Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:05 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 886, 887, 888, 889, 890, 891, 892 ... 1904  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

1. Buy a used .mil vehicle.
2. Buy cheap piece of land in Texas, say 1k$ for an acre. Permanently domicile in Texas.
3. Register .mil vehicle in Texas.
4. Find out you don't need license plates on .mil vehicles in Texas.
5. ?
6. Profit?

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

At the 200th and Military road intersection turning left onto 200th this evening, my arrow turns green so I go. As I am about 90% through my turn a newer Honda Accord comes speeding up on my right side (he has a yield) and cuts me off. I lay on my horn and continue to head West on 200th. I get up too the intersection of Hwy 99 and 200th and I see this car that's now in the left turn lane roll down their window as I approach. When I get up to their car this little teenage fuck in the passenger seat starts spouting off blah blah blah, and I said "tell that fucking midget driver to learn what yield means".

He reaches down and grabs something, then I see a Burger King cup in his hand and he's about to throw it but in the process he hits the top part of his door and orange pop sprays all over the inside of the car. I start laughing hysterically, my light then turned green so just for good measure I spit a fatty onto his hood as I drove away.

Went from pissed to pleased in 3 minutes.

Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:36 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

In the same breath them assholes are taking two fukin lanes (one each direction) from first avenue for dedicated tracks for a train that connects the worthless SLUT to that other trolley that goes no fucking place....

AND THEY TAKE ALL THE PARKING AS WELL.!!!!

Cok

Fukin

Sukers!

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:53 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Insomnia.

Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:57 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:
Insomnia.

I hear ya, Mike. I've been awake since 2. Doesn't help that I have the flu, but normally that knocks me out. Instead, I have to lay awake, aware of my misery.

Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:08 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm never shopping at Midway again.

Ripoff jacket - Charged me $139.99. Hey I paid it. Thought it would be good a winter coat. It's nice waterproof, but tiny front pockets, not enough pockets, no inside pockets, but worse is their baby puke impersonation of OD Green.

I gripe, they say I can send it back. OK fine.

Then the same day the jacket is in clearance for $100. I ask them nicely if I can have the $39, square deal and I won't return the jacket for a full refund - win - win. They say they cannot do this........

So I keep the jacket and stay pissed off at Midway.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:14 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:

Ripoff jacket - Charged me $139.99. Hey I paid it. Thought it would be good a winter coat. It's nice waterproof, but tiny front pockets, not enough pockets, no inside pockets, but worse is their baby puke impersonation of OD Green.

Then the same day the jacket is in clearance for $100. I ask them nicely if I can have the $39, square deal and I won't return the jacket for a full refund - win - win. They say they cannot do this........

You kept the jacket... :facepalm2: you kicked your own ass after they got finished giving you a drubbin'.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:14 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
Pablo wrote:

You kept the jacket... :facepalm2: you kicked your own ass after they got finished giving you a drubbin'.

Yeah, I still have it. 90 days started clicking last week. I'll probably find another jacket in December and return the well used one early January for a full refnd. Want to run some laps and go duck hunting in the mud big fella?

Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:17 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Frikken $73 for gross weight fees on a frikken half ton truck....Bullshit

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:31 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I need one more day to fill up and this is the crap weather I'm going to get.

TodayE of saint matthew island, SW wind 20 kt becoming W 30 kt in the afternoon. W of saint matthew island, W wind 30 kt increasing to 45 kt in the afternoon. Seas 16 ft. Rain.
TonightW wind 50 kt. Gusts to 70 kt. Seas 28 ft.
SunNW wind 55 kt. Gusts to 70 kt. Seas 28 ft.

Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Scvette wrote:
I need one more day to fill up and this is the crap weather I'm going to get.

TodayE of saint matthew island, SW wind 20 kt becoming W 30 kt in the afternoon. W of saint matthew island, W wind 30 kt increasing to 45 kt in the afternoon. Seas 16 ft. Rain.
TonightW wind 50 kt. Gusts to 70 kt. Seas 28 ft.
SunNW wind 55 kt. Gusts to 70 kt. Seas 28 ft.

Holy shit. Wow. We're gunna need a bigger boat.

Hang tough.

Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:13 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

WaJim wrote:
Frikken $73 for gross weight fees on a frikken half ton truck....Bullshit

Ya, that doesn't seem right. I'm paying $93 weight fee on a 2500HD rated by WA DOL at 10,000# but by GMC at 9,200#.
Must be some other add on bullshit fees in another statute.

http://app.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=46.17.365
WEIGHT FEE
4,000 pounds $ 25.00
6,000 pounds $ 45.00
8,000 pounds $ 65.00
16,000 pounds and over $ 72.00;

Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mr. Q wrote:
Sonofabitchmotherfuckingpieceofshitfuckingseattlebullshitassholecocksuckingfucks

This is for a car that has a current retail value of $10k

What happens if I say fuck it and not pay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:angryfire:
Holy ****. $200 is >1/2 of your entire bill. Good grief! :whatthe: :thumbsdown: :cussing: :whatthe: :facepalm2:

I cannot believe people voted that in. I hope those that voted for it are suffering bigtime.

I'm 100 yards outside the zone. I really lucked out.

Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:41 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Just noticed on my renewal that
"Washington's Clean Car Law, vehicles with a 2009 model year or newer being bought, sold, registered, titled and operated in the state must be certified to California emissions standards."

WTF?????

I feel like moving to another state and converting a car to burn old tires.

Last edited by Guntrader on Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

They were lied to and trust their elected officials too much.

"I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and TANKS! I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN! And loved only one woman, with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!"

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones". Albert Einstein 1947

Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 886, 887, 888, 889, 890, 891, 892 ... 1904  Next