Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:13 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28595 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 914, 915, 916, 917, 918, 919, 920 ... 1907  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

Beer Hounds wrote:
I've been sitting in the Indianapolis airport for the last 4 hours with 3 more to go after my flight to Chicago was cancelled. To top it off every single TV in the place is tuned to CNN. I haven't looked up one time and not seen something anti Trump on the screen. Propaganda at its finest.

Bruh, you could have drove past O'Hare, Midway, and all the way to Rockford from Indy.

1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
GLOCK Certified Armorer
CMMG Authorized Dealer
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms/

Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:38 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

dreadi wrote:
Beer Hounds wrote:
I've been sitting in the Indianapolis airport for the last 4 hours with 3 more to go after my flight to Chicago was cancelled. To top it off every single TV in the place is tuned to CNN. I haven't looked up one time and not seen something anti Trump on the screen. Propaganda at its finest.

Bruh, you could have drove past O'Hare, Midway, and all the way to Rockford from Indy.

Not to get back to Arkansas sadly or I woukd have been gone

Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:58 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Moved

Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:02 pm

Mental illness at it's finest.

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Went out to bank, stores..........driving back, SHIT forgot to hit one key store. Senility at it's finest!!

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:15 pm

Beer Hounds wrote:
dreadi wrote:
Beer Hounds wrote:

Not to get back to Arkansas sadly or I woukd have been gone

I was thinking you could have drove to one of three Chicago area airports instead of flying to it. Or is the weather that bad?

1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
GLOCK Certified Armorer
CMMG Authorized Dealer
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms/

Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:21 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin
Site Admin

I got friends in Goshen if you need a rescue.

Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:55 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guntrader wrote:
At Microsoft's MSNBC building they had a plasma TV just behind the glass doors in the lobby that was supposed to only play MSNBC 24/7
At night and weekends the Mexican movers and cleanup people used to keep changing it to Spanish language channels to watch soccer games and such, then kept taking the remotes so the receptionist couldn't change it back every morning. Think one of the VP's finally had it disconnected.

There’s a bunch of TVs hanging from the ceiling of the cafeteria at my campus, always tuned to MSNBC. Today they were mourning the loss of net neutrality. And then something about Trump saying nobody trusts the FBI anymore.

I should really bring my lunch more often...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

edogg wrote:
Guntrader wrote:
At Microsoft's MSNBC building they had a plasma TV just behind the glass doors in the lobby that was supposed to only play MSNBC 24/7
At night and weekends the Mexican movers and cleanup people used to keep changing it to Spanish language channels to watch soccer games and such, then kept taking the remotes so the receptionist couldn't change it back every morning. Think one of the VP's finally had it disconnected.

There’s a bunch of TVs hanging from the ceiling of the cafeteria at my campus, always tuned to MSNBC. Today they were mourning the loss of net neutrality. And then something about Trump saying nobody trusts the FBI anymore.

I should really bring my lunch more often...

Get a universal remote or a phone app universal remote and change the channels. Watch liberals melt.

Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bought an FNS polymer pistol today. Was really excited about it.

Then learned of a trigger reset issue circulating around. Contacted the company but waiting for a response.

So **** sick of gun recalls for companies that push products to market too fast.

XDs, Glock, Taurus, FN, Sig, and so forth. :angryfire: :frust:

Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Tried to hone out a couple hydraulic cylinders to get them working again.

Not going to happen.

$300 each

Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Comcast.
Watching ER reruns, records 3 a day.
Now have 40 episodes recorded, and the DVR is 60% full.
Free if I record them, but $3/episode if I watch them 'on demand'.
I'd watch them but haven't had the time lately.

Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
Hahhaha

Well FRUCK. My neighbor across the road just backed into my daughter's car. T-bone style. Door won't open. Pristine 2013 Accord. She has been home from college 2 whole hours..........

Note this shit happened last Wed PM.

Wife driving to work this AM. Some MS Jackal turned right into my wife's car. WHOLLLLLLLY SHIT two of our cars damaged in less than a week??? What the ACTUAL FUCK! A 2013 and a 2017!

To make it worse this clown, not from USA on a high level work visa starts yelling at my wife that she somehow ran a red light and that explains why he clipped the ass back left panel by turning into her! He fucking assumes my Asian wife can't drive or WORSE he can have his way. Pissed my wife off big time so she calls Redmond's finest! They show and he can't produce a valid license (did have, but not with), car tabs expired, reg not in car AND no proof of insurance...but of course pulled it up soon enough on his MS Surface (Geico). Which my astute wife recorded info post haste.............so since that part went swimmingly Geico just now called her AND they are taking liability.

And I just got some kind of cold/flu which I have avoided for a couple winters. What the hell???

Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:06 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
Pablo wrote:
Hahhaha

Well FRUCK. My neighbor across the road just backed into my daughter's car. T-bone style. Door won't open. Pristine 2013 Accord. She has been home from college 2 whole hours..........

Note this shit happened last Wed PM.

Wife driving to work this AM. Some MS Jackal turned right into my wife's car. WHOLLLLLLLY SHIT two of our cars damaged in less than a week??? What the ACTUAL FUCK! A 2013 and a 2017!

To make it worse this clown, not from USA on a high level work visa starts yelling at my wife that she somehow ran a red light and that explains why he clipped the ass back left panel by turning into her! He fucking assumes my Asian wife can't drive or WORSE he can have his way. Pissed my wife off big time so she calls Redmond's finest! They show and he can't produce a valid license (did have, but not with), car tabs expired, reg not in car AND no proof of insurance...but of course pulled it up soon enough on his MS Surface (Geico). Which my astute wife recorded info post haste.............so since that part went swimmingly Geico just now called her AND they are taking liability.

And I just got some kind of cold/flu which I have avoided for a couple winters. What the hell???

Dash cam. Won't help the flu but will prevent headaches.. :p

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I got more scoop from the wife. I guess the cop was none to happy when the guy had to try to log on, get a new password, etc just to prove insurance, and seemingly his insurance company were not a happy bunch over his no license with him, no written proof of insurance, no registration and expired tabs............lessons there, mates.

Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28595 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 914, 915, 916, 917, 918, 919, 920 ... 1907  Next