detergent.

:rofl9:

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:

Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28628 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 952, 953, 954, 955, 956, 957, 958 ... 1909  Next