Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 1:50 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 381 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
 Election 2024? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Nikki the Globalist shill:

https://freepressers.com/articles/2024- ... bal-leader

"In 2011, the same year that she took office as South Carolina’s governor, Nikki Haley was selected as one of Schwab’s “Young Global Leaders,” joining such distinguished alumni in that group as Justin Trudeau, Angela Merkel, and Vladimir Putin."

...Excuse me? Vlad who?

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Attachment:
biden unfit.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:19 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:38 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Green states, eh?

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

That would be Red Green states…

Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
That would be Red Green states…

So, would that be south of the Mason-Dixon line, or Canada?

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
or Canada?

Of course

He can move only so many illegals over the southern border

Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:23 am

Anybody wanna place bets on how long it'd take Red Green and friends to build a Duct Tape Wall? LOL

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:15 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Can AZ and Joe O'Biden pull it off again?

“Actually,” I tell them, “Joe Biden is the most popular President that we have ever seen in America.” This just stops them right in their tracks. Not that these folks are serious about arithmetic or Socratic dialogue, mind you, but I just knock them over with numbers.

Data.

Math. ..."

https://www.emerald.tv/p/classic-takes- ... medium=web

FJB

Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Attachment:
dead.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:19 pm

So --- Joe got a clean bill of health saying 'he is perfectly fit to serve another term'..... Does that mean that Bob Hur should reconsider charging him with keeping classified docs?

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

2 things...

1. Judge in IL just ruled Trump can't be on the ballot - this after the election committee or whatever said he shouldn't be removed.

2. Kamala Harris said FedGov will now be PAYING college students to register others to vote.

Thomas Paine wrote:

Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:17 pm

So..... its looking like teeing up to be a three way race come November with RFKjr being the spoiler.....
I can't see him taking many votes from the MAGA base side, but it definitely doesn't bode well for Joe.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:11 am

JohnMBrowning wrote:
So..... its looking like teeing up to be a three way race come November with RFKjr being the spoiler.....
I can't see him taking many votes from the MAGA base side, but it definitely doesn't bode well for Joe.

Don't discount the power of those who COUNT the votes, like we did to our detriment in 2020...

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:

I know Aaron Rogers and Jessie Ventura have been floated as VP's for him. Even though a lot of conservatives like him, Ventura is so anti trump that he wont get much MAGA traction. Rogers i think might though.

There is a part of me that would love to see RFK and Ventura dig thru all the top level classified docs.....

Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 381 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next