Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:57 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Boeing quality strikes again 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
Hillary is not on the board of directors at Boeing, but it makes for a nice rumor with the suicide of the QE whistleblower.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:59 pm

usrifle wrote:
Hillary is not on the board of directors at Boeing, but it makes for a nice rumor with the suicide of the QE whistleblower.

Given how the McDonnells operate like a Mafia crime family, is Arkancide/Epsteincide really THAT implausible, though? Mom was on a telecon with a bunch of Charleston people this morning, and they were all saying there was something fishy...

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'll do one better than a landing gear switch, which I have found to be pretty reliable in my experience. (I'm gonna suggest the mechanic doesn't know how to rig them properly)

However Landing or Taxi Lights............. The life of those suckers is Sooo bad, that if they were on cars, most cars would have a headlight out.

From a blog: Political Correctness - the belief that one can pick up a turd by the clean end.

Benjamin Franklin: It is the (civic) responsibility of every citizen to question authority.

Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Whistle-blower "died of Parking Lot."

Russell Brand puts his spin on the story.

https://rumble.com/v4j8hwr-boeing-whist ... g-you.html

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:01 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:32 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It’s fascinating how ignorant all of the news reports, articles, etc., are, in reporting on this stuff.

Even the local news, which should know better, and the national news, which should be better.

They are lumping it all under ‘Boeing’ problems.

A plane that’s been flying for 10 years, that has a wheel fall off, or a side panel come off, is not a ‘Boeing’ problem, it’s an airline maintenance issue.

Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWGunner wrote:
It’s fascinating how ignorant all of the news reports, articles, etc., are, in reporting on this stuff.

Even the local news, which should know better, and the national news, which should be better.

A plane that’s been flying for 10 years, that has a wheel fall off, or a side panel come off, is not a ‘Boeing’ problem, it’s an airline maintenance issue.

I quit listening to this crap ya everything fall under maintenance. funny how the plug paper work dissapears. then the latest whistle blower bitchen about being "sheman" on harassment's.

Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

cmica wrote:
NWGunner wrote:

I quit listening to this crap ya everything fall under maintenance. funny how the plug paper work dissapears. then the latest whistle blower bitchen about being "sheman" on harassment's.

There was no plug paperwork generated because the Boeing processes weren't followed by the Spirit Mechanics.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

ahh I get it false news ya they mention something about paper work trail gone

Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

cmica wrote:
NWGunner wrote:

I’m confused.

Are you saying that when a wheel falls off a plane the airline has had for 10 years, it isn’t an airline maintenance issue?

Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWGunner wrote:
cmica wrote:
NWGunner wrote:

I’m confused.

Are you saying that when a wheel falls off a plane the airline has had for 10 years, it isn’t an airline maintenance issue?

so say delta had this plane ten yrs and a wheel falls of its not boeing problem. its delta mechanics at fault for not following specs or super to look over

Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Is that a question?

Once the airline has the plane, it’s on them to follow mandated maintenance maintenance and replacement schedules.

The door mishap is different, because airline maintenance wouldn’t have necessarily touched the door plugs in the short amount of time they had it.

Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Boeing The FBI writes to passengers and tells them: "You may have been a victim of a crime."

"“I’m contacting you because we have identified you as a possible victim of a crime,” the letter, which was received this week, reads, according to the Associated Press. "

https://www.theepochtimes.com/us/fbi-te ... Vtdw%3D%3D

Who is/are the perps? Boeing?

FJB

Last edited by jukk0u on Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:32 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Errr, the FBI sent the letter, not Boeing.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
Errr, the FBI sent the letter, not Boeing.

Reading.... it's fundamental. :wink05:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next