Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:07 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
 Palestine invades Israel. 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
Turkish MP has heart attack moments after saying Israel will ‘suffer Allah’s wrath’
Quote:
Hasan Bitmez, 53, of the conservative Felicity Party, delivered an address at the General Assembly of the Turkish parliament, ending it by saying that “we can perhaps hide from our conscience but not from history,” and by addressing the Jewish state: “You will not escape the wrath of Allah.”

Looks like the hand of Allah works both ways

Straight up, fuck the Turks. They are the last country on this planet that needs to talk about genocide.

Country of the death march deniers.

Studying for my Liberal Arts degree at Evergreen College.

YouTube taught me, just like everybody else.

Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ace wrote:
Hamas started this and they are still unapolgetic. Israel will be done when they turned them all into Hummus or when they say they will be done. Goading by American politicians who don't really know the history will not deter them. And the only tool the Muslim nations have to throw a monkey wrench into our way of life anymore, OPEC is fast becoming obsolete when America and Canada has the capacity to pump out more barrels of oil a year than Saudi Arabia. Israel will Occupy Gaza because Hamas couldn't leave well enough alone and now they get to see the suffering their little pity party caused on regular folks just trying to live their lives.

Hamas doesn't care.

From a blog: Political Correctness - the belief that one can pick up a turd by the clean end.

Benjamin Franklin: It is the (civic) responsibility of every citizen to question authority.

Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I read today (no citation) where oil demand was currently falling and projected that decline into 2024. This will have a downward pressure on prices which might induce OPEC into a supply cut to elevate pricing.

Mentioned also was that the U.S. (and Canada) were producing oil in excess of OPEC outputs.

The point I thought applied to Ace's comments was a statement that it costs U.S. oil producers six times the cost of production compared to the Saudis which gives them some wiggle room in the price-fixing game.

I haven't drawn any conclusions from this; those are just the "facts" stated in the article.

I'll see if I can find it.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:36 pm

Man.... Piers is really a pompous arrogant douche..... Glad to see this reporter set him straight --- we need more like him.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:25 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

DAMN . . . that Douglas Murray is REALLY well-spoken. Solid points!! :bow:

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:37 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Oops. Iranian Houthis (accidentally) fire missile at ship carrying Russian oil. Putin calling on line 1.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/ ... ents=false

Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:15 am

Yeah, saw that. The strike by the pathetic Americans and Brits was real effective, wasn't it.

Fucking weak idiots.

Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:24 pm

jukk0u wrote:
I read today (no citation) where oil demand was currently falling and projected that decline into 2024. This will have a downward pressure on prices which might induce OPEC into a supply cut to elevate pricing.

Mentioned also was that the U.S. (and Canada) were producing oil in excess of OPEC outputs.

The point I thought applied to Ace's comments was a statement that it costs U.S. oil producers six times the cost of production compared to the Saudis which gives them some wiggle room in the price-fixing game.

I haven't drawn any conclusions from this; those are just the "facts" stated in the article.

I'll see if I can find it.

According to the boys up in Williston ND, Oil has to be floating above 80 bucks a barrel for those fields to be profitable. During the boom before Covid, Oil was pushing at about 130bucks a barrel which caused the population explosion and the ridiculousness of walmart and Mcdonalds starting guys at 20 bucks an hour out there just to staff their stores. it has quieted down out there but that only means the oil fields that are established and slowed down. They still produce out there, but it's a waiting game again. They hope OPEC lowers production so the barrel price launches again then they turn the spigots back on. It is literally a snake eating itself though. The minute Saudi drops their production, prices go up thereby triggering the release of the pumps in ND and Canada. Thus making OPEC less powerful.

Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Attachment:
2024-01-19_032119.png

'Buy nothing' group? ✅
Virtue signaling? ✅
Calling people bigots when they question you? ✅
Saying 'Google it' and 'Educate yourself'? ✅

This is a LOCAL FB group, by the way...

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:35 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

“Truth does not mind being questioned.
A lie does not like being questioned.”

Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:41 pm

I'm coming here for my world news from now on. :thumbsup2: :bow:

Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:15 pm

JohnMBrowning wrote:
Man.... Piers is really a pompous arrogant douche..... Glad to see this reporter set him straight --- we need more like him.

Only now got a chance to view the vid. While wholeheartedly agree with every word Douglas Murray said, I think the role of Pierce Morgan is mischaracterized by the vid title. Pierce should be commended for giving Douglas a regular voice on his "Pierce Morgan Uncensored" show and opportunity for him to comment on the modern liberal positions. The extent of Douglas/Pierce collaboration on his show can easily be tracked on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... ncensored+
Regular commentaries like these are pretty much impossible to have in US on public airwaves like it is on free-to-air TalkTv in UK or selectively on SkyNew in Australia but is available here in US only via Fox Nation subscription-based service...

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”

Ronald Reagan Oct. 27, 1964

Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Piers is a grandstanding shill.

He’s suddenly all over Fox again.

He has no moral compass, and plays to the audience of whomever is paying him.

America sucked again right up until his firing from a Brit morning show in the last few years.

Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

UN employees aided the attack on Israel

They're in damage control now, so far it looks like 12 scapegoats have been fired. Undoubtedly more knew about it, and they knew about it earlier than they've admitted

UNRWA sacks staffers who allegedly participated in Oct. 7 attack; US halts funding

Quote:
“Major changes need to take place so that international efforts, funds and humanitarian initiatives don’t fuel Hamas terrorism and the murder of Israelis,” Gallant tweeted. “Terrorism under the guise of humanitarian work is a disgrace to the UN and the principles it claims to represent.”

In his own statement, Israel’s Ambassador to the UN Gilad Erdan said, “How symbolic that precisely on International Holocaust Remembrance Day it was proven what we have been claiming for years: that UNRWA employees are collaborators of the terrorist organization Hamas and that the UN has become not only a place where the existence of the State of Israel is delegitimized, but that its employees physically participated in the attempted extermination of Israel and the murder of its citizens.”

Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
UN employees aided the attack on Israel

They're in damage control now, so far it looks like 12 scapegoats have been fired. Undoubtedly more knew about it, and they knew about it earlier than they've admitted

UNRWA sacks staffers who allegedly participated in Oct. 7 attack; US halts funding

Quote:
“Major changes need to take place so that international efforts, funds and humanitarian initiatives don’t fuel Hamas terrorism and the murder of Israelis,” Gallant tweeted. “Terrorism under the guise of humanitarian work is a disgrace to the UN and the principles it claims to represent.”

In his own statement, Israel’s Ambassador to the UN Gilad Erdan said, “How symbolic that precisely on International Holocaust Remembrance Day it was proven what we have been claiming for years: that UNRWA employees are collaborators of the terrorist organization Hamas and that the UN has become not only a place where the existence of the State of Israel is delegitimized, but that its employees physically participated in the attempted extermination of Israel and the murder of its citizens.”

Nothing like assisting in war crimes, acts of terrorism, etc and..... only losing your job?

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next