Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:10 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28627 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1900, 1901, 1902, 1903, 1904, 1905, 1906 ... 1909  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.foxnews.com/us/us-border-patrol-agents-barred-washington-schools-over-concerns-traumatize-immigrant-children

Just when you thought people in Washington wouldn't do something dumber off they go again.

The only trauma would be because they broke the law in the first place....

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:32 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Col_Temp wrote:
https://www.foxnews.com/us/us-border-patrol-agents-barred-washington-schools-over-concerns-traumatize-immigrant-children

Just when you thought people in Washington wouldn't do something dumber off they go again.

The only trauma would be because they broke the law in the first place....

You mean, traumatize the children that aren't supposed to be there in the first place?

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I looked up testing days for my motorcycle permit. Looks like Wednesdays at 11am are the only times. Because clearly I couldn't possibly be working at that time... I have to do a 50 question test for $45, and then schedule a separate day for a ride test for $65. That buys me 6 months of permit. Then another 25 question test for $55, and another separate ride test for $75. Then I can pay the $100 to get a new license. And if they require me to take classes before I take those 4 tests, they're an additional $450-$550 each. It's pretty restrictive and stupid. But I better start the process I guess. Or move to Oregon where I just have to pass a DMV written test.

I hate this state.

"A nation grown free in a single day is a child born with the limbs and the vigour of a man, who would take a drawn sword for his rattle, and set the house in a blaze that he might chuckle over the splendour." Sydney Smith (1771-1845)
Spoiler: show
NOW YOU DID IT...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:28 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mice.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:33 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

A.O. wrote:
I looked up testing days for my motorcycle permit. Looks like Wednesdays at 11am are the only times. Because clearly I couldn't possibly be working at that time... I have to do a 50 question test for $45, and then schedule a separate day for a ride test for $65. That buys me 6 months of permit. Then another 25 question test for $55, and another separate ride test for $75. Then I can pay the $100 to get a new license. And if they require me to take classes before I take those 4 tests, they're an additional $450-$550 each. It's pretty restrictive and stupid. But I better start the process I guess. Or move to Oregon where I just have to pass a DMV written test.

I hate this state.

2 ride tests?
WTF!?
Do any of the mc dealers in your area have training to bypass all that shit, or doesn't this state have that route?
HD offers that and advanced training that is pretty good, gets you a discount on insurance as a side benefit.
(But then as you said, this state is pretty fucked up with its mv laws)

Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:06 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yeah, you have to do a 50 question written test and a ride test to get your 6 month permit. Then you have to do it all over again fornthe endorsement.

"A nation grown free in a single day is a child born with the limbs and the vigour of a man, who would take a drawn sword for his rattle, and set the house in a blaze that he might chuckle over the splendour." Sydney Smith (1771-1845)
NOW YOU DID IT...

Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:14 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Watching Demolition Ranch's new video on PSA's 5.56 Krink. I bought an AK-P because of WA bans were looming, and now they release this. So frustrating. If I lived in the US and not the occupied China that is WA, I'd buy one anyhow. I'd sell my AK-P 8f Inhad to to get one. I have an M92 that needs to be rebuilt, but this would be such an easier solution. Just pissed I can't do anything thanks to WA (D)s.

Oh and my wife totaled our only car yesterday. He said/She said means we're out of luck until we get the police report, but we'll have buy something else regardless asap.

Crap last 12 months for our family all around.

NOW YOU DID IT...

Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:29 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

A.O. wrote:
Watching Demolition Ranch's new video on PSA's 5.56 Krink. I bought an AK-P because of WA bans were looming, and now they release this. So frustrating. If I lived in the US and not the occupied China that is WA, I'd buy one anyhow. I'd sell my AK-P 8f Inhad to to get one. I have an M92 that needs to be rebuilt, but this would be such an easier solution. Just pissed I can't do anything thanks to WA (D)s.

Oh and my wife totaled our only car yesterday. He said/She said means we're out of luck until we get the police report, but we'll have buy something else regardless asap.

Crap last 12 months for our family all around.

No dash cam?

Rebuild M92? How so?

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:10 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

No dash cam. We will probably look into one for the next car.

I have an early M92, so it had a bad heat treat. FCG pins egged out, and the rivets got loose. I have another reciever, but doing a rebuild is a bit outside my skill set at the moment. Having someone else build it may end up costing the same as a new Krink, so its frustrating.

NOW YOU DID IT...

Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:55 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

A friend is being accused of a host of BS crimes in a nasty divorce battle. The list is long. They are heinous crimes. From drugs to sexual abuse and all sorts of conspiracy claims

The accuser doesn't have to be publicly named. She knows this and has gone to the press, who are more than willing to print and speak as if FACT. One radio news hit piece spoke as if the guy was convicted.

He has been forced to hand over all weapons, restraining order, no contact with kids, etc............he can't even go to work, on admin leave............

ALL on her WORD. ZERO EVIDENCE. I mean no drugs in his system, yet drug crime claims. Kids are not accusing him of abuse, yet she says he did, etc...........

Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
A friend is being accused of a host of BS crimes in a nasty divorce battle. The list is long. They are heinous crimes. From drugs to sexual abuse and all sorts of conspiracy claims

The accuser doesn't have to be publicly named. She knows this and has gone to the press, who are more than willing to print and speak as if FACT. One radio news hit piece spoke as if the guy was convicted.

He has been forced to hand over all weapons, restraining order, no contact with kids, etc............he can't even go to work, on admin leave............

ALL on her WORD. ZERO EVIDENCE. I mean no drugs in his system, yet drug crime claims. Kids are not accusing him of abuse, yet she says he did, etc...........

..and can't get blood out of a turnip, so suing her for defamation won't do shit.

Thomas Paine wrote:

Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:26 pm

Nothing meaner and more vindictive than a soon-to-be-ex wife..... I've seen friends and neighbors go thru that exact scenario.
Bitch of it is ---- the courts ALWAYS side with the woman.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

And now you know why I don't date anymore.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
Nothing meaner and more vindictive than a soon-to-be-ex wife..... I've seen friends and neighbors go thru that exact scenario.

I mostly agree with this statement. But it is and has been slowly changing. I know of a couple similar situations that haven't worked out so well for the wife. Again, it's not the majority.

Well, when I looked around all I saw was a pimp with a shiny pair of shoes and a '49 Mercury!

Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Rottenryan wrote:
JohnMBrowning wrote:

I mostly agree with this statement. But it is and has been slowly changing. I know of a couple similar situations that haven't worked out so well for the wife. Again, it's not the majority.

We ARE praying this will wind out in time............but just like our gun rights. What exactly happened to the USA? There is NOTHING JUST or RIGHT or MORAL or anything good about this situation. It's perverse evil.

Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28627 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1900, 1901, 1902, 1903, 1904, 1905, 1906 ... 1909  Next