Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 10:15 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 HB 2118 Passed 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:cussing:

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Last edited by jukk0u on Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:53 pm

Done, thanks for the link.

Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I don’t know if they’ll let me comment on this Bill more than once, I’ve already done it on the NRA website. Let me know if I can double dip. :bigsmile:

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Vote early, vote often, Jim.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This bill is still alive and will go before the senate.
Tell your senate whores to f- off. You have fifteen days.

FJB

Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Done. We have one good advocate on the committee and maybe more. My rep Sam Low is there.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:07 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Done.

Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:40 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

On the Senate floor today. Expected to pass.

Liquidation sales to come?

https://youtu.be/wsQQFK4tTTE?si=kG7Nb0mNt_5PO8Xx

WaGunLaw vid

FJB

Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://youtube.com/watch?v=wsQQFK4tTTE&feature=shared

Bill will basically destroy FFLs here in WA.
Even the Seattle Times is against it. How bad does a bill have to be for a group that’s anti-second amendment to even denounce it?
Doubt it’ll matter reaching out to legislators, but wanted to share as one of the final nails goes into the coffin here in WA.

Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This state... Lets require FFL's to store so much video footage that not even Amazon AWS couldn't even store it all. This is proof that legislators have no clue.

Yes they changed it but still are rediculous.

EVERYBODY should be able to keep their doors unlocked and valuables in plain site. But we have criminals. Rather than legislate those criminals out of business they legislate legitimate businesses out of business.

Legislators = Trash.

We need to have a private company build a space ship, then NASA launch them to the moon and make sure it lands on it's side. The side with the door.

Studying for my Liberal Arts degree at Evergreen College.

YouTube taught me, just like everybody else.

Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Talk about criminals, they’re stealing our rights!!!

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Passed Senate floor vote tonight. Slightly changed. Surveillance footage must be retained for TWO years. And some other piddly shit.

Same cast of globalist clones intent on destroying our free state voted for.

Condolences to FFL's that won't be able to bear the costs.

FJB

Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Not legal.

Violation of 4A and 5A if not more.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well… remember how excited most WA FFLs were when I-594 and I-1639 passed?

Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:39 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well, there can be no doubt in anyone's minds where this is going.

If someone new is coming in the state, after disposing of their semi auto rifles and over 10 round magazines, where do they go for a background check?

Where will transfers take place if there are few dealers?

Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next