Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 7:30 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 381 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
 Election 2024? 

shaggy wrote:
JohnMBrowning wrote:
So..... its looking like teeing up to be a three way race come November with RFKjr being the spoiler.....
I can't see him taking many votes from the MAGA base side, but it definitely doesn't bode well for Joe.

I know Aaron Rogers and Jessie Ventura have been floated as VP's for him. Even though a lot of conservatives like him, Ventura is so anti trump that he wont get much MAGA traction. Rogers i think might though.

There is a part of me that would love to see RFK and Ventura dig thru all the top level classified docs.....

If I'm Trump, I encourage RFKjr to run 3p... then after the win name him to head Church Commission 2.0.

"Your mission, should you choose to accept it: Prison Whore the cloak and dagger psychopaths until their fecal continence is just a wistful memory..."

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Trump gets sued and nearly bankrupted by a scatterbrained old slute who can't even remember when the alleged groping happened...

meanwhile, sniffy the pedophile is out stumping for money with Jeffrey Epstein associate and serial rapist Bill Clinton

and joined by a former President who is married to a man... :whatthe:

https://thefederalist.com/2024/03/29/as ... l-clinton/

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
Trump gets sued and nearly bankrupted by a scatterbrained old slute who can't even remember when the alleged groping happened...

meanwhile, sniffy the pedophile is out stumping for money with Jeffrey Epstein associate and serial rapist Bill Clinton

and joined by a former President who is married to a man... :whatthe:

https://thefederalist.com/2024/03/29/as ... l-clinton/

don't forget OHSHIT and his penis sheman

Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:

...and joined by a former President who is married to a man... :whatthe:

cmica wrote:
don't forget OHSHIT and his penis sheman

I didn't, Chris. :thumbsup2:

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"The Rock" turns his back on Biden...

"The Rock admits he REGRETS endorsing Biden in 2020 and refuses to back him 2024: WWE legend says he's not happy with the 'state of America', woke culture 'bugs him' and won't rule out future White House run"

Oh, brother :facepalm2:

Will Oprah be his veep?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ction.html

FJB

Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:22 pm

I'm thinking Oprah is gonna be entangled in the Diddy scandal.... along with MANY others!!!!

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
I'm thinking Oprah is gonna be entangled in the Diddy scandal.... along with MANY others!!!!

Don't worry, there will be another distraction along in 3...2...

Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:01 pm

jukk0u wrote:

You forgot the important part: Provable Fabulist and Perjurer. Having SEEN Lyin' Carroll, I can't imagine even the most desperate of incels wanting to stick it in her even with help from the strongest beer-goggles in the history of brewing...

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:
JohnMBrowning wrote:

Don't worry, there will be another distraction along in 3...2...

Yep. The next pannnnnnnnnnndemic is coming.

From a blog: Political Correctness - the belief that one can pick up a turd by the clean end.

Benjamin Franklin: It is the (civic) responsibility of every citizen to question authority.

Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It's refreshing to listen to similar minds and way of thinking despite media manufactured divisions based on ethnicity.

Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:37 am

So, there's a big deal made by some on my politics chat about RINO Reichert outpolling the Rumored Pederast. How adorably naïve, them thinking King County Dems are actually going to let VOTERS decide when "duhMOCKray is too important to be left to the whims of the little people"...

https://justthenews.com/nation/states/c ... eed-inslee

Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:17 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'll keep saying this but everyone thinks I'm wacked.
State voting: one vote per county (per majority). Red wins every time.
National voting: one vote per state(per majority). Red wins every time.

Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:48 am

AR15L wrote:
I'll keep saying this but everyone thinks I'm wacked.
State voting: one vote per county (per majority). Red wins every time.
National voting: one vote per state(per majority). Red wins every time.

If my math is right, if the Nebraska Model (most EV's allocated by winner of each CD then whoever takes the most of those gets the other two) were in place nationwide Trump would have won 2020. (Assuming a fair election of course.)

I'd like to see State offices move to a "Mirrored Federalism" model where Senators are elected countywide and Gov/LtGov/etc are elected by a State Electoral College with EV's allocated by Legislative District and County in a "mini Nebraska Model".

Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:04 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://banned.video/watch?id=66106c6af8400953874360b9
Stephen A. Smith And Charles Barkley Subtly Warn Black Americans To Stop Voting Democrat

Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:41 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

FJB

Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 381 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next