Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 7:04 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 10322 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 683, 684, 685, 686, 687, 688, 689  Next
 Chinese Wuhan coronavirus aka COVID-19 - now in WA 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
I wonder if it will be the 'brain eating virus' that Dr Campbell talked about.....

Sound strategy for killing off the right without harming anyone on the left

Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I see what you did there. lol

"A nation grown free in a single day is a child born with the limbs and the vigour of a man, who would take a drawn sword for his rattle, and set the house in a blaze that he might chuckle over the splendour." Sydney Smith (1771-1845)
Spoiler: show
NOW YOU DID IT...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
And they are saying they've already got the next plandemic in the works...

WEF, WHO, and Globalist Elites to Discuss ‘Disease X’ at Upcoming Summit: Predictions of a Pandemic “20 Times More Deadly Than COVID-19”
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/0 ... -upcoming/

I wonder if it will be the 'brain eating virus' that Dr Campbell talked about.....

Well we know it won't affect anyone in D.C.

Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://twitter.com/UltraDane/status/17 ... 7757630586
Quote:
Dane
@UltraDane
People waited in line for their free jab as they watch the guy who went in before them come out on a stretcher.

They were successful in getting people to literally go against their self preservation instincts. Now they know how easy it is & they also know who didn't comply.

Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:18 am

Interesting that Dr Campbell 'felt compelled to delete the last video (brain killing mouse virus) to "live to fight another day"'...... I wonder how much flak he caught for that one and from who(WHO)...?...?

~7:30 mark....

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:37 am

Wow!!! Bring it Carlo! Glad SOMEONE is not afraid to stand up and say it all to their faces.

Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò Shares Powerful Message He Sent to Participants of “Medical Doctors for Covid Ethics International” Meeting

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/0 ... ticipants/

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....

Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:34 pm

https://www.theepochtimes.com/health/ex ... bertyDaily

"The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) prepared to alert state and local officials to an emerging connection between heart inflammation and COVID-19 vaccines, but ultimately did not send the alert, according to a new document obtained by The Epoch Times.
All four COVID-19 vaccines that are or have been available in the United States can cause the heart inflammation, or myocarditis, according to studies, experts, and agencies like the CDC. The first cases were reported shortly after the vaccines became available in late 2020.

The CDC sends alerts to federal, state, and local public health officials and doctors across the nation through a system called the Health Alert Network (HAN). Messaging through the system conveys “vital health information,” according to the CDC.

In May 2021, CDC officials drafted an alert on myocarditis and the two most widely used COVID-19 shots, according to the newly obtained document, which is being made public for the first time by The Epoch Times.

“This is the most recent draft of an alert as discussed. Happy to discuss,” Dr. Demetre Daskalakis, the CDC’s top official for equity in COVID-19 data and engagement, told two other high-ranking CDC colleagues in the email.

It was titled “draft alert on myocarditis and mRNA vaccines.”

Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:56 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

COVID Comedy

Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.humanevents.com/2024/01/20/ ... alian-open
Quote:
While generally respected in the sports journalism space, Dickson was also the author of many stories shaming and trying to cancel tennis star Novak Djokovic.

Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:37 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

DNA contamination in Vaccines explained. (but not by the FDA which seems to be rather evasive)

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/dna-c ... on-general

"It is currently unknown whether DNA introduced into the body is being integrated into the cell’s human genome; and if it’s integrated, what impact will it have.

Only around 1 percent of the human DNA produces protein; the job of the other 99 percent of DNA is mostly unknown.

“There’s ... a lot of uncertainty about our genome—what it does, how it supports life and creates life, and creates the miracle of each individual human being,” Dr. Ladapo said. “What we do understand is that some of the potential risks of DNA integration include development of cancers, because ... of the regulation of different aspects of DNA and cell growth."

"...Human cells are resistant to DNA entry, and this prevents harming the integrity of the cell’s DNA.

However, since the mRNA vaccines use lipid nanoparticles, which deliver mRNA into the cells directly, DNA contaminants could also be able to enter the cells. Some scientists, like Dr. Ladapo, are concerned that the DNA from the vaccine may integrate with the human genome."

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:15 am

This was a brought up in a vid I watched earlier --- they provided a link to his report.
Basically saying that the Pfizer shot is the deadliest 'event' in history based on injury-to-kill ratio that Pfizer ITSELF published.....

https://t.me/Fall_of_the_Cabal/14569

Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines Caused More Deaths Than Saved: Study
https://www.theepochtimes.com/health/fo ... rc_cmp=CFP

Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Toxic lipid nano particles:

"A new paper published by Moderna scientists found that the technology used in Moderna’s COVID vaccine carries the risk of toxicity.
Specifically, the paper was published 2 weeks ago in the Nature Review magazine under the title: Strategies to reduce the risks of mRNA drug and vaccine toxicity.
And in it, they confirmed an earlier, leaked, white paper from within Pfizer which postulated that the lipid nanoparticle encasing the mRNA payload within the vaccines might be the root cause of the many side-effects that people experience post-jab."

https://www.theepochtimes.com/epochtv/m ... Vtdw%3D%3D

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:16 am

Yep.

Just keeps coming, truth, that is.

And there are still dumbshits insisting it was right, made sense, and getting boosters.

Un-fucking-real.

Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:09 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Florida Grand Jury Report Vindicates 5 Spot-On Covid Claims You Weren’t Allowed To Say

https://thefederalist.com/2024/02/06/fl ... ed-to-say/

Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10322 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 683, 684, 685, 686, 687, 688, 689  Next