Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:53 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28602 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 856, 857, 858, 859, 860, 861, 862 ... 1907  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well, at least you pared it down to 3 (paragraphs)

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Set up to pin-pile (36) 21 foot pins. Damn machine broke over a dozen times and we made it through 8 of them. Good thing the inspector sent to watch us had a good sense of humor. Doh.

Divided we fall.

Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:09 pm

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Mediumrarechicken wrote:
Dude wow. I really think you need to talk to a pro about yourself. You have to let shit go, cuz one day it might just get you killed. I bet you are selective on who you choose to "educate", I'm sure you wouldn't say shit to 4 black dudes in a regal wifh switches or a guy that juices, you pick the easy ones. If you do this because it gives you an ego boost or Makes you feel tough or whatever, just fucking stop. It's not cool at all. I'm an aggressive driver and have a short tolerance for stupid people, honestly I don't remember the last time a flipped another driver off. Come at me or my wife with that shit.....yeah that wouldn't fly, I'd be down your throat quick fast. You need to chill out dude for real.

Now you're just making shit up, trying to paint your own picture with lies. I've asked people to turn their shit down before...

I do see a pattern.. I'm constantly being shit on for sticking up for myself and what's right.. I'll make sure to keep shit to myself from now on, because someone somewhere will always tell me I'm wrong for something.

Deuces.
where have I lied? Be honest you like the power thrill you get out of it. And please tell me you would have done the same thing to the baddest motherfucker you've ever seen. You do realize that coming up on someone and yelling like a jackass isn't going to get someone to listen to you, if you were smart you would have calmly pulled up to her and said hey just a heads up you blew that stop sign and almost hit me. But no you want to act like an antifa kid.

It's funny how 90% of the time you post something about driving everyoine tells you you are wrong and going to get you or someone else hurt or maybe dead. Yet here we are again, you thinking you shit gold bars and can hover. You need some guidance. Really you do.

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:49 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

All right, I think we've hashed over TW's encounter enough; let's call it done, no more discussion on that please.

This is a good thread, I don't want to kill it.

Thank you.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
All right, I think we've hashed over TW's encounter enough; let's call it done, no more discussion on that please.

Thank you.

:plusone:

Getting to be like a snowstorm in here.

More important things going on...

Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
MadPick wrote:

Thank you.

:plusone:

Getting to be like a snowstorm in here.

More important things going on...

Yea like the fact that our own Goverment is covering up UFOs..........

Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:

Thank you.

Tagged for quotage in a couple weeks

Yaki's - last journey

Promote a Growth Mindset. Don't let a fixed mindset not allow change for the better.

pow·er trip - noun - a self-aggrandizing quest for ever-increasing control over others.

Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

...Speaking of more important things:

xr650r wrote:
Same thing that pisses me off daily PAIN i hate it and try not to bitch about it. Some off you know me and know what i have been dealing with. But for those who haven't im on my second ankle replacement with 12 surgeries to my right ankle. Recently i found out i have a infection on the metal of my replacement. I had a picc line to my heart for almost 2 months iv's nightly. Now on antibiotics by mouth for up to 6 months. This doesnt work then the replacemnt has to come out and i loose the foot along with it. Been a long road and i have the best surgeons most of my blood work goes to Harboview.
So in a nut shell i deal with tons of Pain on a regular basis and it SUCKS end of rant.

Sorry man. I've got some aftermarket parts installed too. Fortunately none of them are joints but I still feel them on a daily basis. I really lucked into a good doctor when I got hurt. My right ankle was rebuilt with a bone graft from my hip. She was able to save the joint by packing bone around it. Still sucks and doesn't work completely right but it's as good as I can expect.

Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Tripped over a tomato cage tonight in the garden and fell chest first into one of my planting bins.

The feeling of having the wind knocked out of you is a terrible fucking feeling. Not to mention I know Im gonna have a nasty bruise to follow.

Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:40 pm

L_O_G wrote:
Tripped over a tomato cage tonight in the garden and fell chest first into one of my planting bins.

The feeling of having the wind knocked out of you is a terrible fucking feeling. Not to mention I know Im gonna have a nasty bruise to follow.

I slipped on the porch of my old house and busted 2 2x6's with my left arm. Knarly bruising, had it for 2 weeks

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Coworker and I were in the crosswalk near the Firehouse in Pioneer Square (restaurant) - guy in a white Jeep sees us, hesitates for a moment that speeds up and swerves past us. I say "NICE!" in a loud voice, my friend wags his index finger at him.

The guy stops and rolls his rear window passenger down. I look at my friend and go "Is that guy trying to talk to us? We shrug and proceed to go into another establishment for lunch." We sit down, order lunch, and 15 minutes later this young punk comes in and asks which one of us flipped him off. I look at him confused, and say what are you talking about, neither one of us flipped you off. Anyway, I talked him down, and he left.

What makes an asshole that rude, and that angry? Angry enough that he finds a place to park in Pioneer Square, and search through a restaurant for people he thought flipped him off. He's in such a hurry to almost run us over, then parks and looks for a fight.

After he left, I told my friend - I'm glad we de-escalated that. That guy's going to meet the wrong person one day and end up dead.

Last edited by mmalleck on Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

L_O_G wrote:

Nobody believes your tomato cage 'attacked' you....

Translation...L_O_G got liquored-up last night, took the new puppy out in the yard, new young puppy is way faster than drunk old man, puppy is happy & yappy, old man is full of hooch and slow, both turn towards the door to go in, puppy wins....

And now you know the rest of the story....Good Day! :thumbsup2:

Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well I did have a double Titos and Cran with me... :bigsmile:

Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

L_O_G wrote:

Lol! :ROFLMAO:

Your new book for Oprah's Book Club...When Tomato Cages Attack...

Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:33 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

L_O_G wrote:

Cranberry juice? You on your period?

Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28602 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 856, 857, 858, 859, 860, 861, 862 ... 1907  Next