Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 12:31 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28630 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 892, 893, 894, 895, 896, 897, 898 ... 1909  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Not to mention, Comcast or whatever company you have can then (without Net Neutrality) choose to throttle speeds on websites they don't like, or don't agree with.

What category do you think this site falls under????

I am free because I say I am. My freedom is not dependent on any government benefit or piece of legislation. My rights are inherent in the fact that I was born a sovereign being. They are non-negotiable. The government can list them and protect them, but my rights are not theirs to give away.

Yolo: Because idiots don't know what "carpe diem" means.

What, do you think I`m an amateur? You think this is Amateur hour? I`m covered in broken glass and hatred. You think someone would want to anger that with a Vz? - Fjordforder

Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:42 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This would all be fine if there were more isp providers competing in the same area. Unfortunately the isps also support legislation against competition, like denying pole access and preventing municipal projects. See Comcast donating to Murray to kill the municipal gigabit internet project.

Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Captain90s wrote:
Not to mention, Comcast or whatever company you have can then (without Net Neutrality) choose to throttle speeds on websites they don't like, or don't agree with.

Bingo.

Again, goes back to end runs around constitution. Want tax breaks or gov't contracts? Slow down service for those groups we don't like....

Don't allow data to pass that meets certain criteria.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:22 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Massivedesign wrote:
Looks like my Christmas lights i just unpacked from last year.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Captain90s wrote:

Bingo.

Again, goes back to end runs around constitution. Want tax breaks or gov't contracts? Slow down service for those groups we don't like....

Don't allow data to pass that meets certain criteria.

Why haven't they done this yet? My ISP keeps offering faster speeds for the same money.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:28 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

When I heard today that Seattle's income tax lost its battle in court, I was pissed.

I wasn't pissed because the judge rule against it (in fact, that made me happy). I was pissed because of this:

Douchebag #2 and Douchebag #3 wrote:
Seattle Mayor Tim Burgess and City Attorney Pete Holmes said in a joint statement the city will appeal the ruling. Both called the state's tax system unfair because it relies too much on sales taxes and said the state needs to overhaul its tax structure to make the system more equitable.

"We need more progressive tax sources, not fewer," Burgess and Holmes said in the joint statement. "The Seattle income tax was an attempt to move toward this goal, and we are hopeful that it will be upheld on appeal."

Read more here: http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/busi ... rylink=cpy

Isn't it the city attorney's job to determine whether a law is legal, and defend it on that basis? Well, there's not one word here about how the income tax is LEGAL -- they don't seem to care about that -- just about how they think such a tax is more fair than the current system.

We talk about "activist judges" . . . well, not we have an "activist city attorney." Again. Just like when he defended Seattle's gun and ammo tax.

Douchebag #1, activist state attorney general Bob Ferguson, is apparently setting a fine example. :cussing:

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
When I heard today that Seattle's income tax lost its battle in court, I was pissed.

I wasn't pissed because the judge rule against it (in fact, that made me happy). I was pissed because of this:

Douchebag #2 and Douchebag #3 wrote:
Seattle Mayor Tim Burgess and City Attorney Pete Holmes said in a joint statement the city will appeal the ruling. Both called the state's tax system unfair because it relies too much on sales taxes and said the state needs to overhaul its tax structure to make the system more equitable.

"We need more progressive tax sources, not fewer," Burgess and Holmes said in the joint statement. "The Seattle income tax was an attempt to move toward this goal, and we are hopeful that it will be upheld on appeal."

Read more here: http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/busi ... rylink=cpy

Isn't it the city attorney's job to determine whether a law is legal, and defend it on that basis? Well, there's not one word here about how the income tax is LEGAL -- they don't seem to care about that -- just about how they think such a tax is more fair than the current system.

We talk about "activist judges" . . . well, not we have an "activist city attorney." Again. Just like when he defended Seattle's gun and ammo tax.

Douchebag #1, activist state attorney general Bob Ferguson, is apparently setting a fine example. :cussing:

+1

It’s one thing to waste ones own time and money pursuing this. Quite another to do so at the tax payers expense.

Absolutely disgusting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Part 1
Received a Chilton's repair manual for the Cherokee.
They sent the wrong year. :angryfire:
I emailed them of the problem.

Part 2
Next day - apology, refund and told to keep the one they sent.

One day later I find the manual I wanted for less money, shipped! :thumbsup2:
(I guess part 2 belongs in What Made Your Day? :bigsmile: )

Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:04 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
We talk about "activist judges" . . . well, now we have an "activist city attorney."

Now? They have had one since they day they elected him. It is the reason he got elected. Liberals don't care about laws, they care about what makes THEM feel good.

"I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and TANKS! I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN! And loved only one woman, with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!"

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones". Albert Einstein 1947

Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:03 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Stupid fuckers with their "service" dogs in the shopping cart.

And what is it with old men that suddenly get in touch with their feelings and have to have little farcking yappydogs and talk to them in whiney singsongy girly voices as if the dogs were children? :gibbs:

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:33 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

KZOK

I don't blame the station as much as the DJ but, G_dDammit!!! That was the wrong version of Alice's Restaurant!!

Ok, I check our other version to be sure...

Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Got a call from credit card co. Card is comprised.Damn thieves,at least they caught it on first try and charge was denied

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

dennydp wrote:
Got a call from credit card co. Card is comprised.Damn thieves,at least they caught it on first try and charge was denied

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Let me guess, no visits or charges from the police?

Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:57 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Spent most of the day on the couch with some stomach flu thing... blah...

Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:13 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
Spent most of the day on the couch with some stomach flu thing... blah...

Too many Mai Tai’s in Maui?

Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28630 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 892, 893, 894, 895, 896, 897, 898 ... 1909  Next