General Chit-Chat, comments etc
Post a reply

Judge declares '2A doesn't exist' in her courtroom

Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:55 am

New York.

I'm shocked, I tell ya....

Re: Judge declares '2A doesn't exist' in her courtroom

Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:00 am

I was talking with one of the LGS owners yesterday about this and he agreed with me wondering how much $$$ the guy is going to get after suing the crap out of NY.

Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:13 am

AR15L wrote:I was talking with one of the LGS owners yesterday about this and he agreed with me wondering how much $$$ the guy is going to get after suing the crap out of NY.

Not enough.

Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:01 pm

I know she looks like a chick but

IMG_2900.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:46 pm

What I'm hearing here is so much grounds for appeal and fast-track to SCOTUS. John Roberts may not like icky Deplorables, but I'll be pissant locals giving HIS Court a blatant middle finger in the face pisses him off even more.

Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:44 pm

If ever there was an argument for summary execution, I think a gov't official saying 'I can do what I want, you don't have any rights here', would be near the top of the list.

Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:51 pm

TechnoWeenie wrote:If ever there was an argument for summary execution, I think a gov't official saying 'I can do what I want, you don't have any rights here', would be near the top of the list.

Bare minimum this warrants an immediate disbarment

Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:46 am

Time to clean house with these pieces of shit libaturd judges.

Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:55 am

Normanator wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:If ever there was an argument for summary execution, I think a gov't official saying 'I can do what I want, you don't have any rights here', would be near the top of the list.

In New York? She'll be their governor soon enough.

Clown show.

Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:56 am

Good grief, that's f'ing outrageous.

For those that didn't watch the video, this case is about a guy in New York who was making firearms from 80% receivers, just like many of us have done here. This is now illegal to do in Washington because of our commie overlords and the drama about "ghost guns."

As Colion said in the video, if this man can win his case that this is a right protected by 2A, and if it's done at the Supreme Court, then this could help all of us.

The site to donate to his legal fund is here: https://givesendgo.com/dtaylor_2a_legal

Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:40 am

We need to start labeling people like this what they are:

Perpetrators of human rights abuses

For every right there must be a remedy for abuses of those rights. Without a remedy there is no right

Getting our freedom back isn’t a remedy in and of itself. It doesn’t account for the time when our freedom was gone. There needs to be a stronger remedy that holds the perpetrator accountable for that taking

Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:06 am

stompah wrote:
Normanator wrote:

In New York? She'll be their governor soon enough.

Clown show.

Unfortunately this is likely more true than my comment

Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:58 am

NY could very well be a catalyst for nat'l reciprocity. That copperjacket feller from youtube (bearded feller who lives in WA and does 2A vids)
was talking about NY disallowing out-of-state visitors from carrying which has lead to a lawsuit which could determine this issue.

Wouldn't that be a fine how-do-you-do? to the New Yawk tyrants?

Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:32 am

jukk0u wrote:NY could very well be a catalyst for nat'l reciprocity. That copperjacket feller from youtube (bearded feller who lives in WA and does 2A vids)
was talking about NY disallowing out-of-state visitors from carrying which has lead to a lawsuit which could determine this issue.

Wouldn't that be a fine how-do-you-do? to the New Yawk tyrants?

My prediction is that even if SCOTUS declared Nationwide Constitutional Carry NY would respond with the Jackson Rule: "Interesting ruling, good thing you have no means to enforce it."

Mon May 13, 2024 3:43 pm

Mr. Taylor was sentenced to TEN years.

Fucking tyrants.

https://www.nysun.com/article/amateur-g ... -apartment
Last edited by jukk0u on Mon May 13, 2024 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post a reply