Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 6:27 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 2279 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 148, 149, 150, 151, 152
 The civil war has already begun: Change my mind 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
jukk0u wrote:
What did you call me?! :cussing:

Just now or that other night when I forgot the safe word?

"DEEPER" was not the safe word!

Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:21 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Gotta spread this in leftist circles.. Help prepare them when things kick off.. :ROFLMAO:

Attachment:
1710120354295.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.emerald.tv/p/welcome-to-202 ... irect=true

The last year of the Old USA, and the impending Black Swan.

"You do realize that you’re in the middle of a global conspiracy to end the democratic West, right? You’ve heard about The Great Reset haven’t you? You don't want to believe it's true — of course. That's why you keep ignoring the obvious signs.

That’s called: magical thinking."

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The incremental march to Martial Law.

https://rumble.com/v4jgi73-its-martial- ... ction.html

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Last edited by jukk0u on Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:59 am

Putting a rumble link into a YT shortcut...... :wink05:
Did we start day drinking early today?
:ROFLMAO:

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:15 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
Putting a rumble link into a YT shortcut...... :wink05:
Did we start day drinking early today?
:ROFLMAO:

heh. Yeah. Brain fart :thumbsup2:

FJB

Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:49 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Patriot Nurse says get prepared:

FJB

Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I don't see any scum sucking bottom feeding pieces of shit democraps dropping.

Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"Secret RCMP report" says Canadians are likely to revolt once they figure out how economically screwed they are. Gee, I wonder what's behind the big moves to disarm?

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... cmp-report

"A previously secret (and still heavily redacted) RCMP report warns the Canadian government to expect civil unrest once citizens realize how totally screwed the economic situation is, the National Post reports."

FJB

Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
"Secret RCMP report" says Canadians are likely to revolt once they figure out how economically screwed they are. Gee, I wonder what's behind the big moves to disarm?

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... cmp-report

"A previously secret (and still heavily redacted) RCMP report warns the Canadian government to expect civil unrest once citizens realize how totally screwed the economic situation is, the National Post reports."

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:07 pm

Question is, would even their own Boston Massacre by Crown jackboots be enough to wake our neighbors up?

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:23 pm

We're living in a totalitarian state under total surveillance dressed up as "democracy" where every single act and thought of every person is recorded, "big-data" analyzed and any slightest dissident thought of potential consequence is prosecuted, cancelled and equated to "domestic terrorism". It's worse than life in Soviet Union as I remember it... Surveillance technology there was really low-tech compared to US now, mosty relying on good old snitching... :) Law doesn't protect liberties anymore and is openly ignored. There's no possible way for any opposition to organize anymore - any potential member would be identified and dealt with before they can actually meet each other... Such systems collapse only from the top when nobody cares anymore if they do, including those on the top. (Again - see Soviet Union collapse) So we have some ways to go enjoying taxation without representation... It takes at least full generation life span to reach that point - what's left on this continent after US destruction from the top will reach restorative "perestroyka" stage by the end of century... But most of us who'd wish things were different will not...

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”

Ronald Reagan Oct. 27, 1964

Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:32 pm

Interesting imho article from AIE fellow: "The Elite War on the American Middle Class—and How to End It" Nice background analysis of return to aristocratic power in USA - but predictably is hopelessly toothless on "how to end it"...

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”

Ronald Reagan Oct. 27, 1964

Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

A genocidal war crime was committed last week during the occupation of a college campus.... Oh, the horrors....

Attachment:
2024-05-06_013018.png

What really happened? A lady danced while eating 2 bananas.... :ROFLMAO:

Attachment:
2024-05-06_013139.png

These fucking morons wanna talk about being 'revolutionary' and all that BS, and have to post allergy warnings...

I Just... These fucking kids need a serious wakeup call.

I thought maybe after Rittenhouse they'd wake the fuck up, and realize this shit isn't a game, but apparently they still wanna LARP..

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thomas Paine wrote:

Mon May 06, 2024 12:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 2279 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 148, 149, 150, 151, 152