Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 10:06 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Banks are not safe 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It’s a collector’s market now for Ripple. Some rare bottles are selling for hundreds of dollars.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:10 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:01 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

here is another reason to stay out of the crypto market.

https://www.jacksonhewitt.com/tax-help/tax-tips-topics/personal-finance-savings/how-is-cryptocurrency-taxed/?utm_campaign=2024_JHT2039_Cryptocurrency&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Eloqua&elq_c=4073320

Synopsys:
Your crypto transactions are likely already tracked and yes you have to treat them like a stock so every transaction better be documented and reported.

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Wed Sep 27, 2023 7:56 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mcyclonegt wrote:
What's XRP? Should I be buying old 18 volt DeWalt drill batteries?

:ROFLMAO:

I had to google it too. "XRP is a cryptocurrency and token Ripple Labs uses to facilitate transactions on its network"

Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sportsdad60 wrote:
mcyclonegt wrote:
What's XRP? Should I be buying old 18 volt DeWalt drill batteries?

:ROFLMAO:

I had to google it too. "XRP is a cryptocurrency and token Ripple Labs uses to facilitate transactions on its network"

You could have just watched the video I posted two or three posts up for a cogent explanation.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fed losses breach $100 billion as interest costs rise

NEW YORK, Sept 15 (Reuters) - Federal Reserve losses breached the $100 billion mark, central bank data released on Thursday showed, and they're likely to go a lot higher before the red ink stops.

Continue reading:
https://www.reuters.com/markets/us/fed- ... 023-09-15/

‘Unconscionable’: Baby boomers are becoming homeless at a rate ‘not seen since the Great Depression’ — here’s what’s driving this terrible trend

Many baby boomers across the country are now coming to terms with the hard reality that working for your entire adult life is no longer enough to guarantee you’ll have a roof over your head in your later years.

Continue reading:
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/unconsci ... 00310.html

Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:29 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

vic_b wrote:
Sinus211 wrote:
I just spent my 401k on some nice cabinetry from wayfair.

I picked up a new 686, 629, 6 months of freeze dried food and reloading supplies. Figured those would be worth their weight in gold 6 months from now.

yep...this is very smart

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:46 am

Annnnd its gone.
So it begins. Again. The next wave of bank failures….starts….now. First republic? 6b.
This wave there will be many. Heads up ladies and gentleman. The trolls will argue. And misdirect the message. But facts are, well facts.

Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pitbull wrote:
Annnnd its gone.
So it begins. Again. The next wave of bank failures….starts….now. First republic?

Did you mean Republic First?

Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bank failure is common; back in teh 80's it was roughly two financial institutions per week (7 days) going under. Nobody talked about it back then, because the "media" didn't report on it as much.

Now, we have barely any financial institutions failing in comparison to what many think was the greatest decade ever, and the town criers act like it's the sign of the apocalypse. Go outside, throw a baseball, life is good, open a credit union account.

Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:34 pm

Its not me im concerned for. Its the ones who think their money is safe in banks. Some will be fine. Some will get rekt

Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:51 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I heard this was gonna happen on a Nickleback Album…..Im convinced.

Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:47 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

A guy with a lot of money is saying

"Speaking with CNBC on Tuesday, Sternlicht says he thinks that primary real estate lenders - community and regional banks - are about to get whacked.

"You're going to see a regional bank fail every day, or not — every week, maybe two a week," he said, adding that Fed Chair Jerome Powell's ongoing rate hikes will continue to have consequences for the real estate sector.

"He's got a hard task with a blunt tool, and the consequence is the real estate markets are taking it on the chin because rates rose so fast. We could have handled this, but we couldn't handle it this fast," he said. "The 1.9 trillion of real estate loans, that's a fragile animal right now."

https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/wat ... -economist

FJB

Fri May 10, 2024 4:18 pm

Way to stay on task jukk. Good job being the bridge that separates the adventurers from the trolls on such an overlooked, and concerning situation. And the trolls are many here. And they pollute the message with silly comments and questions. Deliberately. Like making a joke when their lost, to relieve the tension of the unknown outcome, although odds are the outcome is bleak. They still wont focus on the impending scenario thats en route already. But its their choice to do so

Sat May 11, 2024 8:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5