Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 12:31 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
 Man Card has been returned, Bucket list item? Check. 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
Old Growth wrote:
Fucker! Now I want to pull one of my cars out.

Do it, it's nice out!

I like “Gonna hit er in the shitter like Tex Ritter” best… :ROFLMAO:

We’re you watching utube seein all the Yankees that flocked down to Florida for “Sick Week?”

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Damn Hot rods, it's going to bleed me dry. icon_eek

My Summit racing order history is enough to give the wife fits if she saw it. I just ordered new rear tires and a couple other small items today.

It's going into my buddies shop tomorrow while he's off on Vacation, it's so nice when you have a buddy with a hoist. Install, Plumb and wire the Nitrous system, and swap out the 9 inch pumpkin with 4:56 gears and spool for a 4:11 Posi pumpkin.. 4:56 gears and a spool are not where it's at for the street.

Install new hood hinges and a few other minor things too. Then it's off to get dyno tuned on the Motor and also the bottle. Money well spent if you want to make max HP and keep the A/F ratio right, especially when you spray it.
That and Fuel pressure and bottle safety switches, they are a must along with the bottle heater.

Oh, and take off the rear wheels and bring them in for balancing (they are way out of balance, tire shake issue, and that's no fun at speed) so I can destroy them in the burnout box at the Binford Field of dreams show May 11th. The last hurrah for those 23-year-old, hard, outdated 31x18.50x15 tires.

You know how hard it is to find a shop that can balance tires that wide?? I finally found a heavy truck shop that can do it in Renton.

They will go out in a blaze of glory! :bigsmile:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
Damn Hot rods, it's going to bleed me dry. icon_eek

My Summit racing order history is enough to give the wife fits if she saw it. I just ordered new rear tires and a couple other small items today.

It's going into my buddies shop tomorrow while he's off on Vacation, it's so nice when you have a buddy with a hoist. Install, Plumb and wire the Nitrous system, and swap out the 9 inch pumpkin with 4:56 gears and spool for a 4:11 Posi pumpkin.. 4:56 gears and a spool are not where it's at for the street.

Install new hood hinges and a few other minor things too. Then it's off to get dyno tuned on the Motor and also the bottle. Money well spent if you want to make max HP and keep the A/F ratio right, especially when you spray it.
That and Fuel pressure and bottle safety switches, they are a must along with the bottle heater.

Oh, and take off the rear wheels and bring them in for balancing (they are way out of balance, tire shake issue, and that's no fun at speed) so I can destroy them in the burnout box at the Binford Field of dreams show May 11th. The last hurrah for those 23-year-old, hard, outdated 31x18.50x15 tires.

You know how hard it is to find a shop that can balance tires that wide?? I finally found a heavy truck shop that can do it in Renton.

They will go out in a blaze of glory! :bigsmile:

Hot damn son, you are seeing a light aren’t you? :thumbsup2:

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I have to make sure it's right for you to drive it Jim. It will be right soon. :bigsmile:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15