Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:34 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28623 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 753, 754, 755, 756, 757, 758, 759 ... 1909  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:
The fire dept. just shut our water off.
The joys of condo living.

I finally got one of the fire boys to talk.

One of my fine upstanding neighbors drilled a hole through a water pipe... the sprinkler system.
The sprinkler system is tied in with the residential water system.
No showers in the morning and I'm already getting my ear bent from the wife.

Way to go BillyBob! :frust:

should tell them this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xzN6FM5x_E

Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

cmica wrote:
AR15L wrote:

One of my fine upstanding neighbors drilled a hole through a water pipe... the sprinkler system.

should tell them this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xzN6FM5x_E

Damn, I think they had some on hand.
The water is back on already. :party1:

Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:38 pm

Tapatalk logged me out of waguns and wouldn't let me back in for ages. I thought I was in trouble but I couldn't figure out why!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:12 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:

Good time to replace that kitchen shut off valve :facepalm2:

So, when does that "Old enough to know better" shit kick in???
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:42 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Traut wrote:
AR15L wrote:

Good time to replace that kitchen shut off valve :facepalm2:

Did my wife tell you to write that?
:ROFLMAO:

Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:20 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Awwww Jeeeeze,

Just called to see if I could go visit a buddy of mine tomorrow after the gun show. He has The C.

His wife says "Sure, as long as its before 1"

".....that's when the Pastor is coming over."

fuk

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Inger19 wrote:
Tapatalk logged me out of waguns and wouldn't let me back in for ages. I thought I was in trouble but I couldn't figure out why!

Well that list is to long... :4couple:

He who does not punish evil commands it to be done. --- Leonardo DaVinci

When its time to go in:
That place of steel and stone. I pray that you will keep me safe, so I will not walk alone. Help me to do my duty, please watch me on my rounds.
Amongst those perilous places and slamming steel door sounds. God, keep my fellow Officers well and free from harm. Let them know I'll be there too, whenever there's alarm.
Above all when I walk my beat, no matter where I roam. Let me go back whence I came, to family and home

Author unknown.

Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mash man wrote:
Inger19 wrote:

Well that list is to long... :4couple:

:rofl9:

:popcorn:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Left Lake Havasu this afternoon and drove to Orange County airport to fly home. Good bye 90 degrees, jet boats and bikinis....hello rain.

Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Beer Hounds wrote:
Left Lake Havasu this afternoon and drove to Orange County airport to fly home. Good bye 90 degrees, jet boats and bikinis....hello rain reality.

Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Tire PMS.....

Driving south..... all the sudden I'm feeling a hard pull to the right along with stiff steering... classic low/flat tire....making a right into Les Schwab you can feel the tire dragging..I pull into a parking space...and oh look.TPMS light comes on....

Thanks. Because I didn't know what the problem was.

Thank you Ford Explorer and Firestone tires for driving the gov't to mandate this shitty system, and thanks to the retarded drivers who drive on their rims for 100 miles and say 'well, I didn't realize anything was wrong'...

I'm glad to know that after I've identified the problem my vehicle will tell me what I already know... sigh.

System tells me my PSI is low when it's a couple PSI off, so I have to waste time 'fixing' it....then doesn't illuminate until I've already identified a failing tire by feel...

Shit.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Mon May 01, 2017 7:06 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Tire PMS.....

Driving south..... all the sudden I'm feeling a hard pull to the right along with stiff steering... classic low/flat tire....making a right into Les Schwab you can feel the tire dragging..I pull into a parking space...and oh look.TPMS light comes on....

Thank you Ford Explorer and Firestone tires for driving the gov't to mandate this shitty system, and thanks to the retarded drivers who drive on their rims for 100 miles and say 'well, I didn't realize anything was wrong'...

I'm glad to know that after I've identified the problem my vehicle will tell me what I already know... sigh.

System tells me my PSI is low when it's a couple PSI off, so I have to waste time 'fixing' it....then doesn't illuminate until I've already identified a failing tire by feel...

Shit.

Your system must be bad.
I drove a car that the light came on and had no idea WTF is was for having never seen one before. One block away from Discount Tire.
Pulled in and told the story. They had their tire guy check all four psi. One was off by 2lbs.
There was no way to tell either by driving or just looking at the tires.
I guess the .gov saved my sorry butt. :bow:

Mon May 01, 2017 7:12 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

AR15L wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
Tire PMS.....

Shit.

Your system must be bad.
I drove a car that the light came on and had no idea WTF is was for having never seen one before. One block away from Discount Tire.
Pulled in and told the story. They had their tire guy check all four psi. One was off by 2lbs.

Most tire pressure monitoring systems need reset after rotation or the computer gets confused......no shit.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Mon May 01, 2017 7:14 am
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

WaJim wrote:
AR15L wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
Tire PMS.....

Shit.

Your system must be bad.

Most tire pressure monitoring systems need reset after rotation or the computer gets confused......no shit.

Tpms is annoying. In my 350z the stupid light always lit up on cold mornings before my tires heated up.

Mon May 01, 2017 9:20 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sinus211 wrote:
Tpms is annoying. In my 350z the stupid light always lit up on cold mornings before my tires heated up.

Yeah, the light on my Frontier was always on, despite the pressure being just fine, so I had the dealer reset it. The light still came on a day later. A few months later, I had them put a new sensor in - the light still came back on. I just ignore it now.

Mon May 01, 2017 9:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 28623 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 753, 754, 755, 756, 757, 758, 759 ... 1909  Next