Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:41 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28616 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 853, 854, 855, 856, 857, 858, 859 ... 1908  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

SporkBoy wrote:
Danged cougar is back. Gonna be a late night.

Atta boy. Lots to be learned from older women.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:07 pm
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

SporkBoy wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OwHQgF ... ture=share

1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
GLOCK Certified Armorer
CMMG Authorized Dealer
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms/

Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:14 pm
Profile WWW
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Well so much for Rebate....

Cabeklas has a Extreme Bullet rebate of 100 pcs of brass per box of 500 Extreme Bullets bought...I think.

I get on the website this morning to fill out the form and guess what.

Theres a prompt that says you gotta sign up for this BS ....

Quote:

Add Privacyprotection

it can:

-Read and change all your data on the websites you visit

-Change your search settings to mps.eanswers.com

Yeah ...I dont think so.....it say click ADD to continue.

I need my computer for work. What the F will clicking on this do to my computer? I have no freakin Idea but its not worth 200 pieces of brass.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:03 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

dreadi wrote:
SporkBoy wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OwHQgF ... ture=share

Nails & dynamite ...

Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:52 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

having an X on your drivers license :facepalm2: :facepalm2:

I can see Leo's are gonna be pissed. pull X over and need to "search" ahh whats that below my dildo :shush:

front window is gonna take 2 weeks to come in now :blackcloud1:

Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bitch talking on the phone ran a stop sign and almost hit me, just so happened to be going to the same gas station I was, so I lit her the fuck up and made sure the entire parking lot heard me telling her what a fucking retard she was, how she needed to put her phone down and pay attention to the road and stop running stop signs.... She said 'I'm sorry', and expected that to be OK like I was just gonna let it go that she was being a fucking cunt...

I felt better afterwards, but she was still on the phone, the ENTIRE time, and drove off with the phone glued to her ear...

I really gotta figure out a legal way to completely fuck these people, even if caught on camera... I was tempted to lay on both of my 140db+ airhorns until she got the message, but that would've impacted other people that had nothing to do with it.... Maybe a portable air horn squeaky thing?

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:13 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

What's that song from Frozen called?

Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:36 pm
Profile WWW
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Bitch talking on the phone ran a stop sign and almost hit me, just so happened to be going to the same gas station I was, so I lit her the fuck up and made sure the entire parking lot heard me telling her what a fucking retard she was, how she needed to put her phone down and pay attention to the road and stop running stop signs.... She said 'I'm sorry', and expected that to be OK like I was just gonna let it go that she was being a fucking cunt...

I felt better afterwards, but she was still on the phone, the ENTIRE time, and drove off with the phone glued to her ear...

I really gotta figure out a legal way to completely fuck these people, even if caught on camera... I was tempted to lay on both of my 140db+ airhorns until she got the message, but that would've impacted other people that had nothing to do with it.... Maybe a portable air horn squeaky thing?

I was thinking more along the lines of: you need to find a way to be more respectful to women and not take road rage so seriously?

If I saw you roar up and start screaming at a woman at a gas station I'd give you the whatfor. Doesn't matter who was wrong initially, you became wrong when you started laying into her. It's possible to approach someone and say "ma'am you ran that stop sign and almost hit me, there's a school zone down the street, children walking, it could have been really bad. Please put down your phone and pay more attention to your driving. For the childrenz..?"

I know you get wound up over bad drivers but this road rage stuff will be the end of you. Whether by the other driver or a bystander that sees you as the aggressor. Cool your jets bud. Woooo saaaaaaa, or some shit. Realign your fucking chi man.

Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:

Here it is Dan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtLvlaGJJEU

Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:

Spoiler: show

:bigsmile:

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sinus211 wrote:
(snip)

1% anger, 37% get the fuck off your phone, 53% WTF is wrong with people, 6% 'What a stupid bitch', 3% 'go run a stop signal at a train crossing'...

So, what's this about equality, women getting treated the same as a man? Wouldn't I be misogynist if I chose not to yell at her because she's a woman? Are you saying she's somehow less at fault because she's a woman? :bigsmile:

On the phone, run a stop sign and almost hit someone... I think a tongue lashing is hovering between a 0 and a 1 on the reaction scale..

Meh.. :reaction:

Thomas Paine wrote:

Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:32 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Paying $40 sales tax to WA for a "FREE" gun.

Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:

You need to lighten the fuck up. We all get agitated from inconsiderate drivers, but you have issues.

What if the doctor was calling with results from a biopsy, and was telling her she needed a mastectomy ?

You are wound way to tight, and maybe shouldn't be driving....

The irony that you don't see is, you bitch about how EVERYONE ELSE can't drive, yet the only person on here who's been fired from their job for bad driving, and causing an accident..........is YOU.

Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWGunner wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:

The irony that you don't see is, you bitch about how EVERYONE ELSE can't drive, yet the only person on here who's been fired from their job for bad driving, and causing an accident..........is YOU.

False, I didn't cause any accidents, and have no at fault accidents on record. Thanks for playing though.

Quote:
What if the doctor was calling with results from a biopsy, and was telling her she needed a mastectomy ?

Not my fucking problem, but someone running a stop sign and almost hitting me IS my fucking problem, when that person they almost hit is me...

You got a phone call? pull the fuck over ... Not like they're gonna cut your tit off right then and there....

Put other people's property and safety at risk because of a fucking phone call? and me yelling at her was overboard? What if she had hit me? Then what? I got a broken wrist and another concussion because cuntfucker wanted to chat about her new nails?

I think a good dressing down is the bare minimum to put them on notice....

Thomas Paine wrote:

Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You were on here saying that the police stated the skid marks clearly showed the accident was your fault.

You posted said skid marks the next day trying to show you were not at fault, though it looked like you were.

You also said that because of that, you were being let go from your job.

Just going off of what you said, man.

It is also a bit ironic that you've posted video of every car accident around you on here for years, but the one you're involved in, and could prove your innocence, is magically unavailable.

I'm not trying to slam you, but just defend what I said. You need to lighten up, your foray into 'people should be more considerate' is turning into 'everyone should consider me, always...'

Have a beer & relax :cheers2:

Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28616 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 853, 854, 855, 856, 857, 858, 859 ... 1908  Next