Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:39 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Just for Fun. Who Will Trump Pick as VP? (poll) 

Who Will Trump Pick?
Di Santis 8%  8%  [ 3 ]
Tulsi Gabbard 8%  8%  [ 3 ]
Gov. Abbott 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Tim Scott 20%  20%  [ 8 ]
Vivek Ramaswamilamadingdong 25%  25%  [ 10 ]
RFK 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Kristie Noem 40%  40%  [ 16 ]
Total votes : 40

Just for Fun. Who Will Trump Pick as VP? (poll) 

MadPick wrote:
jukk0u, you have Rick Scott in the poll. Is that intentional, or did you mean Tim Scott?

Both are possibilities....

Tim Scott is the only real "fighter" in SC. Pull him and the replacement will just be another clone of Ladyboy Lindsay.

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I still wanted Jeanine Pirro.

Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:
I still wanted Jeanine Pirro.

Yeah, but what about the VP pick?…

Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Joe the plumber, so he can get even for his truck being sold to the Aloha Snackbar gang.

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RENCORP wrote:
Joe the plumber, so he can get even for his truck being sold to the Aloha Snackbar gang.

Joe died of pancreatic cancer last August, unfortunately.

I don't think that Trump is overly concerned with diversity metrics for picking a Veep. He will first and foremost select someone fiercely loyal to him. I think Sarah Huckabee Sanders would be great but not likely. Vivek Ramaswamy would be a better press secretary than VP.

Ron DeSantis would be the obvious pick in order to tee him up to run in 2028. Trump would need to set up residence in another state to avoid losing Florida's electoral votes. I like Nikki Haley. I think Kari Lake would be a good pick.

Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:24 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Need more choices!
If Trump plays the long game, pick anyone other than standard white guy, or woman. I've always liked Ben Carson, level headed and doesn't really give a shit what anyone thinks, and isn't wasting time explaining it. But I don't think Haley would be too bad either.
Or just go for broke and go all out to piss off the Democrats and negotiate Desantis. Although that route would pretty much guarantee steady never ending Summer of Love riots and city takeovers.

Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:28 pm

STED9R wrote:
Need more choices!
If Trump plays the long game, pick anyone other than standard white guy, or woman. I've always liked Ben Carson, level headed and doesn't really give a shit what anyone thinks, and isn't wasting time explaining it. But I don't think Haley would be too bad either.
Or just go for broke and go all out to piss off the Democrats and negotiate Desantis. Although that route would pretty much guarantee steady never ending Summer of Love riots and city takeovers.

Which in turn piss off the Normies and poison the well for Team D.

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Maybe Tucker Carlson ?

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RENCORP wrote:
Maybe Tucker Carlson ?

:thumbsup2:

From a blog: Political Correctness - the belief that one can pick up a turd by the clean end.

Benjamin Franklin: It is the (civic) responsibility of every citizen to question authority.

Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:03 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

There was a toss up to decide whether to post this here or in the Civil War thread since J.D. Vance, it is said, as a leader of the "New Right" could very well be in contention for VP...

"Regardless of whether Vance becomes Trump’s eventual running mate for 2024, he is still likely to wield significant influence in a possible second Trump administration, either as a top ally in the Senate or a Cabinet-level official. And beyond that, who knows? In a not-so-distant future, the question of “Whither J.D. Vance?” could very easily become “Whither America?”

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/ ... n-00147054

"The youthful belligerence of Vance’s office is not a coincidence. Since entering the Senate, Vance — who, at 39 years old, is the second-youngest member of the chamber — has positioned himself as the vanguard of an ideological insurgency within the Republican conference. And like any vanguard, he needs his shock troops." ibid

...and because some analysts say he represents a political division that may not be peacefully resolved:

(One of the"early warning indicators"...)
"State breakdown is when a government loses the capacity, authority, and/or legitimacy to govern, typically due to an internal crisis (or many crises).

There's one major early warning indicator and, of all places, Politico inadvertently identified it this morning in an article about Senator J.D. Vance (R-OH)."

~from The Forward Observer's Early Warning newsletter.

https://forwardobserver.com/is-state-br ... dFTBzCmlRw

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:33 am

The real question is who would accept his offer? All those who Danced with Trump on the last go round did not fair so well.

Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:10 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The Politico article says that Vance used to be a "Never Trump"er, and is now a Mega MAGA New Right guy, so he just may be the guy who wants it? Especially if he has eyes on the big seat in '28

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Last edited by jukk0u on Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:21 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I know who I'd like to see.

Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2