Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:07 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28602 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 707, 708, 709, 710, 711, 712, 713 ... 1907  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 

Guntrader wrote:
She needs the money after she lost her Super Beets gig.

The Circulatory Super-Food dumped her? Good.

She'll start shilling the Carmel Apple Tartlettes next.

Needless to say, the woman irritates me to no end.

Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Motivated wrote:
Learning that Dana Loesch, a rabid #NeverTrump, is now the new spokeshole for the NRA.

Who?

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Lana Doesh?

"I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and TANKS! I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN! And loved only one woman, with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!"

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones". Albert Einstein 1947

Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

News reporters. For that matter the entire Left Wing News Media.

Last night a King5 reporter gave a "chart presentation" that would have made Ross Perot proud. He showed how many Immigrants there were in WA State, Various Counties, and in Seattle. Made a huge case for how much they contributed in work, taxes, and economic spending.

The total implication was that should Trump's deportation plan be fully implemented all that economic benefit would be lost.

I kept waiting for the dickhead to tell us how many ILLEGAL ALIENS WITH CRIMINAL RECORDS would be deported and the actual savings to our State, Counties, and Cities. by not having to clean up after their crimes and pay for their room and board in a jail/prison.

The whole segment was so slanted in order to CREATE fear among the legal immigrants it was pathetic. Maybe it's time that Broadcasters be held to a Truth Standard for a change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother
" - William Shakespeare

Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:22 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Couldn't sleep. Hands and wrists hurt like a Sonofabitch.
Hands kept falling asleep. Came to work late, tired as hell.
Gunna be a long day.

Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:36 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

deadshot2 wrote:
Maybe it's time that Broadcasters be held to a Truth Standard for a change.

That would be awesome.
Minus the free speech implications of course.

Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:39 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

F'in Medicare.
Seems that a 92 year old man with a broken shoulder and a history of passing out and falling is NOT eligible for placement in a temporary rehabilitation care facility.
But he could cough up 10K up front for a 30 day stay and they'd take him immediately OR us kids can keep taking time off until we can find in-home care, which will take 7-10 working days before someone can start coming over and still cost $30.00 an hour.

Buy your long-term care insurance now, kiddies, while it is cheap. Don't wait until you are old to get it.

The Right to Buy Weapons Is the Right to Be Free

Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

$242 to renew driver's license....
Seriously, when you have the enhanced because they've managed to give a license to everyone that happens to walk in making it really a worthless form of ID so legitimate users have to buck up and spend more money.
Plus the CDL and motorcycle endorsements....
A legal citizen gets to pay out the ass just for the privilege to drive..
About the only thing that made the sting hurt less, was going to front of line of 50 other people because wife works there.
Add on wife's and my vehicles tabs due this summer, state is wallet flushing my ass into Top Ramen and eggs.

Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:50 am

STED9R wrote:
$242 to renew driver's license....
Seriously, when you have the enhanced because they've managed to give a license to everyone that happens to walk in making it really a worthless form of ID so legitimate users have to buck up and spend more money.
Plus the CDL and motorcycle endorsements....
A legal citizen gets to pay out the ass just for the privilege to drive..
About the only thing that made the sting hurt less, was going to front of line of 50 other people because wife works there.
Add on wife's and my vehicles tabs due this summer, state is wallet flushing my ass into Top Ramen and eggs.

Be cheaper to get a passport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:47 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Be cheaper to move and let someone else pay that tab. Cash out now and buy some land south.

"I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and TANKS! I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN! And loved only one woman, with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!"

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones". Albert Einstein 1947

Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:52 am

mcyclonegt wrote:
Be cheaper to move and let someone else pay that tab. Cash out now and buy some land south.

Cheaper yet would be to tar and feather these assholes in a huge vat.

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:33 am

Would be nice if they'd figure out how to make these last a minute.

Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:55 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Inger19 wrote:

Would be nice if they'd figure out how to make these last a minute.

It's crApple, what do you expect?

I mean, seriously... Idiots were breaking their charging ports by trying to force the charger in the wrong way, so the engineers said 'hmmm, we need to make this idiot proof so it'll fit in both ways'..... so, now they break the cord instead of the phone...

:bigsmile:

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:21 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

not exactly pissed me off, just didn't want to start a new thread for 0bunghole, this is actually funny :ROFLMAO:

Quote:
French Voters Call On Obama To Run For President To "Give French People Hope"

Quote:
Meanwhile, asked why they support Obama, protesters told ABC News they're looking for a candidate they "really admire" and "someone who could lead us to project ourselves in a bright future to give French people hope."

Why Obama? "Because he has the best resume in the world for the job," reads the website, which is in no way connected to Obama.

"At a time when France is about to vote massively for the extreme right, we can still give a lesson of democracy to the planet by electing a French President, a foreigner," reads the website in French.

And while we have our doubts about the likelihood of this plan working out, might we suggest that Hillary Clinton would make a great candidate for a senior cabinet position in Obama's new administration.

Of course, while it's a genius plan, if we understand it correctly, there is just one minor problem...the French president needs to be, well, French.

Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:55 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

The self important Hollywood Lefties.

Chanel was making a one of original $105,000 dress for Meryl Streep for free.
Until she told them they had to pay her to wear the free dress.

http://wwd.com/fashion-news/fashion-sco ... -10817502/

Chanel, he noted, has a policy of not paying celebrities to wear its clothes, apparently even those of the “greatest living” ilk. That’s not to say there’s no expense involved, both in terms of valuable hours clocked by the artisans of the atelier and the bottom line. “After we gift her a dress that’s 100,000 euros [$105,000], we found later we had to pay [for her to wear it]. We give them dresses, we make the dresses, but we don’t pay,” Lagerfeld said.

Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28602 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 707, 708, 709, 710, 711, 712, 713 ... 1907  Next