Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28627 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 855, 856, 857, 858, 859, 860, 861 ... 1909  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

zombie66 wrote:
MadPick wrote:
dreadi wrote:
I'm gonna go ahead and lock this up before....

Dreadi66 to the rescue! :thumbsup2:

Lol

zombie66 wrote:
... I don't play favorites. No one is above the law.

:cheers2:

1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
GLOCK Certified Armorer
CMMG Authorized Dealer
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms/

Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:41 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

dreadi wrote:
zombie66 wrote:
MadPick wrote:
dreadi wrote:
I'm gonna go ahead and lock this up before....

Dreadi66 to the rescue! :thumbsup2:

Lol

zombie66 wrote:
... I don't play favorites. No one is above the law.

:cheers2:

Good job for calling me out.............. :bigsmile:

Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:47 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
NWGunner wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
Bitch talking on the phone ran a stop sign and almost hit me, just so happened to be going to the same gas station I was, so I lit her the fuck up and made sure the entire parking lot heard me telling her what a fucking retard she was, how she needed to put her phone down and pay attention to the road and stop running stop signs.... She said 'I'm sorry', and expected that to be OK like I was just gonna let it go that she was being a fucking cunt...

I felt better afterwards, but she was still on the phone, the ENTIRE time, and drove off with the phone glued to her ear...

I really gotta figure out a legal way to completely fuck these people, even if caught on camera... I was tempted to lay on both of my 140db+ airhorns until she got the message, but that would've impacted other people that had nothing to do with it.... Maybe a portable air horn squeaky thing?

The irony that you don't see is, you bitch about how EVERYONE ELSE can't drive, yet the only person on here who's been fired from their job for bad driving, and causing an accident..........is YOU.

False, I didn't cause any accidents, and have no at fault accidents on record. Thanks for playing though.

Quote:
What if the doctor was calling with results from a biopsy, and was telling her she needed a mastectomy ?

Not my fucking problem, but someone running a stop sign and almost hitting me IS my fucking problem, when that person they almost hit is me...

You got a phone call? pull the fuck over ... Not like they're gonna cut your tit off right then and there....

Put other people's property and safety at risk because of a fucking phone call? and me yelling at her was overboard? What if she had hit me? Then what? I got a broken wrist and another concussion because cuntfucker wanted to chat about her new nails?

I think a good dressing down is the bare minimum to put them on notice....

I seem to recall a big discussion about the new cell phone law and some of you (TW) were/are vehemently against the law... lot's of "I can do what I want" arguments... hmmmm.... I've seen no fewer than 3 or 4 different "everyone else is a bad driver and causing or nearly causing me accidents" posts.... :facepalm2:

Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:17 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I love the fact that a lot of you are completely glossing over the fact that she ran a stop sign and almost hit me. The cell phone is the cause of it, but there's much more than that.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:33 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
I love the fact that a lot of you are completely glossing over the fact that she ran a stop sign and almost hit me. The cell phone is the cause of it, but there's much more than that.

So you feel that doing this was a constructive way of getting your point across? Interesting.

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Bitch talking on the phone ran a stop sign and almost hit me, just so happened to be going to the same gas station I was, so I lit her the fuck up and made sure the entire parking lot heard me telling her what a fucking retard she was

Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:39 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:

Do you realize how many times a day I have been "almost" hit due to someone else's dumfuckery? Do you see me screaming at people about it? fuck that would take my whole day, instead I stay out of their path and avoid being hit.

I

Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:48 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Next time I'll just continue through the intersection I had the right of way at, and let her hit me, instead of taking an opportunity to point out her lack of attention to driving that could cause injury.... There.. problem solved... :thumbsup2:

Because I'm not supposed to call out people doing stupid shit that could impact my safety, riigghhhttt....

Fuck that politically correct bullshit. If you deserve to get yelled at for stupid shit, you deserve to get yelled at for stupid shit.

That's exactly why people do stupid shit in the first place, entitled little shits that think they can do what they want because no one has called them on their shit.

and now you got 2 members threatening physical violence for telling a stupid bitch to get the fuck off the phone and not run stop signs.... Woooowwwwww......

Quote:
Spend enough time on the road and you can literally anticipate what someone is gonna do long before they do it, trust me on this I use it every day.

Yup, been there, had to recert every 6 months at one point...

Which is why I slowed, because she wasn't paying any attention.... and she wasn't stopping.... Had I just proceeded through the intersection without stopping, as allowed/required by law, she would have hit me.

You could be put in jail for that kind of stupid shit. You could also get shot, but you probably figured a female wouldn't shoot you for harassment.

Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:52 am

Dude wow. I really think you need to talk to a pro about yourself. You have to let shit go, cuz one day it might just get you killed. I bet you are selective on who you choose to "educate", I'm sure you wouldn't say shit to 4 black dudes in a regal wifh switches or a guy that juices, you pick the easy ones. If you do this because it gives you an ego boost or Makes you feel tough or whatever, just fucking stop. It's not cool at all. I'm an aggressive driver and have a short tolerance for stupid people, honestly I don't remember the last time a flipped another driver off. Come at me or my wife with that shit.....yeah that wouldn't fly, I'd be down your throat quick fast. You need to chill out dude for real.

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:53 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:

That doesn't give you any rights, and you have no "moral authority", you have no authority whatsoever. This is also not a "moral" issue. stop using that for an excuse

Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:54 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Ya, I try not to let another drivers actions get me too excited unless they are actually driving recklessly or hitting peoples cars.
Now my ex wife, she must have flipped off 20 people a day, tailgated them, etc.

Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:06 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Same thing that pisses me off daily PAIN i hate it and try not to bitch about it. Some off you know me and know what i have been dealing with. But for those who haven't im on my second ankle replacement with 12 surgeries to my right ankle. Recently i found out i have a infection on the metal of my replacement. I had a picc line to my heart for almost 2 months iv's nightly. Now on antibiotics by mouth for up to 6 months. This doesnt work then the replacemnt has to come out and i loose the foot along with it. Been a long road and i have the best surgeons most of my blood work goes to Harboview.
So in a nut shell i deal with tons of Pain on a regular basis and it SUCKS end of rant.

Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:17 pm

xr650r wrote:
Same thing that pisses me off daily PAIN i hate it and try not to bitch about it. Some off you know me and know what i have been dealing with. But for those who haven't im on my second ankle replacement with 12 surgeries to my right ankle. Recently i found out i have a infection on the metal of my replacement. I had a picc line to my heart for almost 2 months iv's nightly. Now on antibiotics by mouth for up to 6 months. This doesnt work then the replacemnt has to come out and i loose the foot along with it. Been a long road and i have the best surgeons most of my blood work goes to Harboview.
So in a nut shell i deal with tons of Pain on a regular basis and it SUCKS end of rant.

Fuck dude that sucks ass

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mediumrarechicken wrote:
Dude wow. I really think you need to talk to a pro about yourself. You have to let shit go, cuz one day it might just get you killed. I bet you are selective on who you choose to "educate", I'm sure you wouldn't say shit to 4 black dudes in a regal wifh switches or a guy that juices, you pick the easy ones. If you do this because it gives you an ego boost or Makes you feel tough or whatever, just fucking stop. It's not cool at all. I'm an aggressive driver and have a short tolerance for stupid people, honestly I don't remember the last time a flipped another driver off. Come at me or my wife with that shit.....yeah that wouldn't fly, I'd be down your throat quick fast. You need to chill out dude for real.

Now you're just making shit up, trying to paint your own picture with lies. I've asked people to turn their shit down before...

I do see a pattern.. I'm constantly being shit on for sticking up for myself and what's right.. I'll make sure to keep shit to myself from now on, because someone somewhere will always tell me I'm wrong for something.

Deuces.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

If you think what you did was "right", you better get yourself checked.

Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:40 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

TechnoWeenie wrote:
I do see a pattern.. I'm constantly being shit on for sticking up for myself and what's right.. I'll make sure to keep shit to myself from now on, because someone somewhere will always tell me I'm wrong for something.

:facepalm2:

You know I wrote out a 4 paragraph response, then I deleted it. It's pointless. You don't get it.

We all deal with the same idiot drivers that you do. The rest of us just have a little thicker skin and better things to worry about. You're either going to get hurt by one of these people, or worse yet end up hurting one of them. Then the headline will read "Gun owner with history of aggression shoots innocent motorist." And where's the spotlight going to shine? Right here at Waguns on all of the "irresponsible gun owners who should have reported this alarming history of aggressive behavior to the police." That's what they'll say. About us. Even though we constantly tell you to chill out.

Either knock it off or keep it to yourself please. Preferably the former. I don't like some of your attitudes and behavior but that doesn't mean I dislike you. You're not a bad guy. Please, for your own sake and the sake of others, just take it down a notch.

Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28627 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 855, 856, 857, 858, 859, 860, 861 ... 1909  Next