General Chit-Chat, comments etc
Post a reply

Save the tent at Andy’s Fish House in Snohomish

Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:57 am

Andy’s Fish House in Snohomish is facing fines and potential jail time if they don’t take down the dining tent they put up to meet dining guidelines to stay open during Covid. Now that Covid has passed the city is demanding they take down the dining tent attached to the restaurant that they spent $25k to have built. The city has cited the tent as “unsafe” but refused to have the tent inspected and not responded to the schematics that Andy’s sent showing the tent is structurally very safe.

What it most likely comes down to is the Snohomish Karens not liking the way the tent looks in their downtown “historical district.” The city of snohomish has refused to issue a permit for the structure and is now threatening jail time on top of the fines. Please take a moment to help Andy’s by signing this petition:

https://chng.it/mtfTbjMFLk

Help a small business take a stand against being steamrolled by city government and forced to waste money because of disagreeable aesthetics.

Re: Save the tent at Andy’s Fish House in Snohomish

Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:34 am

Signed. Fuck that bullshit.

Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:38 am

Offer to sell the tent to Snohomish for $30k (the tent has 'history' now)

Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:13 am

Agreed. They force a solution and then force a change. If they have to take it down, they should get a credit for the cost from the city on taxes and city license fees.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:31 am

Everyone please write call and email our new mayor as well.

Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:32 am

never_to_much wrote:Everyone please write call and email our new mayor as well.

Holy shit, he lives! :bigsmile:

I hope you're doing well, brother.

Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:51 am

Done. Sick of the Kens and Karen’s in city governments in Wa.

They piss me off, them fukking jerks, get on my nerves!!!

Don’t make me come out of my cave, they will not like me if I come out of my cave.

Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:04 am

Signed, you'd think the city has better things to do, but having worked at a small city in the past, I know that things like this happen, and permitting in particular was a serious PITA.

Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:09 am

Signed. That tent looks stout!

Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:37 pm

Signed also. I keep saying it, the civil war and these criminal politicians need to get the fuck going!

Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:56 pm

The tent is a health department issue and thusly not under the cities administration. County health departments are already gearing up for a rise in Avian hybred flue. This issue came up at the last Yakima County Health Department meeting because they are seeing avian flue hybredizing with for example swine flue because of how livestock is kept in China and now that the warm weather is coming to us the migratory birds that will be the carriers for this hybredized avian flue are on the way.

Yes Sinus I looked at the article but the fact is that once the variants of the Avian flue hit here we will be back to social distancing under health department orders. We also have Measles on the way from the influx from third world countries. Which will hit first is anyones guess.
Last edited by hartcreek on Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:20 pm

Apparently, bird flu is showing up in tested milk samples.

Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:34 pm

If it was a homeless tent they would allow it....

Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:05 pm

shaggy wrote:If it was a homeless tent they would allow it....

not only allow but they would use lots of public money and staff to numerous public employees with public equipment and resources.

Back on OP: Signed!

Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:20 pm

done
Post a reply