Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
 Delayed to Denied to being called a Felon WTF 
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Talons wrote:
ANZAC wrote:
Still waiting to hear about appeal filings etc. If I got a deny I'd be all over it. Just sayin'.

imagine what this would look like with 594. severe clusterfuck of a do nothing bill for the feel good jackass lowest common denominator of the population.

Talons, you just accurately described the goal of the Pro-594 folks.

Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Talons wrote:
ANZAC wrote:
Still waiting to hear about appeal filings etc. If I got a deny I'd be all over it. Just sayin'.

imagine what this would look like with 594. severe clusterfuck of a do nothing bill for the feel good jackass lowest common denominator of the population.

That is exactly what they want.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Marine3%er wrote:
ANZAC wrote:

I appealed the same day on line and am still waiting I hope you never have to go through this you will feel what is like . Like I said I have already been approved on other purchase but Im also putting in for my UPIN and its not like I have a history of this I have 12 suppressers and I don't even know how many guns but I cant make the FBI move any faster

Would the UPIN have helped if the clerk still fat fingered the application request?

Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:23 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PMB wrote:
Talons wrote:
ANZAC wrote:

Talons, you just accurately described the goal of the Pro-594 folks.

And that is the biggest sticking point that they say "Well if it saves one life...."
What a cluster fuck this will be if it happens.

Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Join the NRA
Firearms Policy Coalition

Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:30 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

norahc wrote:
Marine3%er wrote:
ANZAC wrote:

I appealed the same day on line and am still waiting I hope you never have to go through this you will feel what is like . Like I said I have already been approved on other purchase but Im also putting in for my UPIN and its not like I have a history of this I have 12 suppressers and I don't even know how many guns but I cant make the FBI move any faster

Would the UPIN have helped if the clerk still fat fingered the application request?

If the UPIN was entered incorrectly I'm pretty sure it'd be rejected, delayed at the very least if not denied outright.

Marine3%er, have you contacted the owner and manager about your situation and the employees behaviour?

Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

guess who it was that chased us down in the parking lot. pretty sure that was the manager :popcorn:

Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:05 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Talons wrote:
guess who it was that chased us down in the parking lot. pretty sure that was the manager :popcorn:

When you find someone that poorly versed in customer service / common sense / respect for other folks, you have to continue up the food chain.

Manager? Then who does HE answer to? When you get to the owner, you either accept things as he/she says, or cut them out of your allowance pie-chart.

Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Marine3%er wrote:
ANZAC wrote:

Good to know you filed the appeal online ASAP, please keep us posted.

I would feel sick if it happened to me - shit like this shouldn't happen.

Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:06 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Felt good coming back to this old gem. I watched it unfold way back when, and just like the Dan King Fiasco elsewhere, it`s always a rollercoaster to come back to. Many thanks, all.

I have never been, am not, and will NEVER be an NRA member. They sold me out a dozen times, just like they have you!

"while CZ, SIG, FN, and Izhmash (hum...) are playing Hardball, American manufacturers are too busy playing Lawyerball."

Want High end Russian military gear? PM me!

Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:57 pm

Fjordforder wrote:
Felt good coming back to this old gem. I watched it unfold way back when, and just like the Dan King Fiasco elsewhere, it`s always a rollercoaster to come back to. Many thanks, all.

Oh????......

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AKFiles. Dan King of ak47world.com was/is known to steal other people`s photos to represent his stock. What he didn`t know was they could remotely modify their images, and thusly the changes appeared on his sales page. Meltdown ensued. Get a helmet for that one, it`s gonna be a bumpy ride.

I have never been, am not, and will NEVER be an NRA member. They sold me out a dozen times, just like they have you!

"while CZ, SIG, FN, and Izhmash (hum...) are playing Hardball, American manufacturers are too busy playing Lawyerball."

Want High end Russian military gear? PM me!

Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:26 pm

Are you funneling liquor?

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17