Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:24 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 709, 710, 711, 712, 713, 714, 715 ... 1904  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mediumrarechicken wrote:
AR15L wrote:
I just came back from my storage shed where I keep all my rifle boxes.
Brought back my Remington 700 box.
I haven't checked my S/N yet because the rifle itself is in the back corner of the safe, of course, so having the box with the s/n on the end in plain sight seemed pretty handy.
Well, guess what?
It's part of the damn trigger recall. :blackcloud1:
I filled out the forms and I have to wait for Remington to send me a box, paperwork, etc. so I can ship it back to them to have it fixed.
I wonder how long this mess is going to take? :thumbsdown:

A guy at work had a gun on recall, all he did was go get a timney and dropped it in. 2 birds one stone

I've been toying with doing that, years ago. Somehow I could never seem to part with the money for the trigger as other things kept coming up.

Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sinus211 wrote:

I didn't even send mine in. The x-mark pro trigger is a hell of a good trigger and I never used the safety anyway. If it had been a hunting rifle that would be different, but for a bolt action range rifle I just couldn't see the point in going through the hassle and getting a questionable trigger to replace the x-mark.

Yeah, 700 SPS Varmint with a 26'' bull barrel really isn't a hunting rifle. :wink05:

Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My mother in law had the fucking Oscar's on.

He who does not punish evil commands it to be done. --- Leonardo DaVinci

When its time to go in:
That place of steel and stone. I pray that you will keep me safe, so I will not walk alone. Help me to do my duty, please watch me on my rounds.
Amongst those perilous places and slamming steel door sounds. God, keep my fellow Officers well and free from harm. Let them know I'll be there too, whenever there's alarm.
Above all when I walk my beat, no matter where I roam. Let me go back whence I came, to family and home

Author unknown.

Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mash man wrote:

:throwup: cut the power for a few hrs :bigsmile:

Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:34 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Buy her a Tiny House.
Can hook it up to your truck, drop her off in a vacant lot for the evening.

mash man wrote:

Last edited by Guntrader on Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mash man wrote:

My wife tried to put them on as well. It lasted about 13 seconds.

Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My wife could give 2 shits about the Oscars, she is currently upstairs watching "Chicago" while I'm downstairs watching a Dropkick Murphy's Live from Dublin LOL

God I love that woman...........

Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:48 pm

zombie66 wrote:
My wife could give 2 shits about the Oscars, she is currently upstairs watching "Chicago" while I'm downstairs watching a Dropkick Murphy's Live from Dublin LOL

God I love that woman...........

You know Chicago won yet Oscar for Best Picture in 2003, right? [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ill take your word for it.........

Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fucking Amazon. I let my Prime Membership lapse a couple months ago, specifically because of shipping issues and delays. Stuff that they said would be same day, or delivered next day, and there would always be some excuse as to why it wasn't delivered when it was supposed to be.

So, last night, I figured I'd give them another shot, renewed my Prime and placed an order, with a promised delivery of today, same day delivery, and two other items delivered on Thursday.

I use my work address to make sure that I get it today. I could throw a rock at their Distribution Center and their shipping centers, from where I'm at.

I was off at 1500, it's now past 1800, and I figured I'd be waiting a little bit at the office, but again, making sure I get the package today.

So what do I get today? A couple minutes ago, I got a notification saying that the shipping is going to be delayed, and the package that I have quite literally been waiting for at work, is not going to come here today.

Let me reiterate that, I cancelled my Prime Membership because of shipping issues, I decided to give them another shot, and the very first order I have after renewing my Prime Membership, shipping issues.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Fucking Amazon. I let my Prime Membership lapse a couple months ago, specifically because of shipping issues and delays. Stuff that they said would be same day, or delivered next day, and there would always be some excuse as to why it wasn't delivered when it was supposed to be.

So, last night, I figured I'd give them another shot, renewed my Prime and placed an order, with a promised delivery of today, same day delivery, and two other items delivered on Thursday.

I use my work address to make sure that I get it today. I could throw a rock at their Distribution Center and their shipping centers, from where I'm at.

I was off at 1500, it's now past 1800, and I figured I'd be waiting a little bit at the office, but again, making sure I get the package today.

So what do I get today? A couple minutes ago, I got a notification saying that the shipping is going to be delayed, and the package that I have quite literally been waiting for at work, is not going to come here today.

Let me reiterate that, I cancelled my Prime Membership because of shipping issues, I decided to give them another shot, and the very first order I have after renewing my Prime Membership, shipping issues.

I suggest you watch the news today.
Amazon was completely "off line" for the most of the day. Even now, I doubt their running again.
All employees were sent home. The KIVA systems were shut down. (robots)
Nothing was working.
Computers D.O.A.

Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:

I suggest you watch the news today.
Amazon was completely "off line" for the most of the day. Even now, I doubt their running again.
All employees were sent home. The KIVA systems were shut down. (robots)
Nothing was working.
Computers D.O.A.

Lol. I was promised delivery tomorrow. I guess we shall see.

If the customer service rep explained they had a company-wide outage, I'd probably be a little bit more understanding.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:13 pm

Car cell phone chargers. How can an advertised 2.4 amp charger only charge my phone another 11 percentage points in 90 minutes....WTF?

Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:27 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

waglocker wrote:
Car cell phone chargers. How can an advertised 2.4 amp charger only charge my phone another 11 percentage points in 90 minutes....WTF?

Because they are pieces of shit.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:33 am

I had to watch chuck beady eye screwmur on the news this AM complaining that President Trump has not done enough in his first 30 days... Dick.

Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 709, 710, 711, 712, 713, 714, 715 ... 1904  Next