Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:14 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28616 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 792, 793, 794, 795, 796, 797, 798 ... 1908  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Two dumbshit bums hitting cars up for free money at the intersection of 74th and Lakewood Dr with a sign saying the normal feel sorry for me I'm homeless shit.....both on their cel phones one of which is waaaaay bigger than my I Phone 4.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:48 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

There is an organized bum group around here with professionally made signs, have credit card swipers on their phones.
A van drops them off and picks them up, I think they have assigned spots.
A mix of begging, fraud, and performance art.

Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Came home today to discover a nice trail of oil in my driveway coming from my wife's car, including out in the street. . Looking closely, it's tranny fluid. Ramp it up and see it's been blowing out the gasket on the oil pan. THEN I discovered that the dipstick wasn't in all the way. Looked down in there, and see tranny fluid in pools in various spots on the engine. Wife just had it recently serviced. Dipped it, and found the tranny fluid overfilled by almost 3 inches..... Grrrrrr.......

Lung sucked over 2 quarts of fluid to get it to the right level. Took it for a drive, good asked is holding. Gonna have to watch it for a bit.......?

:blackcloud1:

Sucking tranny fluid sucks. Breathing the fumes sucked too.

From a blog: Political Correctness - the belief that one can pick up a turd by the clean end.

Benjamin Franklin: It is the (civic) responsibility of every citizen to question authority.

Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

danoh wrote:
Came home today to discover a nice trail of oil in my driveway coming from my wife's car, including out in the street. . Looking closely, it's tranny fluid. Ramp it up and see it's been blowing out the gasket on the oil pan. THEN I discovered that the dipstick wasn't in all the way. Looked down in there, and see tranny fluid in pools in various spots on the engine. Wife just had it recently serviced. Dipped it, and found the tranny fluid overfilled by almost 3 inches..... Grrrrrr.......

Lung sucked over 2 quarts of fluid to get it to the right level. Took it for a drive, good asked is holding. Gonna have to watch it for a bit.......?

:blackcloud1:

Sucking tranny fluid sucks. Breathing the fumes sucked too.

Pick up a used breastmilk pump and buy a long length of tubing. That should make quick work of the problem next time, if it ever happens again.

Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:22 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

giggity

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:03 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guntrader wrote:
There is an organized bum group around here with professionally made signs, have credit card swipers on their phones.
A van drops them off and picks them up, I think they have assigned spots.
A mix of begging, fraud, and performance art.

Wouldn't surprise me if they've now formed a union. Probably have a lobbyist over in Olympia too.

Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:11 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

OK, one of you technies, devise a dummy credit card with a code in the magnetic strip that would lock and completely shut down their phone when they would scan it. :thumbsup2:

I Believe in the United States of America as a government of the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect union, one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice, and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I believe it is my duty to my country to love it, to support its Constitution, to obey its laws, to respect its flag, and to defend it against all enemies."
William Tyler Page 1917

Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:12 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Moved the living room TV Samsung 55" 4k from the fireplace to the corner of the living room.
Only a few feet from where it was but now it looks too small, need to buy a 70-80"+ or spend more time downstairs to the theater.
Will have 3 HD flat screens for sale soon, all less than 2 years old.
45" LG 1080, 50" Samsung 1080, 55" Samsung 4K....all like new.

Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Old Jim wrote:
OK, one of you technies, devise a dummy credit card with a code in the magnetic strip that would lock and completely shut down their phone when they would scan it. :thumbsup2:

Side note:

I used my Samsung Pay @ Shari's.... I needed a pie as a gift so figured I'd be in and out...

My Samsung Pay froze up their terminal and forced it to reboot.. :ROFLMAO:

Manager got pissed, told me 'they don't do the phone thing'.... Well, it's worked everywhere else, but whatever shitty equipment they have doesn't like the mag stripe reader being 'talked to'..

If only I could find a way to do that on purpose...

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The disposition of the Peruta case. :angryfire:

Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:28 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Please expand upon your displeasure.

You have such a way with words.

It just makes me melt with happiness like a chocolate bar in the glove box yesterday - when you all get into full berserker Ragnarok prose mode.

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:32 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RENCORP wrote:
Please expand upon your displeasure.

You have such a way with words.

It just makes me melt with happiness like a chocolate bar in the glove box yesterday - when you all get into full berserker Ragnarok prose mode.

If I may be so bold ...

The SCOTUS majority is so bad it is not even close enough to be wrong.

At least when someone is wrong they have the opportunity to correct their mistake. This disposition is so far afield it isn't even wrong.

Here is an analogy:
Q "What color is this?"
A "Potatoe"

"e" intentional for dramatic effect.

FYI the dissent is not much better.

Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:08 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

1. My computer. After a restart, the keyboard and mouse were inop, even after ten or more restarts. Finally figured out that the USB extension that I plugged the keyboard/mouse into had somehow turned itself off.
2. Removing the black soft finish paint that is often applied to optics, and turns sticky after about five years.
3. Finding a bag of once-fired .40 S&W brass the day after ordering 100 pieces from Midway.

Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

reading about someone's overly ignorant opinion... https://www.aol.com/article/entertainme ... /23002397/

yeah yeah i know its AOL but this is still real crap.

Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:09 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Usual Comcast shit.
Sent me another X1 'upgrade package'.
X1 doesn't work. Last one didn't either, not did the 3 guys they sent over to try and hook it up plus the phone.

Problem is we have bad cable signal, have a preamp in the garage and later one alongside the house. X1 can't talk to the other devices through different preamps.

Backtrack:
After two years of complaints they sent out some non English speaking workers of dubious origin to run a new cable through the neighborhood.

I showed them where the existing cables were and where the new ones needed to go (spray painted markings on the lawn).

Stupid fucks ran it to the other side of the house where the cable used to be before then on their map, maybe in the early 80's.
So now I still have a new high performance cable sticking out if the ground not connected to anything.

Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28616 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 792, 793, 794, 795, 796, 797, 798 ... 1908  Next