General Chit-Chat, comments etc
Post a reply

Re: PLEASE READ: Scammers, spammers and scumbags

Fri Sep 15, 2023 9:35 am

But I had a deal set up with Rojas…..Thanks Steve!!

Fri Sep 15, 2023 9:36 am

zombie66 wrote:But I had a deal set up with Rojas…..Thanks Steve!!

Thanks for letting us know. I hate this fucker.

Fri Sep 15, 2023 9:44 am

Lol

Sat Sep 16, 2023 1:49 pm

I made the mistake of going to the “gun show” at the Marymount in Tacoma. I feel like I have been scammed out of my entry fee. Diamond back sidewinders over $500. A Glock 380 for $1100.00! Ruger 10/22s for over $700! Lots of stuff at or near double retail. Huge waste of time. Old man rant over.

Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:02 am

Add Rio899 to the shithead list! :cussing:

Thank you to the member who messaged me! :bow:

Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:25 am

Charlie9 don’t let the door hit you on the way out!

Thank you to the member that reported this scammer!

Guys please stay vigilant! These jerks are relentless. We ban them, they create a new account. We ban a range of IP addresses, they switch VPN’s. It’s almost always a PM replying to your WTB ad directing you to contact someone in another state that has the exact item you’re looking for. If you receive a pm like this please let us know right away.

Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:20 am

Bryan66 and brownsmith . . . nuked!

Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:45 pm

And user waruger is now gone. Thank you to the two members who PM'd me!

This fucker has been here since 2015 . . . damn. He was sending the usual "hey, contact xxxx, he has what you're looking for" in response to WTB ads. Watch for these PMs, and please forward them to me. Thanks!

Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:04 pm

MadPick wrote:And user waruger is now gone. Thank you to the two members who PM'd me!

This fucker has been here since 2015 . . . damn. He was sending the usual "hey, contact xxxx, he has what you're looking for" in response to WTB ads. Watch for these PMs, and please forward them to me. Thanks!
That sounds more like a hacked account than a spammer created one.

Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:14 pm

Maybe. I guess we'll never know now. :bigsmile:

Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:09 am

I too got a PM from “Bryan66” telling me to email Jeffrey Fielding <jeffreyfielding56@gmail.com in Meridian, ID who has a rifle I’m looking for. I clicked on the PM link that should take me to my PM’s and it wasn’t there. I thought it was a glitch. I emailed Fielding and like 8 emails each time asking if I was still interested when I said I was. $ was too good to be true. Wanted me to use PayPal friends n family. I tried sending Bryan66 a PM and site says he’s not a member. Too many red flags. No transaction. Watch out.

Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:57 am

SteveJ2477 wrote:I too got a PM from “Bryan66” telling me to email Jeffrey Fielding <jeffreyfielding56@gmail.com in Meridian, ID who has a rifle I’m looking for. I clicked on the PM link that should take me to my PM’s and it wasn’t there. I thought it was a glitch. I emailed Fielding and like 8 emails each time asking if I was still interested when I said I was. $ was too good to be true. Wanted me to use PayPal friends n family. I tried sending Bryan66 a PM and site says he’s not a member. Too many red flags. No transaction. Watch out.

What happened is that we deleted Bryan66’s account before you opened the PM.

Yes, these messages are ALWAYS scams. I’m glad you didn’t get burned!

Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:12 am

Steve, PM'ed you about a dude over on TOS to be wary of if he joins here.
Post a reply